Ideal School Essay: An ideal school is where the child is treated and cared for like a nascent plant. It is the plant that has to grow healthy. It should be properly manured and watered and also protected from sun and shade.
- Long Essay on Ideal School 500 Words in English
- 10 Lines on Ideal School
- What is an ideal school?
- How an ideal school should be?
- What qualities make for an ideal school?
Long and Short Essays on Ideal School for Kids and Students in English
Given below are two essays in English for students and children about the topic of ‘Ideal School’ in both long and short form. The first essay is a long essay on the Ideal School of 400-500 words. This long essay about Ideal School is suitable for students of class 7, 8, 9 and 10, and also for competitive exam aspirants. The second essay is a short essay on Ideal School of 150-200 words. These are suitable for students and children in class 6 and below.
Long Essay on Ideal School 500 Words in English
Below we have given a long essay on Ideal School of 500 words that is helpful for classes 7, 8, 9, and 10 and Competitive Exam Aspirants. This long essay on the topic is suitable for students of class 7 to class 10, and also for competitive exam aspirants.
This is what an ideal school has to do with its little children. It is the child’s physical as well as mental growth about which the school should remain concerned. Along with this, there should be all the attention paid to the moral development of the child. He should be given training in the right conduct, right behavior, and noble thoughts. It is through lessons in the classroom as well as lessons on the campus that such training can be given.
The ideal school should have proper arrangements in the classrooms clean and well-arranged furniture and proper ventilation. For the nursery classes, there should be charts and maps and pictorial presentations. A child learns more by seeing than by teaching. Musical rhymes in simple words give to the little child an instant appeal. They can hear and learn.
The campus of the school should also be clean and well-kept. Gardens and flowers and lawns present an agreeably atmosphere or if not all these at least a well-cleaned area all around.
Then there should be arrangements for games and physical exercises for which special classes and periods be allotted.
The development of the body is as important as the development of the mind and an ideal school has to look after the part of a child’s physical development. should be made to feel proud of their history and their culture without this all education would be ill-bred and half-backed.
Students can find more English Essay Writing Topics, Ideas, Easy Tips to Write Essay Writing, and many more.
10 Lines on Ideal School
- An ideal school takes every care of the growth of a child’s physical, mental, and moral.
- In an ideal school, there is a peaceful atmosphere.
- An ideal school has books of all types.
- An ideal school has arrangements for the all-round development of the students.
- Training in the right conduct and noble thoughts should be what an ideal school needs to give training in.
- An ideal school should have properly arranged classrooms and a clean campus if possible with a garden and flowers.
- Arrangements for games and physical exercises should be there.
- Teachers should be devoted and dedicated, should know their job, and should be well-paid. Indifferent teachers should not be there.
- Good library and extracurricular activities are both an important item in an ideal school.
- Last but not the least, children should be given a proper understanding of their culture and history that an ideal school has to take care of.
FAQs on Ideal School Essay
An ideal school is where all students are equal. A place where a child’s mental and physical growth is considered.
How an ideal school should be?
The tenets of my ideal school are good communication, emotional awareness, conflict resolution, and human connection.
What qualities make for an ideal school?
An ideal school environment embraces the idea that ALL students can learn, works to build safe learning spaces for students. It attracts teachers who are knowledgeable, cares about student learning, and adapt their instruction to meet the needs of their learners.