Parents As Friends Essay: In the matter of the overall growth of a child the parental care has a very important part to play. Lack of this care results in children falling prey to all the social ills that the modem society is wrought with. Neglected at home the growing mind of the child seeks company and companionship.
- Long Essay on Parents As Friends 400 Words in English
- Short Essay on Parents As Friends 200 Words in English
- 10 Lines on Parents as Friends
- Can you be friends with your child?
- Why should parents be friends with their children?
- What are the benefits of parents being friends with their kids?
Long and Short Essays on Parents As Friends Kids and Students in English
Given below are two essays in English for students and children about the topic of ‘Parents As Friends’ in both long and short form. The first essay is a long essay on the Parents As Friends of 400-500 words. This long essay about Parents As Friends is suitable for students of class 7, 8, 9 and 10, and also for competitive exam aspirants. The second essay is a short essay on Parents As Friends of 150-200 words. These are suitable for students and children in class 6 and below.
Below we have given a long essay on Parents As Friends of 400 words is helpful for classes 7, 8, 9, and 10 and Competitive Exam Aspirants. This long essay on the topic is suitable for students of class 7 to class 10, and also for competitive exam aspirants.
Watching shows on the T.V. which these days, mainly expose crime and sex, the little child begins to think that this is the way of normal life. All this leaves a very unhealthy effect on the child’s mind.
Where mothers remain busy in kitty parties and fathers busy with the offices of their business, what are children to do? After spending five to six hours at school, while at home they crave company. Books cannot engage them at all times. As they step out of the house, there are gangsters and drug-traffickers ready and waiting to catch them as their parents have big money and the children have big pocket money available to them. Servants and ‘ayahs’ are as bad a company for these young rich.
The newspaper reports that a young boy, still in his teens, son of a man in position, goes to his friend in the afternoon, and asks him to come along with him. The friend just says, ‘I’m not feeling well, I would not come’ and in utter disgust, this young caller fires a bullet from a pistol which he carries the bullet, fortunately, strikes the wall. What does this show? What mental frustration and disgust does this exhibit? This perverted mindset of the young is only because he suffers neglect at home.
What is needed and is most necessary is that parents should be friends with their children. Even while at work they should keep contacting their children at home on phone, knowing from them what they did at school, how went their day, what is there in the fridge that they should eat; what they were to get from the father or the mother in the evening when they come back home. Such intimate and concerning inquiries even on a phone make the child feel so good. He thinks that there are his parents caring for him and that is a great satisfaction to the child. He feels a sense of companionship and need not seek it elsewhere.
Below we have given a short essay on Parents As Friends is for Classes 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6. This short essay on the topic is suitable for students of class 6 and below.
When back at home in the evening, the father and the mother should spend most of their time with their children, play with them, cut jokes with them; tell stories to them, and ask children to tell their stories about how they spend their day at school. Parents need not be overbearing and too somber they need to be close and friendly children may find in them a time companion a friend a true confidant. This would provide the child with all the mental food for the company which he or she craves and makes him or her at peace within. Never would he be led to seek company elsewhere. This parental attention is a cure and a tonic to the growing mind in the otherwise, tense, and tattered social life in today’s world.
Let the parents awake to this consciousness and act accordingly. That would get rid of so many problems with their children and relieve children also of unwanted influences.
Students can find more English Essay Writing Topics, Ideas, Easy Tips to Write Essay Writing, and many more.
- Parental care has a long way to help in the mental growth of the child.
- Ever busy parents make children suffer from a sense of neglect.
- Such a sense of neglect makes them seek companies outside their homes.
- This makes them easy victims of undesirable social elements.
- Frustration and neglect at home give rise to a sense of frustration which may even lead to crime.
- Parents should act as friends to their children to be their companions while at home in the evenings and be their confidants in all matters.
- It’s easier to get along with you when your children don’t feel like you’re suffocating them under restrictions.
- A parent who is approachable, accessible, and has their kids’ best interests at heart grow a close bond with Children.
- This relationship would save parents from so many children related problems and save children from falling in bad company.
- Parental attention is a cure and a tonic to the growing mind in the otherwise tense, and tattered social life in today’s world.
FAQs on Parents as Friends Essay
Yes, you can be friends with your child but in the beginning stages, you should always be a parent. Later, you develop a friendship on how you respond to, guide, care, love them.
It’s easier to get along with you when your children don’t feel like you’re suffocating them under restrictions.
A parent who is approachable, accessible, and has their kids’ best interests at heart grow a close bond with them.