Importance Of Newspapers Essay: Every morning a man comes on a bicycle and drops a newspaper at our doors the one out of so many that we have chosen to subscribe. It is not he who remains in a hurry to reach the newspaper to us, we also in the family eagerly await the newspaper.
- Long Essay on Importance Of Newspapers 500 Words in English
- Short Essay on Importance Of Newspapers 300 Words in English
- 10 Lines on Importance of Newspapers
- What is NewsPaper and its uses?
- What is the importance of reading newspapers?
- How is a Newspaper helpful to students?
Long and Short Essays on Importance Of Newspapers Kids and Students in English
Given below are two essays in English for students and children about the topic of ‘Importance Of Newspapers’ in both long and short form. The first essay is a long essay on the Importance Of Newspapers of 400-500 words. This long essay about Importance Of Newspapers is suitable for students of class 7, 8, 9 and 10, and also for competitive exam aspirants. The second essay is a short essay on the Importance Of Newspapers of 150-200 words. These are suitable for students and children in class 6 and below.
Long Essay on Importance Of Newspapers 500 Words in English
Below we have given a long essay on the Importance Of Newspapers of 500 words is helpful for classes 7, 8, 9, and 10 and Competitive Exam Aspirants. This long essay on the topic is suitable for students of class 7 to class 10, and also for competitive exam aspirants.
A newspaper brings so many different things for so many people and that is their importance. To the young man or young woman in search of a job, it is the ‘situation vacant’ columns which provide him the needed information, where is what that he or she can try for. There are no other means from which he or she can get so much information. There are even special editions that newspapers bring out giving details of employment information. ‘Ascent’ of the Times of India is one such special weekly supplement.
To those interested in the news about the political scene, there is all that is going on the political front national as well as international. How very important were the newspapers bringing news in detail about the last war with Pakistan the Kargil War or the American attack on Afghanistan in search of Osama bin Laden?
There have recently been assembly elections and the Lok-Sabha bye-elections and how anxiously have people on every street comer could be seen trying to get hold of a newspaper to know the latest result.
Then there is international political news which keeps people interested in what goes on in the world.
There are people who would first reach the Sports page of the newspaper as their first interest in sports.
The middle pages — that contain the Editorial and the leading article are of interest to the elderly ones of the family who have spare time to go through them people rushing for their offices only skip over the important news on the first page or those interested in business matters turn over the Business pages but after they have left for their offices or place of work, the elder ones who remain at home take up the newspaper after their breakfast and leisurely go through every page of it this is a past-time for them as also the full use of the newspaper.
Students can find more English Essay Writing Topics, Ideas, Easy Tips to Write Essay Writing, and many more.
Short Essay on Importance Of Newspapers 300 Words in English
Below we have given a short essay on the Importance Of Newspapers is for Classes 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6. This short essay on the topic is suitable for students of class 6 and below.
Newspapers are such a cheap and handy means of communication of news and people can easily afford it. What makes them low-priced for the volume of reading material that they supply are the advertisements that they publish. Such large scale advertisements cannot have any better and largely circulated means as the newspapers and are a real help to the business and the trading class. Advertisements of all sorts, of goods of all variety, are all condensed in the space of the ten, twelve, or fifteen pages of a newspaper and one can know what is available where.
Marriages have been made possible through the matrimonial columns of newspapers. What a great service to society.
Newspapers have also a great part to play in forming public opinions. There are newspapers that are owned by political parties and it is this medium through which they reach their political opinions and views to such a large section of the reading public. Every political party tries to own a newspaper.
But should newspapers give a political coloured news? That is what they should not. Newspapers are the best means of conveying news and it is expected of them to give news in an unbiased manner. People should be rightly educated they should receive news in the form in which it is. Even the editorials should be having an impartial viewpoint what is right should be called right, what is wrong should stand condemned. But this is what does not always happen.
However, whatever it is, newspapers shall ever have their importance; they serve a great social purpose and now with people becoming more and more socially and politically conscious the number of newspaper readers is also multiplying. No other means, not even the T.V. can carry all that what a newspaper carries and conveys.
10 Lines on Importance of Newspapers
- The morning starts with the newspaper.
- A newspaper gives news and information about what is happening around the world.
- Newspapers have different sections for different topics like politics, economy, sports, national, etc.
- Newspapers spread awareness on issues of national interest or health concern.
- They include comic series, crossword puzzles, daily horoscopes, and weather forecasts for recreation.
- A newspaper has its own interest to so many in so many different ways the youth for employment, the businessmen for business, the politician for politics, the sports lover for sports.
- The details of the news which a newspaper carries cannot be carried by any other means and method.
- Newspapers are the cheapest means of information containing such a lot of reading material.
- Great public service is performed by newspapers their matrimonial columns arrange marriages; advertisements help in conducting business.
- Newspapers have a great part to play in educating the public in forming opinions and they should play their part impartially and without any coloring.
FAQs on Importance of Newspapers Essay
1. What is NewsPaper and its uses?
A newspaper is a powerhouse of information. It usually makes people aware of what is happening in and around the world.
2. What is the importance of reading newspapers?
Reading a Newspaper on a regular basis can provide you a great sense of educational value. You can find information regarding politics, economy, entertainment, sports, business, industry, trade, and commerce.
3. How is a Newspaper helpful to students?
Newspaper reading can help students improve their vocabulary as they learn different words from there.