Essay On Books: One needs a companion to pass one’s time; talk and play with the, companion. But one cannot keep talking and playing all the time. And then all companions are not good company. There can be some who have bad habits and they would like others also to form the same habits. It is not, therefore, proper to have such companions and one should always avoid them.
- Long Essay on Books 500 Words in English
- Short Essay on Books 200 Words in English
- 10 Lines on Books
- What is the importance of books?
- How are books helpful to us?
- What is the advantages of reading books?
- Why should students read books?
Long and Short Essays on Books for Kids and Students in English
Given below are two essays in English for students and children about the topic of ‘Books’ in both long and short form. The first essay is a long essay on the Books of 400-500 words. This long essay about Books is suitable for students of class 7, 8, 9 and 10, and also for competitive exam aspirants. The second essay is a short essay on Books of 150-200 words. These are suitable for students and children in class 6 and below.
Below we have given a long essay on Books of 500 words is helpful for classes 7, 8, 9, and 10 and Competitive Exam Aspirants. This long essay on the topic is suitable for students of class 7 to class 10, and also for competitive exam aspirants.
The best, therefore is, to make books one’s companions. As and when one has spare time, particularly during long holidays, one should take advantage of the companionship of books. They give one good lessons; they contain stories about great men how they became great. One knows about their lives and their lessons.
Even small stories from ‘Panchtantra’ or the ‘Aesop’s Fables’ or the story of the ‘Ramayan’ or the story of ‘Mahabharat’ or the pictorial stories of ‘Amar Chitra Katha’ can give one so much to know about the ancient scriptures and our great culture. Or even the stories written by other great writers or the life-histories of great men have so much to teach and one has so much to leam from them. Words of wisdom, noble thoughts, great deeds this is what one gets from such books.
Instead of wasting time with friends, chatting on the films that might have been seen by them or watching the T.V. all the time would be a vain exercise. Newer and newer books with newer and newer ideas can be a great experience in learning the best about life.
Below we have given a short essay on Books is for Classes 1,2,3,4,5 and 6. This short essay on the topic is suitable for students of class 6 and below.
Friends can even quarrel; they can even turn away and break the friendship but books can be a permanent companion. And then what is contained in a book always remains the same. A friend may change their mood but books shall always be the same. A good book shall always be good.
But one has to be careful in choosing books what to read and what not to read. Books are also of different types only the best has to be chosen. For choosing books worthy of companionship advice of teachers and elders to be taken. They would always give the right advice and one must follow their advice on the matter.
The writers of good books give the best of their thoughts in the books written by them. To have such books as companions is to have the best thoughts as companions. Nothing can be worthier than that. It would be the best use of one’s time.
- One needs a companion to pass one’s time.
- Companions and friends can even be such who have bad habits.
- Books with noble thoughts shall always be noble they can be the best friends.
- Friends can even quarrel and turn away but a book always remains the same.
- Major forms of books are Novel, Poem, Drama, History, Short Stories, etc.
- But one has to be careful in choosing books what to read and what not to read.
- It is necessary to choose good books as companions and in choosing them advice of teachers and elders be taken.
- Knowledge through books helps us surely in some ways.
- Great writers give their best in their books and what else can be better than to be in the company of such great thoughts.
- As far as the quest for knowledge continues books will find their relevance in every generation.
Students can find more English Essay Writing Topics, Ideas, Easy Tips to Write Essay Writing, and many more.
FAQs on Essay on Books
Books are important because they provide a few things that are key to an open and intelligent society. They provide a safe place for any intellectual to store his or her thoughts. They provide a means of transporting these thoughts from person to person.
Books are packed with knowledge, insights into a happy life, life lessons, love, fear, prayer and helpful advice. One can read about anything under the sun.
Increases verbal/writing skills and also Vocabulary. Helps articulate thoughts and develops your imagination.
Reading enhances knowledge by exercising the brain and causing it to think more, therefore enhancing intelligence. This helps students to study subjects with more ease and retain the knowledge received from the subject, making them more knowledgeable.