There are many books in the market but “NCERT Books” stand alone in the market. Candidates preparing for civil services examinations as well as CBSE aspirants require good books and resources for high level preparation.
Here we are providing the facility to download Latest (2018-19) Edition NCERT books totally free for class 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 and 12th students. You can download NCERT text-books as well as their solutions for Hindi, English and Urdu medium schools.
No Sign Up!! No Redirection!! Just Single click Download!!
How we differ from other’s website?
We are providing two 100% reliable and secure downloadable options, one is a zip file and another is a PDF format. We have seen most of the students are interested in specific chapters and don’t want to download the complete textbook. So, we have provided a chapter wise breakup in PDF format so that students can download as per their needs.
Most of the time, students feel guilty when they download the zip format as something else gets downloaded rather than the original zip file.
Here there is No EPUB Format files, all file are converted to PDF Format.
Features of our website as compared to other similar websites
- Simple to navigate
- No redirection
- User friendly Interface
- All links are tested and are working properly
- Two download options, zip format and single PDF file download facility by viewing each chapter
- Safe and secure downloading, as our files are store in Google drive
- You can also view the extracted part of zip file, and then download
We have provided two columns for downloading purpose, one is in zip format and another is in extracted format. In extracted column you can view the content in PDF format which enables you to view and then download chapter wise NCERT books.
Download Latest CBSE Syllabus for class 1st to 12th
By viewing extracted part, you can download the zip file
You can also Download NCERT Hindi Books
Download Free HC Verma Solutions PDF
Note: All the soft copies of the books are available in Zip format, just click the quick download link, and it will start downloading automatically.
Download NCERT Solutions class 6th to 12th Free PDF
NCERT Books for Class 12
- Class 12 NCERT Maths – I
- Class 12 NCERT Maths – II
- Class 12 NCERT Physics – I
- Class 12 NCERT Physics – II
- Class 12 NCERT Chemistry – I
- Class 12 Chemistry – II
- Class 12 NCERT Biology
- Class 12 Fundamentals Of Human Geography
- Class 12 India People and Economy
- Class 12 Practical Work In Geography – II
- Class 12 Themes in Indian History – I
- Class 12 Themes in Indian History – II
- Class 12 Themes in Indian History – III
- Class 12 Introductory Microeconomics
- Class 12 Introductory Macroeconomics
- Class 12 NCERT Kaleidoscope
- Class 12 Flamingo
- Class 12 Vistas
- Class 12 Bhaswati
- Class 12 Shaswati
- Class 12 Khayaban-e-Urdu
- Class 12 Accountancy Part – I
- Class 12 Accountancy Part – II
- Class 12 Psychology
- Class 12 Indian Society
- Class 12 Social Change and Development in India
- Class 12 Contemporary World Politics
- Class 12 Political Science Part-II
- Class 12 Craft Tradition in India
- Class 12 Towards A New Age Graphic Design
- Class 12 Human Ecology and Family Sciences Part I
- Class 12 Human Ecology and Family Sciences Part II
NCERT Books for Class 11
- Class 11 Maths
- Class 11 Physics Part I
- Class 11 Physics Part II
- Class 11 Chemistry Part I
- Class 11 Chemistry Part II
- Class 11 Biology
- Class 11 Political Theory Part-I
- Class 11 India Constitution at Work
- Class 11 Fundamentals of Physical Geography
- Class 11 India Physical Environment
- Class 11 Practical Work In Geography – I
- Class 11 Themes in World History
- Class 11 India Economic Development
- Class 11 Wowen Words
- Class 11 Hornbill
- Class 11 Snapshots Supplementary Reader English
- Class 11 Bhaswati
- Class 11 Shashwati
- Class 11 Computer and Communication Technology Book Part I
- Class 11 Computer and Communication Technology Book Part II
- Class 11 Financial Accounting – I
- Class 11 Financial Accounting – II
- Class 11 Statistics
- Class 11 Introduction to Psychology
- Class 11 Introducing Sociology
- Class 11 Understanding Society
- Class 11 Fine Arts
- Class 11 Heritage Craft Books
- Class 11 Nai Awaz
- Class 11 Dhanak
- Class 11 The story of Graphic Design
- Class 11 Human Ecology and Family Sciences Part I
- Class 11 Human Ecology and Family Sciences Part II
CBSE NCERT Books for Class 10
- Class 10 Maths
- Class 10 Science
- Contemporary India – II
- India and the Contemporary World – II
- Democratic Politics – 2
- Understanding Economic Development
- First Flight
- Foot Prints Without Feet
- Urdu Qwaid aur Insha
- Jaan Pahechan
- Door – Pass
- Sab Rang
- Class 10 Yoga Healthy way of Living
CBSE NCERT Books for Class 9
- Class 9 NCERT Maths Book
- Class 9 NCERT Science Book
- Class 9 Contemporary India – I
- Class 9 India and the Contemporary World – I
- Class 9 Democratic Politics – 1
- Class 9 Economics
- Class 9 Beehive English TextBook
- Class 9Moments Supplementary Reader
- Class 9 Words and Expressions
- Class 9 Shemushi Prathmo Bhag
- Class 9 Vyakaranavithi
- Class 9 Abhyaswaan Bhav
- Class 9 Gulzar-e-Urdu
- Class 9 Nawa-e-Urdu
- Class 9 Jaan Pahechan.
- Class 9 Door-Pass
- Class 9 Sab Rang
- Class 9 Asnaf-e-Urdu Adab
- Class 9 Yoga Healthy way of Living
CBSE NCERT Books for Class 8
- Class 8 Maths
- Class 8 Science
- Class 8 Resource And Development
- Class 8 Our Past – III Part I
- Class 8 Our Past – III Part II
- Class 8 Social and Political Life – 3
- Class 8 Honeydew
- Class 8 It so Happened
- Class 8 Ruchira
- Class 8 Apni Zaban
- Class 8 Urdu Guldasta
- Class 8 Door – Pass
- Class 8 Jaan Pahechan
- Class 8 Yoga Healthy way of Living
CBSE NCERT Books for Class 7
- Class 7 NCERT Maths
- Class 7 NCERT Science
- Class 7 Our Environment
- Class 7 Social and Political Life – 2
- Class 7 Our Past – II
- Class 7 Honeycomb
- Class 7 An alien Hand Supplementary Reader
- Class 7 Ruchira
- Class 7 Apni Zaban
- Class 7 Urdu Guldasta Supplementary
- Class 7 Door – Pass
- Class 7 Yoga Healthy way of Living
NCERT Books for Class 6
- Class 6 NCERT Maths
- Class 6 NCERT Science
- Class 6 The Earth Our Habitat
- Class 6 Social and Political Life – 1
- Class 6 History – Our Past
- Class 6 Honeysuckle
- Class 6 A Pact With the Sun
- Class 6 Ruchira
- Class 6 Apni Zaban
- Class 6 Urdu Guldasta
- Class 6 Jaan Pahechan
- Class 6 Yoga Healthy way of Living
NCERT Books for Class 5
- Class 5 NCERT Math Magic
- Class 5 Science Looking Around
- Class 5 Our Environment
- Class 5 Marigold
- Class 5 Ibtedai Urdu – V
NCERT Books PDF for Class 4
- Class 4 Math Magic
- Class 4 NCERT Looking Around (EVS)
- Class 4 NCERT Marigold
- Class 4 NCERT Ibtedai Urdu – IV
NCERT Books PDF for Class 3
- Class 3 NCERT Math Magic
- Class 3 NCERT Looking Around
- Class 3 NCERT Marigold
- Class 3 NCERT Ibtedai Urdu – III
NCERT Books for Class 2
NCERT Books PDF for Class 1
CBSE NCERT Books PDF
Books have been companions of childhood for ages. They have served mankind from times unknown. Books have opened a vista to the wide portal of learning, education, exploration and knowledge. We not only learn from a book, books also enhances our power of imagination.
With time the utility of books has also modified. From the Vedas to the Upanishads, from storybooks to school textbooks, the look the feel of a book has been modified along with the content. Earlier books used to be made out of papyrus leaves called manuscripts, now they are made of modified paper and digitally printed ink.
Coming to learning and education, books for school students have always been in great demand. Students require a wide number of books for various subjects. The main criteria that a book should fulfil for the satisfaction of the student are:-
- It should be rich in its content.
- It should cover the entire syllabus.
- It should be interesting; students should read it with interest.
- It should have diagrams which clearly explain all the texts written in the book.
- It should have adequate exercises, questions that strive to help the student to understand the topic better.
NCERT books are the books that score a clear full mark when it comes to fulfilling the above-mentioned criteria. They are clearly the best educative books you can lay your hands on.
How to Download NCERT Books PDF?
What is NCERT?
The full form of NCERT is the National Council of Education Research and Training. It is an autonomous(self -dependent) organization that was set up in the year 1961 by the Government of India to assist and help them to develop qualitative education and improvements in all the spheres of education for both the Central and State Government. They assist in government programs and policies. Their books are available on all topics, on different subjects and are used all across India.
Importance of NCERT books
The importance of NCERT books is clearly visible when it comes to the following facts-
- The topics are very clearly explained and discussed. It is like as if you are taught by a personal tutor.
- The texts are briefed with conclusions; this helps the student to glance upon the main highlights without going through the entire text.
- These books are well informed and unbiased. Especially for history and geography. You can make short notes for yourself that will help in better remembrance.
- These books are helpful in entrance examinations as well as they are filled with MCQ’s and mind-boggling questions. These questions help in the preparation for various examinations.
- These books are so interactive that students will enjoy it rather than feel the burden of it.
Benefits of NCERT Books
Reading any type of books is always a benefit. Never has anyone been in a loss by reading a book. But when it comes to NCERT books for educational purpose, it certainly has an edge over the other books in the market.
The benefits of NCERT books can be stated as below:-
- The books come at a reasonable price. Hence from rich to poor, all can have access to it. Hence this is an ideal book when it comes to equality in education.
- Questions from NCERT books have a record in appearing in the maximum entrance examinations and school tests. Hence if you practice exercises from that book you can have a few sets of questions common in the exams.
- The books are supplied with vivid images and explained diagrams. This helps the student to understand the topic better.
- Each topic is explained with suitable examples.
Are NCERT books enough for studying?
There is no end to knowledge. Hence reading just one book is never enough. There is no end to learning. A person should try to read as many books as possible in his lifetime.
But for academic purposes and for appearing in examinations NCERT books are quiet enough. Why? Well,
- NCERT books that summaries and briefs that highlight the major points of the text.
- NCERT books come with adequate questions, exercises MCQ’s that serve as a mini-examination before you get to face the actual examination.
- NCERT books come with model test papers and answer sheets and can serve as a mock test.
- NCERT books have proper definitions of examples and instances that make explanations way easier and make it better to understand.
What makes NCERT books, to stand alone in the market?
NCERT books are books that are not in the competitive market. They are widely known. Students have been reading these books for ages since. So there is no question of any type of competition. It is way advanced than any other book in the market.
NCERT books are widely recommended by teachers as well. Some teachers follow these books strictly. In some schools, they have been introduced in the school curriculum.
Other books in the market don’t fit into the requisite criteria. Hence they fall out of the competition. Some books keep their prices so high that they are inaccessible to a good section of students who can’t afford such luxuries.
Thus NCERT books reach out to a good section of the student herd.
Why candidates love NCERT books
The fondness that the candidates about NCERT books are due to a variety of reasons. An ideal book is that book which appeals to its readers, which grows interested in the readers, that book is the book that readers value most. Candidates love NCERT books for the following reasons
- The language of the book is lucid and simple.
- The texts are explained in a simple pattern with adequate examples and facts.
- The pictures and diagrams grow interested in reading
- Books are cheap and widely available.
- The books have a question that frequently appears in examinations.
- Books are available in all languages on different subjects.
Whatever book it may be. A reader always wants to lay his hands on the one that gives him maximum knowledge at a reasonable price. When this factor is considered NCERT books come really handy at any point in time.
- Most of the exam papers are set from NCERT – The biggest advantage of studying from NCERT textbooks is that mainly NCERT books are referred for the preparation of question papers. Even the entrance exams conducted by NCERT all across India use the NCERT textbooks as the foundation and the base of those competitive exams.
- Credibility – The CBSE books are credible as they are prepared to keep in mind the standard of all the students studying from these books. It is not prepared in accordance with one rank of students. It is prepared for everybody. Many professors and well-read teachers are involved in this process and only after all their inputs are well discussed, NCERT textbooks are prepared.
- Strong basics and fundamentals – NCERT helps the students to develop an all-around approach and works on their foundations. Instead of asking them to mug up everything, it focuses on the personalized application of concepts. It helps them to build their own foundation and concepts by opening them to a world of imagination and thinking.
- Simple to read and understand– NCERT textbooks are designed in a lucid and an easy to understand approach. The appropriate detailing makes it easy for students to use. The clarity that the concepts offer is clearly seen in the NCERT textbooks.
- Worth its price– NCERT books are minimally priced but they offer a complete insight into the text required for the examinations. NCERT is a not for profit organization, thus, it does not concentrate on profit margins. The textbooks are definitely worth their price.
- Universal – These books were introduced in India with the aim of achieving universal compatibility. With the students complaining about the standards of question papers and the difference in study materials, all the complaints have been silenced by saying that every student under Board is provided with the same set of books. There is no scope for prejudice and discrimination among students.
- Low paper quality – The NCERT textbooks have low paper quality as the publication house reduce the quality of print and paper to battle the costs involved in the printing of an NCERT reader. The paper is very thin and sometimes a gentle snitch turns into a developed cut on the pages. This gives the book a very weary and a shabby look.
- Errors creeping in– Many times it has been noticed that the books released by NCERT are not errored free. They are full of silly mistakes here and there. English textbooks have spelling errors on almost every page while some of the sums given in Mathematics and Physics textbooks are replete with mistakes. This makes it tedious for students studying without the guidance of tutors to study themselves the text provided.
- Availability- Due to the huge demand, NCERT books are not available all the time. It has to be pre-booked by the students so that it does not get sold off.
- Precise content- NCERT book contents are very precise and to the point. Hence, it can be a barrier for slow learners, who need to have a detailed explanation for each and every topic.
The exams conducted by CBSE, nationally are held in English and Hindi and some regional languages. But the study material is available only in Hindi and English. The plight of the students is miserable as they have no other option to learn Hindi and English.
Few days ago, a verdict was ruled out by Supreme Court saying that the schools are not allowed to refer any other books to students other than NCERT textbooks. The Supreme Court also ruled out that schools who refer private publishers will be penalized by the Court and that it is illegal to do so.
What we want from our legitimate user??
If the above-given links do not work properly, feel free to leave a comment in the comment box, will soon answer you.
What others say about NCERT Books (Review)
I feel that one should refer to NCERT textbooks because the examination paper is set from the NCERT textbook. Without focusing on NCERT, a student under CBSE board cannot attain success. But I also want to ascertain that one should always refer to extra books for practice. Especially in 11th and 12th, practising only from NCERT for practical subjects is not enough. Students should combine both of them in an effective way to get what they want. — By Vanshika Jain (student)
NCERT textbooks are amazing and one should definitely go for their reading. My kids are in grade 6 and 8. NCERT textbooks come in very handy for the students. Most of the question paper is covered in the books but I would also like for CBSE to raise the level of books one notch high. Comparing the curriculum with ICSE boards, CBSE board is quite easy. — By Kajal Gupta (Tuition teacher)
I am a teacher at infinity institute. I am primarily a teacher of maths and science. I first kickstart the studies of the students by referring to NCERTs and then when they are done with basics, I refer them to different textbooks of private publishers to enhance their knowledge. — By Rahul Singh (Teacher at infinity institute)
Thus, NCERT books are recommended for all types of students and all classes. It will create a strong base of the students and make them ready to face the challenges of the World.