Here you can freely download HC Verma Solutions – Part 1 & 2, We have listed all the chapters PDF’s. All the Solutions available here are latest. There is no Login, nor Sign Up, neither Redirects, just click the downloading link, you can view your PDF and download accordingly.
You can also Download Free NCERT Books for class 1st to 12th
Physics is a subject which is like a nightmare for most of students. And if you are preparing for your engineering entrance exams such as AIEEE or IIT/JEE then HC Verma is must. It is considered that if a student solves an HC Verma then he is sure of clearing engineering entrance exams with flying colors.
Though not taught in school but is certainly the first preference of the coaching centers and other engineering aspirants. There is n number of physics books floating over the internet or in the market but HC Verma is the father of all.
PDF Download links will update soon
HC Verma Solutions (Concepts of Physics) Free PDF Download (Part 1 and 2)
HC Verma – Concepts of Physics Part 1 Solutions
- Chapter 1: Introduction to Physics
- Chapter 2: Physics and Mathematics
- Chapter 3: Rest and Motion: Kinematics
- Chapter 4: The Forces
- Chapter 5: Newton’s Laws of Motion
- Chapter 6: Friction
- Chapter 7: Circular Motion
- Chapter 8: Work and Energy
- Chapter 9: Centre of Mass, Linear Momentum, Collision
- Chapter 10: Rotational Mechanics
- Chapter 11: Gravitation
- Chapter 12: Simple Harmonic Motion
- Chapter 13: Fluid Mechanics
- Chapter 14: Some Mechanical Properties of Matter
- Chapter 15: Wave Motion and Waves on a String
- Chapter 16: Sound Waves
- Chapter 17: Light Waves
- Chapter 18: Geometrical Optics
- Chapter 19: Optical Instruments
- Chapter 20: Dispersion and Spectra
- Chapter 21: Speed of Light
- Chapter 22: Photometry
Class 11 and Class 12:
- NCERT Solutions for Class 12 PDF Science, Commerce, Humanities
- NCERT Solutions for Class 11 PDF Science, Commerce, Humanities
- RD Sharma Class 11 Solutions
- RD Sharma Class 12 Solutions
HC Verma – Concepts of Physics Part 2 Solutions
- Chapter 23: Heat and Temperature
- Chapter 24: Kinetic Theory of gases
- Chapter 25: Calorimetry
- Chapter 26: Law of thermodynamics
- Chapter 27: Specific heat Capacities of gases
- Chapter 28: Heat Transfer
- Chapter 29: Electric field and potential
- Chapter 30: Gauss’s Law
- Chapter 31: Capacitors
- Chapter 32: Electric current in conductors
- Chapter 33: Thermal & Chemical Effects of current
- Chapter 34: Magnetic field
- Chapter 35: Magnetic field due to a current
- Chapter 36: Permanent Magnets
- Chapter 37: Magnetic properties of matter
- Chapter 38: Electromagnetic Induction
- Chapter 39: Alternating current
- Chapter 40: Electromagnetic Waves
- Chapter 41: Electric Current through gases
- Chapter 42: Photoelectric Effect & Wave Particle Duality
- Chapter 43: Bohr’s Model and Physics of the Atom
- Chapter 44: X-rays
- Chapter 45: Semiconductors & Devices
- Chapter 46: The Nucleus
- Chapter 47: The Special Theory of Relativity
The concepts of physics are not tough if you are clear with the fundamentals and this is exactly what our solution book offers. Clear and easy explanations to every problem with lucid explanation and proper reasoning to every question. HC Verma is considered Bible for JEE aspirants. The concepts in the book help you to crack the reasoning round of JEE where your analytical skills are tested.
Though physics is not a cup of tea for everyone but with our solutions we aim to achieve that. We want every student to get an equal opportunity to compete the entrance exam and become equal to those with high IQs and intelligent students.
You can also study HC Verma for your board exams as well. A well built foundation will never make you fall. And that’s the motto of our solutions. The solutions cover all the topics from part 1 and 2. Be it the easy introduction to the scary kinematics and electromagnetic.
The implementation of center of mass, Newton’s laws and the thumb rules are explained in a very easy manner so that even a slow grasper is able to understand them in a clear and holistic manner.
HC Verma part one is for class XI and part 2 for XII. But to prepare for engineering exam you need to crunch both the books die heartedly. All the solutions are well explained and are according to the latest exam and NCERT pattern.
While designing the book we follow a simple methodology that how a student who doesn’t know any concept would understand. Even if you don’t know the concept, follow our answers and see how step by step the answer has been achieved. I bet you will not find any better answers than ours.
We at NCERTBooks.Guru aim at providing a better future and bestest knowledge to our users which are students of course. All the solutions are free to download and there is no hidden cost. You even don’t have to sign up. Hassle free downloading and access to all the solutions. We provide ultimate solutions to all NCERT books as well.
If none of the Downloading link found not working, feel free to comment below.