Essay Writing seems like an awful task among students. If students are very passionated to put their views and thoughts in a paper, then those students can easily write any type of essay if they have basic knowledge about the topic. Okay, let’s have a small discussion about the word “Essay” before going to know about the Essay Topics in English.
Have you ever heard that the word ‘Essay’ is derived from a Latin word ‘exagium’ that nearly converts to present the one’s case? That means, essays are a piece of writing or portraying one’s experiences, stories, or one’s side of the argument. So, we have come up with this topic to educate the students about the format of the essay, essay writing, types of essays, Essay Topics in English, and some tips for writing essays in any competitions right from schooling to graduation.
Essay Writing in English, Topics, Examples, and Format
Coming up with the best essay topic in English could be difficult without having a prior idea about the topic and lack of thorough research. Students who are participating in essay writing competitions at schools, colleges face some issues while writing essays due to the lack of ideas and topics to come up with. To eliminate all these tiny issues at the time of essay writing in English, we have come up with a massive list of good essay topics in English from different categories
The essay topics are categorized based on various situations and they are like technology-based essays, environment essays, argumentative essays, essays on the education system, sports, and many more. These Essay Writing topics are helpful for students from 1st to 10th standards. We have given long and short both forms of essay for every topic listed over here for more help while reading and picking up the ideas to compose an effective essay for your readers.
List of Various Persuasive Essay Topics in English & Examples
The Following list of essay topics in English is crucial & beneficial for students from kindergarten to college. We as a team collected huge essay topics that are similar to a story, pamphlet, thesis, etc. You can use these essay topics in both formal as well as informal. We have focused on both types and gathered this list of English essay topics which are very effective for any type of essay writing competition.
- God’s Beautiful Creation Essay
- Courtesy Costs Nothing but Pays a Lot essay
- Are We Happier Than Our Forefathers Essay
- Importance of Co-Curricular Activities Essay
- Role Of Students In Modern India Essay
- What Can We Learn From History Essay
- Relevance of Gandhian Principles in Today’s World Essay
- Essay on Pursuit of Happiness
Essays on School’s Surroundings and Examinations
- My School Library Essay
- Ideal School Essay
- Essay On Social Service In School
- School Library Essay
- Essay on Annual Function In My School
- Essay on Examination for and Against
Essays on Society & Social Issues
- Communal Harmony Essay
- Dowry System Essay
- Drug Abuse Essay
- Population Explosion Essay
- Global Terrorism Essay
- Terrorism Essay
- Essay on Knowledge Society
- Essay on Our Earth Our Future
- Women Empowerment Essay
- E-Governance Essay
Essays on Education
- Education System In India Essay
- Role of Education in Development Essay
- Essay on My Favourite Subject
- Vocational Education Essay
- Essay On Books
- Essay on My Favourite Book
- Essay On Importance Of Sports And Games In Education
- Choosing a Career Essay
Essays on Relationships
- My Father Essay
- My Mother Essay
- My Family Essay
- Essay on Love
- My Favourite Teacher Essay
- Essay On Friend And Friendship
- Parents As Friends Essay
Essays on Great Personalities
- Essay on Great Leader
- Essay on Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose
- Essay on Mahatma Gandhi
- Jawaharlal Nehru Essay
- Essay on Rabindranath Tagore
- Sachin Tendulkar Essay
- Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel Essay
- Essay on Swami Vivekananda
- Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan Essay
Essays on Festivals
Essays on Nature
Essays on Life
Essays on Health and Fitness
Essays on Moral Values
Essays on Pets and Animals
Essays on Visits
- A Visit To a Zoo Essay
- Essay on A Visit To A Historical Place
- Essay on A Visit To A Circus
- Essay on A Visit To A Railway Station
- Essay on Visit To A Hill Station
Essays on Events
Essays on India
- Slums in India Essay
- Essay on Ideal Indian Village
- Sports in India Essay
- Tourism in India Essay
- India of My Dreams Essay
- Essay on India’s Global Leadership
- Corruption in India Essay
- Democracy in India Essay
- Food Security in India Essay
- Poverty in India Essay
Essays on Pollution
Essays on Persons We Come Across
Essays on Sports
Essays on Myself
- Myself Essay For Girl
- Myself Essay For Boy
- My School Essay
- My Hobby Essay
- My Birthday Essay
- My Class Teacher Essay
- My Best Friend Essay
- My Ambition Essay
- My City Essay
- Essay on The Game I Like Most
Essays on Science & Technology
- Science Is A Good Servant But A Bad Master Essay
- Essay on Uses and Abuses of Science
- Essay on Technology
- Essay On Television
- Aeroplane Essay
Essays on Environmental Issues & Awareness
- Essay on Flood’s Furry
- Essay on Biodiversity
- Climate Change Essay
- Earthquake Essay
- Sustainable Development Essay
- Global Warming Essay
Essay Topics Based on Proverbs
- All That Glitters is Not Gold Essay
- Essay on Where There Is A Will There Is A Way
- The Pen is Mightier Than the Sword Essay
- Time and Tide Wait for None Essay
- Child is the Father of Man Essay
- An Ideal Student Essay
- Ambition Essay
- Superstitions Essay
- Gardening As a Hobby Essay
- Advertisements Essay
- Importance Of Newspapers Essay
- A Picnic Essay
- A House on Fire Essay
- National Flag Essay
- Good Citizen Essay
Basic Format for Writing an Effective EssayThe below-presented image will explain to you what is the structure of an essay writing. Yes, this image says that the basic format of an essay would be like this and results very effectively. Mainly in the basic essay writing format includes three stages i.e., Introduction, Body, and Conclusion. In the Introduction stage, writers have to give a brief intro of the topic with catchy first lines. In the Body Stage, they have to write a thesis statement and then explaining them completely for the readers. Finally, in the Conclusion stage, the writer should end up the topic with the final thoughts like facts, statistics, or views & thoughts and it should be accepted by the reader or audience. This basic format of an essay writing will highlight your essay topic clearly and attracts audience a lot.7 Easy Tips for Essay Writing, First of all, students should read a guide to write a basic essay and then follow the best & sweet essay writing format as explained on this page. Once, you have done all basic steps while Essay Writing in English then your audience will attract by your persuasive essay. If you are a beginner for writing an essay, following the below-given 7 easy tips on writing an effective essay is enough for you to impress your readers & audience in the first attempt. Let’s have an eye on the below tips to write a persuasive essay in the school competitions.
- Pick a topic.
- Write the introduction with eye-catchy & attractive lines.
- Prepare an outline or diagram of your ideas.
- Write your thesis statement.
- Write the body by explaining your thesis statement in-depth.
- End with a Conclusion.
- Finally, add the finishing touches.
FAQs on Essay Writing Topics in English
1. How do you write a really good essay?
The following 8 steps are very helpful for all students to write a great essay:
- Analyze the essay prompt.
- Create a thesis statement.
- Make an outline.
- Begin with the body, not the introduction.
- Begin each paragraph with a topic sentence.
- Use credible sources.
- Don’t fake it.
- Conclude your essay.
2. What is an essay format example?
A basic essay format mainly consists of three main parts: Introduction, Body, and Conclusion. If you follow this format while essay writing then you write and organize an essay in an effective way. However, flexibility is important. Choose the best topic and write a persuasive essay by keeping this basic essay format in mind.
3. What are the 4 types of essays?
The four major types of essays address these purposes:
- Narrative Essays
- Descriptive Essays
- Expository Essays
- Persuasive Essays
4. From where can I find the best essay topics in English?
You can easily find the best topics for essay writing in English from our site Ncertbooks.guru or else you can also use the available direct links on this page. Conclusion We at Ncertbooks.Guru helps students in providing various content which improves their knowledge and various skills.
We hope the above-given information about Essay Writing in English, Essay topics, format, and tips has been useful for you to an extent. If you need more data or any assistance regarding essay writing in various languages, please reach us via the comment section below. Stay in touch with us or bookmark our site for getting more alerts & updates on these topics.