NCERT Books Class 11 Chemistry: The National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT) publishes Chemistry textbooks for Class 11. The NCERT Class 11th Chemistry textbooks are well known for it’s updated and thoroughly revised syllabus. The NCERT Chemistry Books are based on the latest exam pattern and CBSE syllabus.
NCERT keeps on updating the Chemistry books with the help of the latest question papers of each year. The Class 11 Chemistry books of NCERT are very well known for its presentation. The use of NCERT Books Class 11 Chemistry is not only suitable for studying the regular syllabus of various boards but it can also be useful for the candidates appearing for various competitive exams, Engineering Entrance Exams, and Olympiads.
NCERT Class 11 Chemistry Books in English PDF Download
NCERT Class 11 Chemistry Books are provided in PDF form so that students can access it at any time anywhere. Class 11 NCERT Chemistry Books are created by the best professors who are experts in Chemistry and have good knowledge in the subject.
NCERT Books for Class 11 Chemistry – English Medium
- Chapter 1: Some Basic Concepts of Chemistry
- Chapter 2: Structure of Atom
- Chapter 3: Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties
- Chapter 4: Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure
- Chapter 5: States of Matter & Solid State
- Chapter 6: Thermodynamics
- Chapter 7: Equilibrium
- Chapter 8: Redox Reactions
- Chapter 9: Hydrogen
- Chapter 10: The s – Block Elements
- Chapter 11: The p – Block Elements
- Chapter 12: Organic Chemistry – Some Basic Principles and Techniques
- Chapter 13: Hydrocarbons
- Chapter 14: Environmental Chemistry
- NCERT Answers Part 1
- NCERT Answers Part 2
NCERT Books for Class 11 Chemistry Hindi Medium
रसायन (भाग 1 तथा भाग 2)
- अध्याय 1: रसायन विज्ञान की कुछ मूल अवधारणाएँ
- अध्याय 2: परमाणु की संरचना
- अध्याय 3: तत्वों का वर्गीकरण एवं गुणधर्मों में आवर्तिता
- अध्याय 4: रासायनिक आबंधन तथा आण्विक संरचना
- अध्याय 5: द्रव्य के अवस्थाएँ तथा ठोस अवस्था
- अध्याय 6: उष्मागतिकी
- अध्याय 7: साम्यावस्था
- अध्याय 8: अपचयोपचय अभिक्रियाएँ
- अध्याय 9: हाइड्रोजन
- अध्याय 10: s – बलॉक तत्व
- अध्याय 11: p – बलॉक तत्व I & II
- अध्याय 12: कार्बनिक रसायन: कुछ आधारभूत सिद्धांत तथा तकनीकें
- अध्याय 13: हाइड्रोकार्बन
- अध्याय 14: पर्यावरणीय रसायन
- उत्तरमाला भाग 1
- उत्तरमाला भाग 2
The NCERT syllabus mainly focuses on this book to make it student-friendly to make it useful for both the students and the competitive exam aspirants. The book covers a detailed Chemistry based on the syllabuses of various boards. NCERT Chemistry Books for Class 11 is perfectly compatible with almost every Indian education state and central boards.
We hope that this detailed article on NCERT Books Class 11 Chemistry helps you in your preparation and you crack the Class 11 exams or competitive exams with excellent scores.