My Hobby Essay: A hobby is an activity that one does in one’s spare time. It is an activity that brings joy and is something that one finds interesting.
- 10 Lines on My Hobby
- What is called a hobby?
- Is it important to have hobbies?
- Why do we need a hobby?
Short Essay on My Hobby 200 Words for Kids and Students in English
Below we have given a short essay on My Hobby is for Classes 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6. This short essay on the topic is suitable for students of class 6 and below.
Flying kites and gardening are my hobbies. I love kites and have many in my collection. They are of all shapes, sizes and colours. I also have some imported kites.
Kites are made from thin paper and bamboo strips. A special string is required to fly kites. Kite flying is a very popular hobby in India and regular competitions are held in almost every city.
Every Sunday I fly kites from my terrace. It is a wonderful sight to see colourful kites flying in the clear blue sky. I also like to fly kites from the big playground in our colony. A lot of older people also come there to fly kites. They are all very skilled and it is fun to watch their kites fly.
Gardening is another hobby I enjoy. I have many kinds of plants at home and nearly 50 pots. During summers, I have to water my plants every day. But during winters, watering even once a week is enough. I love to see my plants first thing in the morning. They look so green and fresh. The beautiful, colourful flowers give me a lot of pleasure.
Indulging in my hobbies gives real pleasure to me.
Students can find more English Essay Writing Topics, Ideas, Easy Tips to Write Essay Writing and many more.
- There must be something that rejuvenates us after a hectic day- something that makes us relieve our stress and make us feel relaxed.
- That something is called a hobby.
- My hobby is Gardening. Firstly, I Prepare the soil knowing that if the soil is not good plants will not flourish.
- After planting you should remove weeds, dead leaves around the plants, etc.
- I grow various kinds of plants in my house.
- I look after them and water them daily.
- Gardening makes me feel happy and it provides me with fruits and vegetables.
- Moving around the garden is a kind of exercise for me.
- I take pleasure in doing things in my garden.
- Beautiful view of my garden gives pleasure to everyone who passes by.
Read More: My Hobby Essay
FAQs on My Hobby
A hobby is a regular activity done for enjoyment, typically during one’s leisure time.
Hobbies build confidence because being good at something and learning something new is very rewarding.
It helps to relieve stress by keeping you engaged in something you enjoy. Hobbies give you a way to take your mind off the stresses of everyday life.