India Of My Dreams Essay: May I sit and dream for the best; who can stop me to do that. If not in reality at least in dreams, let me get the best picture of my country. Sometimes, they say, dreams can also come true, so do I also wish.
I have, in my mind, the picture of an ideal India. Ideals may not be real but there is no harm in trying to be real about the ideal.
- Long Essay on India Of My Dreams 500 Words in English
- Short Essay on India Of My Dreams 200 Words in English
- 10 Lines on India of My Dreams
- What is the dream of India?
- How will you describe India of your dream?
- How does dream of India look like?
Long and Short Essays on India Of My Dreams Kids and Students in English
Given below are two essays in English for students and children about the topic of ‘India Of My Dreams’ Essay in both long and short form. The first essay is a long essay on the India Of My Dreams of 400-500 words. This long essay about India Of My Dreams is suitable for students of class 7, 8, 9 and 10, and also for competitive exam aspirants. The second essay is a short essay on India Of My Dreams of 150-200 words. These are suitable for students and children in class 6 and below.
Long Essay on India Of My Dreams 500 Words in English
Below we have given a long essay on India Of My Dreams of 500 words that is helpful for classes 7, 8, 9, and 10 and Competitive Exam Aspirants. This long essay on the topic is suitable for students of class 7 to class 10, and also for competitive exam aspirants.
Politically, India of my dreams would be a successful democracy where all have equal rights and equal opportunities in life. Elections would be held for forming governments but voters would cast their votes for policies and programs meant for the welfare of the masses and not on caste. If a party with a program for general welfare comes to power, it would really and genuinely work for the welfare of the people. After getting into power the leaders would only think of the welfare of all people and not on the basis of who voted for them and who did not. It would be the government for all people irrespective of party, caste, or religion.
Corruption would be an unheard-of thing in India of my dreams. As it is happening today, corruption is like a canker which is eating into the vitals of our political and social life. Not only lacs but crores are being siphoned away from the amount meant for welfare schemes. That is such a black spot on the face of the country. This black spot would stand erased in India of my dreams. Money for the people taxes would be levied in a judicious manner, no one would try to evade them; pay the taxes as they need to be paid and then the national income thus generated would be totally used for the benefit and welfare of the people.
There would be none naked; none starving, none without a proper roof in India of my dreams. Agriculture would grow, the granaries would be full and there would be enough for all to eat. There would be control overpopulation voluntarily imposed by the people over themselves. They would know the value of a planned family.
Education would be available to all and all would avail of this. Education means enlightenment and that is what the people of my India would get. They easily could match the people of any other country in the matter of enlightenment and information.
The industry would develop but not at the cost of general health. There would be no pollution created by the industries — they would use means to control pollution. Cottage industries would be encouraged to give to the rural population incentive to add to their income. Handicrafts would grow and their marketing would also be properly managed. The income would go to the artisan.
Short Essay on India Of My Dreams 200 Words in English
Below we have given a short essay on India Of My Dreams is for Classes 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6. This short essay on the topic is suitable for students of class 6 and below.
India of my dreams shall have a strong military power as strong as of any other nation; so that none dare challenge my India’s integrity and boundaries. Even the common citizen would be possessed with the civic sense and possess a pride for his nation. Socially India of my dreams would be secular but every religion and every faith shall have full freedom to function independently each one having regard and tolerance for the other. A social concord and cooperation and a sense of brotherhood among all shall be the hallmark of my India’s social set up.
Regard and respect for age, all due consideration for the health of all the best medical facilities available, to keep people free from distress and disease shall be the sole aim of the medical profession. Not for profit but for service that would be the line on which the medical men would work. The aged would receive due care and as long as they live, life for them would appear worth living. Healthy at birth, hopeful in youth and happiness in old age that would be the way of life of people in the country of my dreams.
Health, Wealth, and Wisdom — these would be the keywords of life. How pleasant would be the day when dreams as above would be fulfilled and realized.
Students can find more English Essay Writing Topics, Ideas, Easy Tips to Write Essay Writing, and many more.
10 Lines on India of My Dreams
- I dream of a country of my dreams, hoping the dreams to come true. Dreams may not be real but what harm if the ideal be thought about and efforts made to realize it.
- Politically, India of my dreams would be a potent, and successful democracy with equal rights for all welfare of ail to be worked for.
- Corruption would not exist. It would stand rooted out. Taxes would be judiciously imposed, honestly paid and the national income would be equitably spent.
- No starvation, no poverty — all to have food, clothing, and shelter. Population to be voluntarily controlled.
- Education for all and to all.
- Having proper education, one could match the people of any other country in the matter of enlightenment and information.
- Industry to grow, but should remain pollution-free. Cottage Industries to be encouraged, promoted, and products properly marketed.
- India of my dreams would militarily be powerful — none dare touch its boundaries.
- Socially — equality and tolerance for all religions and faiths and respect for all.
- Health for all — that be aimed at through medical and health care.
FAQs on India of My Dreams Essay
1. What is the dream of India?
The India of my dream would be a country where women are safe and walk freely on road. Also, it will be a place where there is freedom of equality to all, and everyone can enjoy it in their true sense.
2. How will you describe India of your dream?
In the India of my dreams, there will be peace and harmony. Every citizen will be literate and a land of peace, prosperity, and truthfulness where no one is afraid of speaking the truth and where there is no corruption.
3. How does your dream of India look like?
We as the citizens of India shall be respectful to our country. We shall maintain equality amongst all people whether they are farmers or big business tycoons. The country can only be beautiful when it’s citizens care for the country and are true patriots.