BCA Books & Study Materials PDF Download for 1st year, 2nd year & final year: BCA Course structure is pretty same as the traditional B.Sc Course program. Check the BCA Course details from this page and then download BCA 1st year, 2nd year, and 3rd-year Notes & Study Materials in PDF formats.
Also, know the details of BCA Course Syllabus and Reference Books and add some advantages during the preparation time. Students can directly view/ download BCA Study Materials & Books PDF for all 3 years – 6 semesters from the below attached direct links.
Also, check the following course links:
Download BCA Books & Notes in PDF For All Semesters
The BCA full form is Bachelor of Computer Applications, which is an undergraduate degree course. The duration of this computer application course is 3 years split into 6 semesters. The detailed structure and syllabus of the BCA course are given here on this page. Check the Sem-wise BCA Syllabus and also the Core Subjects and Specialization Courses information before the exams.
Once you have an idea about all these kinds of things then you can easily understand the exam structure and its consequences. So, it’s better to refer them once and then start your preparation process by our provided BCA Books & Study Materials in PDF for all subjects semester wise. Candidates can download all subjects Books and Notes of BCA Course from the following download links in PDF Format and kick start your preparation to secure better marks.
|BCA Notes PDF Download for 1st Year, 2nd Year & Final Year||Download Links|
The College List Offering BCA Course
- Presidency College, Bangalore
- Christ University, Bangalore
- DAV College, Chandigarh
- Madras Christian College, Chennai
- Symbiosis Institute of Computer Studies and Research, Pune
BCA Reference Books & Authors for All Semesters
To make your preparation easy, we have gathered a few best authors designed Reference Books of the BCA Course and listed below. Have a look at those BCA Reference books & Authors and pick the best one out for enhancing your skills.
- M.Litvin & G.Litvin- Programs with C++ and Data structures Vikas Publishing Home, New Delhi, 2005.
- Grewal B.S., Higher Engineering Mathematics, Delhi Khanna Publishers.
- Differential Calculus by Shanti Narayan, Publishers S. Chand & Co.
- Business Communication: R.K. Madhukar; Vikas Publication.
- Integral Calculus by Shanti Narayan, Publishers S. Chand & Co.
- The Most Common Mistakes in English Usage; Thomas Elliot Berry, Tata McGraw Hill
- De A. K., Environmental Chemistry, Wiley Eastern Ltd.
- Modern Abstract Algebra by Shanti Narayan, Publishers S. Chand & Co.
- Human Behavior at Work; John W Newstrom & Keith Davis; Tata McGraw Hill.
- Das BC and Mukherjee, Differential Calculus, Calcutta, U.N. Dhar Publishers.
- Miller T.G.Jr., Environmental Science, Wadsworth Publishing Co. (TB)
- Das BC and Mukherjee, Integral Calculus, Calcutta, U.N. Dhar Publishers.
BCA Course Syllabus and Structure for 1st, 2nd & 3rd Year
You will let to see three main subjects in BCA Course like English, Computer science, and Mathematics. Based on these core subjects of BCA the specialization courses will be decided which are mentioned below. After knowing the course subjects, the main thing you have to check about the Bachelor of Computer Applications Course is a Syllabus.
Yes, BCA Syllabus is the most important factor to check before kick off your preparation. Here, we have mentioned all the details regarding BCA Syllabus for 6 semesters in the following modules.
BCA Course Subjects:
- Computer Science
Specialization Courses for BCA
- Database systems
- BCA (General)
- BCA (Animation and Multimedia)
Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA) Syllabus for 3 Years Semester-Wise
Below are the sem-wise BCA Subjects that you have to complete in these 3 academic years of Bachelor of Computer Applications Course. Refer to the semester wise BCA 1st, 2nd, 3rd Year Syllabus and plan your preparation with the help of our provided BCA Books PDF Free Download links.
BCA 1st Semester Subjects
- Principles of Management
- Computer Fundamentals
- Mathematics I
- Communication and Soft Skills
- Programming using C
- Computer Fundamentals and IT Lab
- Programming in ‘C’ Lab
2nd Semester BCA Subjects
- Environmental Studies
- Data Structures
- Digital Electronics
- Business Accounting
- Discrete Mathematics
- Object-Oriented Programming and UML with C++
- Object-Oriented Programming and UML using C++ Lab
- Data Structures Lab
BCA 3rd Semester Subjects
- Operating Systems
- Computer Networks (Cisco Track)
- Business Communication
- Computer Organization and Architecture
- Database Management System & Data Modeling ( Oracle track)
- Database Management System & Data Modeling Lab ( Oracle track)
- Computer Networks Lab (Cisco Track)
- Operating Systems Lab
4th Sem BCA Subjects
- Web Technology with PHP
- Python Scripting
- Program Elective I
- Open Elective I
- Agile Systems
- Web Technology with PHP Lab
- Program Elective Lab I
- Python Scripting Lab
BCA 5th Sem Subjects
- Android Development
- Program Elective II
- Digital Marketing
- Computer Graphics and Animation
- Open Elective II
- Digital Marketing lab
- Program Elective lab II
- Android Development lab
- Minor Project-I
6th Semester Subjects of BCA
- Program Elective III
- Program Elective IV
- Information Security
- Program Elective Lab III
- Information Security Lab
- Major Project
For more details about other courses, check the below links:
We gave detailed information about BCA Books & Notes in PDF formats for all three years in the above available download links for the sake of better exam preparation. We believe the provided study materials & books for BCA Course will help you to score more marks in the final exams. Also, you can get more knowledge from the best authors written Bachelor of Computer Applications Reference Books for all subjects from this page.
Bookmark our site ‘NCERTBOOKS.GURU’ and discover extra details from us regarding BCA Notes PDF Download. However, you can share this article with your friends and neighbors to help them make use of these BCA books and secure better results in the final examinations.