Ph.D. Books & Study Materials for all Semesters in PDF – 1st, 2nd Year are available here in the form of direct Download links. First of all, know what is Ph.D. full form? Then, about the complete details of the Ph.D. course. Ph.D. stands for Doctor of Philosophy. This course is the highest level of degree that a accomplish after masters.
From this page, you will get to know all about Ph.D. post-graduation course info like course structure and syllabus which are educated in the first and second years. You can simply download (Doctor of Philosophy) Ph.D. Books & notes for all semesters in PDF formats from the following links for each subject.
Do Refer: B.Des Books
Ph.D. Course Structure and Syllabus for 2-Years
The duration of the Ph.D. course is 2 academic years which follows the semester system. The Doctor of Philosophy 2 years course split into 4 semesters includes theory and practical examinations based on the specialization of the respective course.
Ph.d. course structure and syllabus for all semesters is the first step that student should cross before kick-off their exam preparation. After knowing the Ph.D. Subjects, go through the below modules and get the Doctor of Philosophy Course Notes PDF Download for all years & for each subject via download links provided below.
Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) Course Subjects
- Review of Research Work
- Computer Science
- Research Methodology
- Quantitative Method
Specialization Courses of Ph.D.
- Biological & Medical Sciences
- Business & Finance
- Chemical Sciences
- Earth Sciences
- Maths & Computing
- Physical Sciences
- Social Science & Health
Ph.D. Books & Notes PDF Download
Candidates who are looking to start their Ph.D. exam preparation can get all subjects of 4 semesters Doctor of Philosophy Books & Notes in PDF Download links from the following table. So, click on the download link and make use of these Ph.D. Notes PDF to score more marks in the academic exams. Also, students can find the best Ph.D. Reference Books along with the authors’ details to improve your knowledge on each subject and perform well in the final exam.
|Download Ph.D. Study Material & Notes in Pdf for All 2-Years||Download Links|
|Quantitative Method Study Material||Download|
|Research Methodology Study Material||Download|
|Review of Research Work Study Material||Download|
|Computer Science Study Material||Download|
Ph.D. Reference Books & Authors for 1st & 2nd Year Semesters
Doctor of Philosophy Course Reference Books & its Author’s details list is provided below. Aspirants can also follow these reference textbooks for their academic exam preparation. In the above modules, you will get direct Ph.D. course Books & Notes in PDF Download links for a better understanding of the subject and its structure.
- Best, John W. & James Kahn Research in Education (2008).New York, Prentice Hall,
- Borg, Walter R. & Meridith, D. Gall (1979) Educational Research An introduction, New York, Longman
- Borg, Walter R. (1981) Applying Educational Research: A practical guide for teachers, New York Longman.
- Engelhart, Max D. (1972) Methods of Educational Research. Chicago, Rand Mc Nally &Co.
- Fox, David J. (1969) the Research Process in Education. New York, Holt, Rinehart & Winston. Inc.
- Garrett H.E. (1967) Statistics in Psychology of Education. Vakils Peffer and SimonsPrivate Ltd. Bombay.
- Government of India (1987) Programme of Action, New Delhi: MHRD.
- Guilford J.P. Fundamental Statistics in Psychology and Education, McGraw Hill, New York.
- Mani R S (1964) Educational Ideas and Ideals of Gandhi and Tagore, New Book Society New Delhi.
- Paulo Freire (1996) Pedagogy of the Oppressed, Penguin Books.
- UNESCO: A System Approach to teaching & learning procedures a guide for teacher Educators, Paris: UNESCO, 1981.
Final Words – Ph.D. Notes & Books in PDF for 1st & 2nd Year
We wish the details given above has been beneficial in clarifying your doubts to the fullest. Still, you need any help from us while preparation with this provided Ph.D. Books pdf download links for all semsters, feel free to share with us via the comment section and surely we will assist you with the proper solutions.
Visit our site ‘ncertbooks.guru’ for getting more latest updates on UG & PG Courses Books, Notes, Study Materials, and for the best reference books for each subject.
Also, check the following links: