Vocational Education Essay: Unemployment is a major problem that faces the youngmen of our country. The reason for this is that there are jobs but the youngmen qualified for those jobs are not available. Jobs are mainly with the private sector and the employers want candidates who suit and fit their job requirements.
Moreover, it has to be somehow, made to be understood by young men and their guardians that jobs are not and should not be considered as the only means of livelihood. The young should be so qualified as to make their own start in life even with a modest beginning instead of remaining unemployed. This feeling can only come in them when they have received training in a vocation which makes them self-confident and self-reliant.
- Long Essay on Vocational Education 400 Words in English
- Short Essay on Vocational Education 300 Words in English
- 10 Lines on Vocational Education
- What is meant by vocational education?
- What is the main aim of vocational education?
- Why is Vocational Education Important?
Long and Short Essays on Vocational Education Kids and Students in English
Given below are two essays in English for students and children about the topic of ‘Vocational Education’ in both long and short form. The first essay is a long essay on the Vocational Education of 400-500 words. This long essay about Vocational Education is suitable for students of class 7, 8, 9 and 10, and also for competitive exam aspirants. The second essay is a short essay on Vocational Education of 150-200 words. These are suitable for students and children in class 6 and below.
Below we have given a long essay on Vocational Education of 500 words that is helpful for classes 7, 8, 9, and 10 and Competitive Exam Aspirants. This long essay on the topic is suitable for students of class 7 to class 10, and also for competitive exam aspirants.
It is therefore necessary that our policymakers should start more and more vocational training institutes. The dignity of labor should be instilled in the minds of young men. Tailoring, carpentry, smithy, motor-mechanism, welding, electrician, T.V. mechanism, training in such trades can make a young man self-reliant and self-dependent. With a little capital loaned out to him from Banks, he can set up his own workshop instead of knocking this door and that for petty jobs. A mechanic can earn anytime more than a clerk only that would need hard physical work.
In foreign countries, higher education has been made very costly while vocational training is available at every comer. That is the reason why after 10 or 10+2 the young man prefers to go in for technical training and thereafter sets up his own business. Nothing there is treated as below dignity.
This feeling and sense of dignity of labor has also to be taught to the young man of our country. There are technical hands available even for unlocking locks or moving the grass of the lawn or clearing the blinds of the doors and windows. Of course, their people have a better paying capacity which in our country is also there is a class of society but the willing workers are not there.
Below we have given a short essay on Vocational Education is for Classes 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6. This short essay on the topic is suitable for students of class 6 and below.
Polytechnics were opened but they did not do as much as they were required to do.
What is necessary is a planned manner in which this problem should be tackled. There should be an organization that may collect job-requirements from the private and public sector collate the data and then arranges for imparting technical training accordingly to qualify the Youngman for these jobs. Campus selection may be arranged as is done with engineering colleges of distinction.
In the whole process, the greatest problem that would be faced is finding the duly qualified trained teaching staff for each vocation. But once the schemes get going and catch up and the young man gets attracted to it’ and the parents cooperate the problem of unemployment would get greatly solved. The needy establishments and organizations will get the qualified hands and the qualified hands would get a job.
It is the government which may seriously take up this plan or even invites the private sector to set up such technical institutes. The fee-structure shall have to be controlled and kept within accessible limits of the lower middle class all these efforts if made in the right earnest shall be a great solution to the country’s problems.
Students can find more English Essay Writing Topics, Ideas, Easy Tips to Write Essay Writing, and many more.
- Unemployment is the greatest problem for the young men of our country.
- The private sector is the major employer but they want duly qualified hands.
- But the young man must understand that job seeking is not the only means of livelihood. Self-employment should be encouraged.
- More and more vocational training institutes be started such training taken up by the young man can make himself reliant and self-confident.
- The dignity of labor this lesson is the first to be learned by the Youngman no job, no work is below dignity as it is in foreign countries.
- Some organization which may collect data of the type of job- requirements with private and public sector and training in such required fields be imparted.
- The problem would be of trained technical staff.
- But once the scheme catches up, it is out of the trainees that teachers would come up.
- This scheme would provide technically qualified men to the needy organizations and jobs to the needy youngmen.
- The government should seriously take up this problem; it may even encourage the private sector to set up such technical institutes but with a controlled fee-structure. A great problem in the country would get solved.
FAQs on Vocational Education Essay
Vocational education is education that prepares students for work in a specific trade, a craft, as a technician, or in professional vocations such as engineering, accountancy, nursing, medicine, architecture, or the law.
The aim of vocational education is to train students on skills and technical knowledge.
Vocational Education helps students to perform better in their jobs as they acquire a great learning experience.