B.Tech ME Mining Engineering Reference Books in PDF for All 4 Years:
Refer all the information about B.Tech Mining Engineering (ME) Recommended Books PDF with Reference Author names available from here. In this page, we have compiled a list of best reference books in B.Tech Mining Engineering along with the latest B.Tech ME syllabus, eligibility, and a list of top colleges offering Bachelors of Technology Mining Engineering course education.
Provided new syllabus books of Bachelors of Technology Mining Engineering are very beneficial for ME students of top universities in the world like IITs, NITs, BITs, and various other famous colleges and universities. Also, check the full details about Bachelors of Technology degree from the below modules and prepare for final semester examinations with the help of B.Tech ME Mining Engineering Reference Books PDF Free Download. However, you will discover a few important and Best GATE ME Books to secure more than qualification marks in the GATE entrance exam.
About B.Tech ME Mining Engineering
In India, B.Tech course is a professional engineering undergraduate degree course conferred after finishing three to four academic years of studies in the field of engineering from the certified universities or top-level affiliated colleges or institutions. The full form of B.Tech is Bachelor of Technology.
Mining engineering is an engineering discipline that applies science and technology to the extraction of minerals from the earth. Mining engineering is related to other fields such as geology, mineral processing, and metallurgy, geotechnical engineering and surveying. In the process of mining blasting and explosive are also involved.
Candidates can find B.Tech Books for various Engineering Streams as a part of their preparation recommended by experts.
List of Few Colleges offering B.Tech Mining Engineering Course
- Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra
- Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs)
- SRM University, Chennai
- National Institute of Technology (NITs)
- Manipal Institute of Technology
- Indian School of Mines, Dhanbad
List of Subjects in B.Tech Mining Engineering Course
- Mining Geology: (Mineralogy, Crystallography, economic geology, structural geology, prospecting and exploration, reserve estimation)
- Mine Surveying: (Distance measurement, leveling, triangulation and trilateration, traversing, plane table surveying, curve ranging, the theory of errors)
- Underground Mine Environment: ( Mine gases, heat, and humidity, air flow in mine workings, airborne respirable dust, mine illumination, miner’s diseases)
- Mining Machinery: (Transmission of power, compressed air, wire ropes, haulage, statutory provisions)
- Mine Development: (Surface and underground mining teams, explosives, types of support, mine entries, sinking, primary and secondary development drivages in underground mines)
- Rock Mechanics: (Status of rock mechanics, stress and strains, rock mass classification systems, determination of in-situ stresses, rheological models and time-dependent properties of rocks, theories of rock failure, post-failure behavior)
- Mineral Processing: (Liberation and comminution, sizing and classification, concentration methods, solid-liquid separation, plant practices)
Eligibility For B.Tech Mining Engineering Course
- The minimum Eligibility is (10+2) with a minimum aggregate of 50% marks.
- The candidates have to clear the entrance examination, which is accepted by the desired institution. Any Eligible Candidate can attend for the Entrance Test.
- The ranking procedure Followed by the Universities for admission.
Note: Many Universities Conduct Entrance test for the Students. The Qualified marks can get the Admission in Reputed Universities. Some Private Colleges Make Admission Directly For the Students Who Qualified in their Academics in SSC or 10+2 in Respective Universities or institutes.
B.Tech Mining Engineering Reference Books PDF & Recommended Authors
|Book Title||Author Name||Book Cost|
|Principles and Practices of Modern Coal Mining||R.D. Singh||Rs.347|
|Elements of Mining Technology Vol. 2||D. J. Deshmukh||Rs.189|
|MINE SURVEYING-2 FOR MINING||P.RANGASWAMY||Rs.85|
|Introductory Mining Engineering, 2ed||Hartmann||Rs.489|
|AMIE MINING BOOKS PACK OF 15 BOOKS||B.RAVINDER MUNIKUNTLA KUMARASWAMY P RANGASWAMY||Rs.1,385|
|ADVANCED METAL MINING METHODS USEFUL FOR AMIE B TECH M TECH DIPLOMA MINING||SRAVANKUMAR KANNAVENA||Rs.135|
|MINE LEGISLATION FOR MINING AMIE B TECH M TECH DIPLOMA (1ST ed)||GODISHALA MAANOHER||Rs. 180|
|The Elements of Statistical Learning: Data Mining, Inference, and Prediction, Second Edition (Springer Series in Statistics)||Trevor Hastie and Robert Tibshirani||Rs.2,099|
|MINE SAFETY ENGINEERING FOR MINING USEFUL FOR AMIE B TECH DIPLOMA||V.V. DURGM||Rs.190|
|Mining Engineering Analysis||Christopher J Bise||Rs.5,613|
You can also check our previous article for more information on reference Books for GATE Examination
- GATE MN: Mining Engineering Reference Books
Importance of B.Tech ME Mining Engineering Reference Books
B.Tech ME Reference Books: Reference books aids students to find all important and scoring topics very easily. Exam appearing aspirants will always need these best reference books of Bachelors of Technology Mining Engineering for proper exam preparation. Candidate should focus on each and every topic provided in the best-recommended authors B.Tech ME Books PDF because the entrance exam competition is very high outside.
So, every student must work hard, plan their exam preparation schedule and concentrate on the test, then only you can score qualifying marks in the entrance exam for admission. Also, these B.Tech ME Mining Engineering Reference Books in PDF Download will increase your problem-solving capacity and knowledge about the concept.
Hence, practicing reference books of ME course thoroughly in a comprehensive manner is very useful. Check out the below-provided list of B.Tech ME Mining Engineering Recommended books with authors and select a few books for your exam preparation.
We hope this page will give you the quality information about B.Tech ME Mining Engineering Reference Books PDF & Recommended Authors. For more details or any doubts, please feel free to contact us via the below comment section. Or else, you can visit our site www.NCERTBooks.guru for better & latest information on Bachelors of Technology Mining Engineering Course Details.