B.Tech Books & Reference Books PDF Download for 1, 2, 3 & 4 years (All Semesters) are attached here for all students of this academic year. What is B.Tech Full form? I know some of the people may also look for the answer to this silly question. Okay, let’s know about this from here. Btech stands for Bachelor of Technology which is a professional undergraduate degree granted after finishing the four years of academic study in the field of engineering.
In this article, we are happily providing the download links to access notes & reference books for B.Tech all course subjects from the first, second, third, and fourth year. It is very easy to download all semesters Btech Books & study materials by using our following subject-wise direct links.
Table of Contents:
- Bachelor of Technology Books & Notes in Free PDF Download for all 8 Sem Exams
- B.Tech Reference Books & Authors for 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th year
- B.Tech Course Syllabus and 4 Years Structure
- Specialization Courses for B.Tech
- Best College List Providing B.Tech Courses
Avail subject-wise B.Tech Notes related to Engineering Departments like ECE, CSE, Mech, EEE, Civil, etc. all in one place and plan your preparation according to your requirements.
Students who are appearing for this academic year sem exams should download the B.Tech Books and Notes via the direct links provided on this page. Simply tap on the Download link and get the Bachelor of Technology Study materials in PDF formats for all semesters and for each course. So practice important questions and topics from the given Btech notes easily when you wish and secure more marks in the final semester examination.
Along with the Btech books PDF download links for all sems, we have jotted down a B.Tech Reference Books as well as author names for each subject. Go with the following table and download your required academic year B.TECH Books PDF and avail max. marks in the exams.
|B.Tech Books & Study Materials Pdf Download for 4 Years||Download Links|
|Electrical Power Transmission and Distribution Study Material||Download|
|Electronics and Communication Study Material||Download|
|Network Theory Study Material||Download|
|System Engineering Study Material||Download|
|Electrical Engineering Study Material||Download|
|Aerospace Engineering Study material||Download|
|Control System Engineering Notes Pdf Download||Download|
|EEE Study Materials|
|EC Notes pdf||Download|
|Electronic Device Circuits (EDC)||Download|
|ECE Study Materials|
|Switching Theory and Logic Design (STLD)||Download|
|Signals and Systems||Download|
|PTSP Notes Pdf||Download|
|Electronic Device Circuits (EDC)||Download|
|Civil Engineering Study Materials|
|Building Study Materials||Download|
|Strength of Materials||Download|
Candidates can find B.Tech Books for various Engineering Streams as a part of their preparation recommended by experts.
- B.Tech CSE Computer Science Engineering Reference Books
- B.Tech Electrical Engineering Reference Books
- B.Tech ECE Electronics & Communication Engineering Reference Books
- B.Tech Civil Engineering Reference Books
- B.Tech Electrical & Electronics Engineering Reference Books
- B.Tech Biotechnology Reference Books
- B.Tech Instrumentation Engineering Reference Books
- B.Tech Information Technology Reference Books
- B.Tech Automobile Engineering Reference Books
- B.Tech Aerospace Engineering Reference Books
- B.Tech Architectural Engineering Reference Books
- B.Tech Agricultural Engineering Reference Books
- B.Tech Aeronautical Engineering Reference Books
- B.Tech Petroleum Engineering Reference Books
- B.Tech Manufacturing Engineering Reference Books
- B.Tech Textile Engineering Reference Books
- B.Tech Chemical Engineering Reference Books
- B.Tech Material Engineering Reference Books
- B.Tech Biomedical Engineering Reference Books
- B.Tech Mining Engineering Reference Books
- B.Tech Ocean and Marine Engineering Reference Books
- B.Tech Mechanical Engineering Reference Books
Here is the list of B.Tech Reference Books & Authors for 1,2,3,4 years which helps you to prepare well for your final semester examinations. And also the attached Bachelor of Technology 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th Year Books PDF Download links clarifies all your doubts and enhances your knowledge and problem-solving skills.
- Advanced Engineering Mathematics by Erwin Kreyszig, John Wiley & Sons, New York.
- N.D. Bhatt, Panchal, ―Engineering Drawingǁ, Charotar Publishing House, Anand,
- Advanced Engineering Mathematics by C. R. Wylie & L. C. Barrett, Tata Mc Graw-Hill Publishing Company Ltd., New Delhi.
- B. V. Ramana, “Higher Engineering Mathematics”, Tata McGraw-Hill Publications, New Delhi.
- Ajeet Sing, ―WorkingwithAutoCAD2000ǁ, Tata McGraw Hill, New Delhi.
- V. B. John, ―Introduction to Engineering Materials‖, ELBS, 6th edition, 2001.
- T. E. Reed-Hill and R. Abbaschian, ―Physical Metallurgy Principlesǁ, Thomson, 3rd edition, 2003
- George Omura, ―ABC of Autolispǁ, BPB Publications, New Delhi.
- N. P. Bali, N. Ch. Narayana Iyengar, “A Text Book of Engineering Mathematics”, Laxmi Publications (P) Ltd., New Delhi.
- G. F. Carter and D. E. Paul, ―Materials Science and Engineeringǁ, ASM International, 3rd edition, 2000.
- A Text-Book of Engineering Mathematics by Peter O’ Neil, Thomson Asia Pte Ltd., Singapore.
B.tech is a 4 year UG course that supports the semester system and contains both practical and theoretical examinations. Are you eagerly waiting to know about the Bachelor of Technology course syllabus along with specialization courses that you can pick from the following modules? Then, look below.
The subjects may vary from one course to another course and also one semester to others according to the particular university and affiliated colleges. So, avail all the info regarding the B.tech syllabus and college list offering the course from this article freely and collect the B.Tech Books & Notes Free PDF Download for all 8 semesters.
- Computer Science and Engineering.
- Electronics and Communication Engineering.
- Mechanical Engineering.
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering.
- Civil Engineering.
- Information Technology. etc..,
- Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra
- Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs)
- Manipal Institute of Technology
- National Institute of Technology (NITs)
- Indian School of Mines, Dhanbad
- SRM University, Chennai
Hence, the knowledge shared here about B. Tech Books and Notes for all semesters will benefit you during the sem exams. If you had any queries please drop a comment via the below comment section or else visit our site ncertbooks.guru for earlier updates on Bachelor of Technology Books & Study Materials for 4 years.
Also, Share this page with your friends and make them use our attached download links of B.Tech Books in PDF for 1,2,3,4 years and B.TECH Reference Books & Authors for all 8 Sems.
Check the Following Links for more details regarding other degrees,