My Mother Essay: My mother, Mrs. Mary Jhonson is a homemaker and very hardworking. She is always busy and does a lot of work at home. She has a great deal of energy. She is the first one to wake up in the morning and the last one to go to bed at night.
- 10 Lines on My Mother
- Why mother is important in our life?
- What is mother in simple words?
- Who is an Ideal Mother?
- What is a Mother’s Love for her child?
Short Essay on My Mother 200 Words for Kids and Students in English
Below we have given a short essay on My Mother is for Classes 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6. This short essay on the topic is suitable for students of class 6 and below.
She does household chores and helps us with our homework. Sometimes, she tells us interesting stories in the evening. Most of these are tales of heroism and are from religious books.
She is a very good singer and has won many awards during her school and college days. I enjoy listening to her. She is very fond of devotional songs, which she sings every morning.
She is a healthy, beautiful, and very cheerful person. There is always a smile on her face and she never complains about anything.
- My Mother is my best friend and I share all my secrets with her.
- She is a great person who cares for me, protects me from all my problems.
- She will always care about my health and food.
- My Mother is the one who connects all our family members.
- Her love for me is unconditional and sacrifices all her needs and wishes.
- She works relentlessly to fulfill all our wishes from morning to night.
- My mother is a hard-working woman who puts extra effort to secure our future.
- She takes care of our studies and teaches important values of life.
- Mother Symbolizes love and care and no one can imagine a perfect family without her.
- She fills the gap in life and without her life seems meaningless.
Students can find more English Essay Writing Topics, Ideas, Easy Tips to Write Essay Writing, and many more.
FAQs on My Mother
Mothers are one of the first indications of the sovereignty of God in our lives. They have a great role to play in our lives and teach us everything to have confidence and belief in ourselves.
Mother is a pillar of strength in everyone’s life. She is the one without whom our life is incomplete.
An Ideal Mother is the one who inculcates the best values in children and has tons of patience to deal with her children’s tantrums.
A Mother’s Love for her child is like nothing else in the world. It dares all things and crushes remorselessly all that comes in its path.