There are many books in the market but “NCERT Books” stand alone in the market. Candidates preparing for civil services examinations as well as CBSE aspirants require good books and resources for high level preparation.
Here we are providing the facility to download Latest Edition (2021-22 Academic Year) NCERT books totally free for class 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 and 12th students. You can download NCERT text-books as well as their solutions for Hindi, English and Urdu medium schools.
- NCERT Books for Class 12
- NCERT Books for Class 11
- NCERT Books for Class 10
- NCERT Books for Class 9
- NCERT Books for Class 8
- NCERT Books for Class 7
- NCERT Books for Class 6
- NCERT Books for Class 5
- NCERT Books for Class 4
- NCERT Books for Class 3
- NCERT Books for Class 2
- NCERT Books for Class 1
Hindi Medium Books:
Here’s some important information for my young friends in case you have missed it, NCERT books for class 1 to 12 can be downloaded for free from https://t.co/H4nwc252SE
— Rajat Sharma (@RajatSharmaLive) April 9, 2020
No Sign Up!! No Redirection!! Just Single Click Download!!
- Class 12 Maths NCERT Books
- Class 12 Physics NCERT Books
- Class 12 Chemistry NCERT Books
- Class 12 Biology NCERT Books
- Class 12 NCERT English Books
- NCERT Geography Book Class 12
- NCERT Class 12 History Book
- Class 12 NCERT Business Studies Books
- Class 12 Introductory Microeconomics
- Class 12 Introductory Macroeconomics
- NCERT Class 12 Hindi Book
- Class 12 NCERT Kaleidoscope
- NCERT Sanksrit Books Class 12
- Class 12 NCERT Urdu Gulistan-e- Adab
- Class 12 NCERT Khayaban-e- Urdu
- Class 12 NCERT Urdu Nai Awaz
- Class 12 NCERT Urdu Dhanak
- Class 12 NCERT Accountancy Books
- Class 12 Psychology
- Class 12 Indian Society
- Class 12 Social Change and Development in India
- Class 12 Contemporary World Politics
- Class 12 Political Science Part-II
- Class 12 Craft Tradition in India
- Class 12 Towards A New Age Graphic Design
- Class 12 Human Ecology and Family Sciences
- NCERT Class 12 Urdu Book
- Class 11 NCERT Maths Books
- Class 11 Physics NCERT Book
- Class 11 Chemistry NCERT Book
- Class 11 Biology NCERT Book
- Class 11 Political Theory
- Class 11 NCERT Business Studies Books
- Class 11 India Constitution at Work
- NCERT Geography Book Class 11
- NCERT Class 11 History Book
- Class 11 India Economic Development
- Class 11 NCERT English Books
- NCERT Sanksrit Books Class 11
- NCERT Class 11 Hindi Book
- Class 11 Computer Science
- Class 11 Computer and Communication Technology Book
- Class 11 NCERT Accountancy Books
- Class 11 Statistics
- Class 11 Introduction to Psychology
- Class 11 Introducing Sociology
- Class 11 Understanding Society
- NCERT Books for Class 11 Informatics Practices
- Class 11 Fine Arts
- Class 11 Heritage Craft Books
- Class 11 Nai Awaz
- Class 11 Dhanak
- Class 11 The story of Graphic Design
- Class 11 Human Ecology and Family Sciences
- Class 11 An Introduction to Indian Art
- NCERT Books for Class 11 Learning about Crafts
- NCERT Books for Class 11 Snapshots
- NCERT Class 11 Urdu Book
- Class 10 NCERT Maths Books
- Class 10 NCERT Science Books
- NCERT Class 10 Social Science Book
- NCERT Geography Book Class 10
- NCERT Class 10 History Book
- Class 10 NCERT English Books
- NCERT Sanksrit Books Class 10
- Class 10 Yoga Healthy way of Living
- NCERT Class 10 Hindi Book
- NCERT Class 10 Urdu Book
- Class 9 NCERT Maths Book
- Class 9 NCERT Science Books
- Class 9 Social Science NCERT Book
- Class 9 English NCERT Books
- Class 9 Words and Expressions
- Class 9 Hindi
- Class 9 Hindi Sparsh
- Class 9 Hindi Sanchayan
- Class 9 Hindi Kritika
- Class 9 Hindi Kshitiz
- Class 9 Information and Communication Technology
- NCERT Sanksrit Books Class 9
- Class 9 Sanskrit Vyakaranvithi
- Class 9 Abhyaswaan Bhav
- Class 9 Gulzar-e-Urdu
- Class 9 Nawa-e-Urdu
- Class 9 Jaan Pahechan.
- Class 9 Door-Pass
- Class 9 Sab Rang
- Class 9 Asnaf-e-Urdu Adab
- Class 9 Yoga Healthy way of Living
- Class 9 Health and Physical Education
- NCERT Class 9 Hindi Book
- NCERT Class 9 Urdu Book
- Class 8 NCERT Maths Books
- Class 8 NCERT Science Books
- NCERT Class 8 Social Science Book
- Class 8 English NCERT Books
- Class 8 Sanskrit NCERT Book Ruchira
- Class 8 Apni Zaban
- Class 8 Urdu Guldasta
- Class 8 Door – Pass
- Class 8 Jaan Pahechan
- Class 8 Yoga Healthy way of Living
- NCERT Class 8 Hindi Book
- NCERT Class 8 Urdu Book
- Class 7 NCERT Maths Books
- Class 7 NCERT Science Books
- NCERT Class 7 Social Science Book
- Class 7 English NCERT Books
- NCERT Sanksrit Books Class 7
- Class 7 Apni Zaban
- Class 7 Urdu Guldasta Supplementary
- Class 7 Door – Pass
- Class 7 Yoga Healthy way of Living
- NCERT Class 7 Hindi Book
- NCERT Class 7 Urdu Book
- Class 6 NCERT Maths Books
- Class 6 NCERT Science Books
- NCERT Geography Book Class 6
- Class 6 Social and Political Life – 1
- NCERT Class 6 History Book
- Class 6 NCERT English Books
- NCERT Sanksrit Books Class 6
- Class 6 Yoga Healthy way of Living
- NCERT Class 6 Hindi Book
- NCERT Class 6 Urdu Book
- Class 5 NCERT Math Magic NCERT Book
- Class 5 NCERT Science Books (Environmental Studies – EVS – Looking Around)
- Class 5 Our Environment
- NCERT Class 5 English Marigold Book
- NCERT Class 5 Hindi Book
- NCERT Class 5 Urdu Book
- Class 4 Math Magic NCERT Book
- NCERT Class 4 English Book
- NCERT Class 4 English Marigold Book
- NCERT Class 4 Science Book (Environmental Studies – EVS – Looking Around)
- NCERT Class 4 Hindi Book
- NCERT Class 4 Urdu Book
- Class 3 NCERT Math Magic NCERT Books
- NCERT Class 3 English Book
- NCERT Class 3 English Marigold Book
- NCERT Class 3 Science Book (Environmental Studies – EVS – Looking Around)
- NCERT Class 3 Hindi Book
- NCERT Class 3 Urdu Book
- Class 2 NCERT Math Magic
- NCERT Class 2 Maths Book in Hindi
- NCERT Class 2 English Book
- NCERT Class 2 English Raindrops
- NCERT Class 2 English Marigold
- NCERT Class 2 Hindi Book
- NCERT Class 2 Urdu Book
- Class 1 Math Magic NCERT Books
- NCERT Class 1 Maths Book in Hindi
- NCERT Class 1 English Book
- NCERT Class 1 English Raindrops
- NCERT Class 1 English Marigold
- NCERT Class 1 Hindi Book
- NCERT Class 1 Urdu Book
What are NCERT books?
NCERT Books are nothing but textbooks issued and distributed by the National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT) for all classes from I to XII. All CBSE students follow these NCERT Textbooks for their learnings as it covers complete knowledge about the subjects including practice sessions too. The other publication covers Supplementary Readers, Teachers’ Guide, Research Monographs, Books on Vocational Courses, and Educational Journals.
Difference between NCERT and CBSE Books
- Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) board is the governing body for all classes 1 to 12 whereas the National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT) is the counsel.
- In India, all CBSE Schools make use of the NCERT published textbooks to teach the students in their academics.
- Basically, NCERT is also known as the publishing body or publisher for all classes textbooks, guides, study materials, etc.
Reasons to Study from NCERT Textbooks
Students who follow Online NCERT Books and prepare for their examinations can cover the complete syllabus and curriculum in an explicit way. The major reasons that will help students to study from NCERT Textbooks are given below:
- Students can get a basic idea about the chapter before the teacher teaches in the classroom.
- Studying & Revision of all chapters can be done again after their classes also.
- They can easily make their own notes covering all important points while preparing.
- Practice chapter-wise topics by answering all examples.
- Remember to answer all exercise problems covered at the end of the chapters.
Advantages of NCERT Books PDF
Students, Teachers & Parents who are not familiar with the use of NCERT Books can refer to the listed benefits from here:
- Covers basic to advanced learning options for all subjects.
- Offers in-depth knowledge in simple & easy language.
- Helpful for CBSE Students & also for students & learners who are preparing for competitive exams.
How To Download NCERT e-Textbooks PDF for Free?
You can follow the simple steps provided below for getting NCERT Text Books PDF Download from the official website:
- First and foremost, you need to visit the official website of NCERT ie., ncert.nic.in.
- On the homepage, under the “Publications” tab, go to the “E-books” section.
- Here, you will find various options – PDF, Flipbook, ePub for Textbooks of Classes I-XII, and e-Textbooks of States/ UTs (ePub). Click on “PDF (I-XII)”.
- Choose the Class, Subject, and Book Title. Tap on the “Go” button.
- Next, the NCERT book PDF will appear on the screen.
- Select the chapter that you want to study and click on the “Open” button against the chapter. The PDF for the particular chapter will open on the screen.
FAQs on NCERT Books for Class 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12
1. What includes NCERT Books?
NCERT Books includes CBSE prescribed the latest academic session syllabus of all subjects for the respective class in an explanatory way. Highly experienced subject experts designed all the concepts in a conceptual way in simple language. You can also find solved & unsolved exercises for better practice after the end of every chapter. Also, you can explore previous questions of all concepts in NCERT Solutions Books.
2. How do NCERT Textbooks help in competitive exams like JEE, NEET, and AIPMT?
Most important competitive exams like JEE Mains, NEET, AIPMT, etc follow the NCERT Books of Class 10 & 12 mostly to prepare their exam papers. To secure a better rank in competitive exams, NCERT Textbooks help you a lot & even improve your subject knowledge to an extent.
3. How to download NCERT Books for Class 1 to 12 online?
To download NCERT eBooks Online, all you have to do is visit the official site ‘NCERT’ or else simply click on the respective class links provided on NCERTBooks.guru page and downlaod NCERT Textbooks online in PDF format.
4. How to make good notes from NCERT Textbooks?
When you are preparing any concept from NCERT e-Books just make your own notes after reading & understanding the whole concept. Write down the main points & make some diagrams to understand the concepts easily whenever you revise the notes.
5. Where can I get Class 1 to Class 12 NCERT e books for free?
You can get NCERT Textbooks for Class 1 to 12 for free of charge from our website NCERTBooks.guru in a clickable link for quick access.
6. Is it necessary to practice solved and unsolved questions given at the end of each chapter in NCERT eBooks?
Practicing solved and unsolved questions & answers given at the end of each chapter in the NCERT Textbooks are quite important for scoring better marks in the examination & also in grasping the concept in a better way. By solving the NCERT exercise problems will assist you:
- familiar with different types of questions that might be asked in exams.
- increase your subject knowledge to an extent.
- improve your accuracy, speed, and time management skills by practicing these exercises questions.
7. What is the smart way to read NCERT books?
First, refer to the new CBSE Syllabus at the index page of the NCERT eBooks & plan accordingly. Pick the important concepts at first & understand the whole concept thoroughly. After completion of studying every chapter make some time and practice the solved questions & unsolved exercises at the end of each chapter. This can help you get a good grip on each concept as well as it let you score more than 90%.
8. How can I avail new & short CBSE prescribed syllabus for 2020-21 academic session NCERT Textbooks?
You can avail all classes’ latest short syllabus NCERT Books for this academic year from the official NCERT website or else visit our portal NCERTBooks.guru.