B.Tech CH Chemical Engineering Reference Books in PDF for All 4 Years:
Refer all the information about B.Tech Chemical Engineering (CH) Recommended Books PDF with Reference Author names available from here. In this page, we have compiled a list of best reference books in B.Tech Chemical Engineering along with the latest B.Tech CH syllabus, eligibility, and a list of top colleges offering Bachelors of Technology Chemical Engineering course education.
Provided new syllabus books of Bachelors of Technology Chemical Engineering are very beneficial for CH students of top universities in the world like IITs, NITs, BITs, and various other famous colleges and universities. Also, check the full details about Bachelors of Technology degree from the below modules and prepare for final semester examinations with the help of B.Tech CH Chemical Engineering Reference Books PDF Free Download. However, you will discover a few important and Best GATE CH Books to secure more than qualification marks in the GATE entrance exam.
About B.Tech CH Chemical Engineering
In India, B.Tech course is a professional engineering undergraduate degree course conferred after finishing three to four academic years of studies in the field of engineering from the certified universities or top-level affiliated colleges or institutions. The full form of B.Tech is Bachelor of Technology.
Chemical Engineering deals with the design, development of processes and operation of machines and plants through which the physical or chemical state of materials undergo various changes. Chemical Engineering was Bases on the principles relating to chemistry, physics, and mathematics, Chemical Engineering finds application in process industries.
List of Few Colleges offering B.Tech Chemical Engineering Course
- Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs)
- SRM University, Chennai
- National Institute of Technology (NITs)
- Manipal Institute of Technology
- Indian School of Mines, Dhanbad
- Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra
Candidates can find B.Tech Books for various Engineering Streams as a part of their preparation recommended by experts.
List of Subjects in B.Tech Chemical Engineering Course
- Communicative English
- Calculus and Matrix Algebra
- Computational Thinking and Problem Solving
- Physics Lab / Chemistry Lab
- Workshop A/Workshop B
- Engg.Drawing- CAD
- Cultural Education I & II
- Vector Calculus and Ordinary Differential Equations
- Computer Programming
- Introduction to Chemical Engineering
- Material Balances
- Chemistry Lab. / Physics Lab
- Computer Programming Lab.
- Humanities Elective I & II
- Amrita Values Program I & II
- Transforms & Partial Differential Equations
- Instrumental Methods of Analysis
- Energy Balance and Thermodynamics
- Mechanical Operations
- Fluid Mechanics
- Fluid Mechanics Lab
- Mechanical Operations Lab
- Chemical Engineering Thermodynamics
- Science Elective
- Chemical Technology
- Process Heat Transfer
- Chemical Engineering Instrumentation Lab
- Chemical Technology Lab
- SOFT SKILLS I
- Probability and Statistics
- Environmental Studies
- Chemical Reaction Engineering I & II
- Diffusional Mass transfer Operations
- Statics and Strength of Materials
- Heat Transfer Lab
- Strength of Materials Lab
- Project-Based Learning – Phase I & II
- Materials Technology
- Equilibrium Staged Operations
- Process Dynamics and Control
- Numerical Methods
- Management Elective
- Transport Phenomena
- Process Design and Integration
- Process Equipment Design and Drawing
- Computer-aided Design Lab
- Chemical Process Control Lab
- Project Phase I & II
Eligibility For B.Tech Chemical Engineering Course
- The minimum Eligibility is (10+2) with a minimum aggregate of 50% marks.
- The candidates have to clear the entrance examination, which is accepted by the desired institution. Any Eligible Candidate can attend for the Entrance Test.
- The ranking procedure Followed by the Universities for admission.
Note: Many Universities Conduct Entrance test for the Students. The Qualified marks can get the Admission in Reputed Universities. Some Private Colleges Make Admission Directly For the Students Who Qualified in their Academics in SSC or 10+2 in Respective Universities or institutes.
B.Tech Chemical Engineering Reference Books PDF & Recommended Authors
|Book Title||Author Name||Book Cost|
|Objective Type Questions and Answers in Chemical Engineering||Prasad Ram||Rs.299|
|Unit Operations of Chemical Engineering||Julian Smith and Peter Harriott||Rs.586|
|Chemical Reaction Engineering, 3ed (WSE)||Octave Levenspiel||Rs.533|
|Objective Type Questions and Answers in Chemical Engineering||O. P. Gupta||Rs.410|
|Introduction to Chemical Engineering Thermodynamics: Special Indian Edition||J. M. Smith and H.C. Ness||Rs.799|
|Dryden’s Outlines Of Chemical Technology||Rao and M Gopala||Rs.375|
|Introduction to Chemical Engineering||Pushpavanam S||Rs. 145|
|Handbook On Chemical Industries (Alcohol Based)||H. Panda||Rs.750|
|Elementry Principles of Chemical Processes||Richard M. Felder and Ronald W. Rousseau||Rs.661|
|Chemical Engineering Thermodynamics||Y.V.C. Rao||Rs.587|
You can also check our previous article for more information on reference Books for GATE Examination
- GATE CH: Chemical Engineering Reference Books
Importance of B.Tech CH Chemical Engineering Reference Books
B.Tech CH Reference Books: Reference books aids students to find all important and scoring topics very easily. Exam appearing aspirants will always need these best reference books of Bachelors of Technology Chemical Engineering for proper exam preparation. Candidate should focus on each and every topic provided in the best-recommended authors B.Tech CH Books PDF because the entrance exam competition is very high outside.
So, every student must work hard, plan their exam preparation schedule and concentrate on the test, then only you can score qualifying marks in the entrance exam for admission. Also, these B.Tech CH Chemical Engineering Reference Books in PDF Download will increase your problem-solving capacity and knowledge about the concept.
Hence, practicing reference books of CH course thoroughly in a comprehensive manner is very useful. Check out the below-provided list of B.Tech CH Chemical Engineering Recommended books with authors and select a few books for your exam preparation.
We hope this page will give you the quality information about B.Tech CH Chemical Engineering Reference Books PDF & Recommended Authors. For more details or any doubts, please feel free to contact us via the below comment section. Or else, you can visit our site www.NCERTBooks.guru for better & latest information on Bachelors of Technology Chemical Engineering Course Details.