People from various parts of the nation take up the Opportunity of Pursuing Management Courses Online due to their vast employment opportunities. Management is a wonderful stream and people belonging to any stream can get enrolled. It brings out a broad spectrum of career opportunities. To help you out we have listed all about Management Courses such as Admission Process, Fee Structure, Entrance Exams, Eligibility Criteria, Colleges List.
- Management Courses List
- Management Course Duration
- Admission Process for Management Courses
- Management Course Entrance Exams
- Eligibility Criteria for Management Course
- Top Colleges Offering Management Courses
- Career Prospects after Management Courses
- Management Courses Salary
- FAQs on Management Courses
- Final Words
Management Courses List
Check out the Career Options in Management that you can opt for from the below-provided list. All you need to do is just tap on the quick links available and get full-fledged knowledge on the respective course. You will find entire details like Admission Procedure, Entrance Exams, Fee Structure, Course Duration, etc. in it. Thus, you can clear all your doubts and set your foot in the career path you want.
- Travel and Tourism Management Courses
- Travel and Tourism Courses
- Human Resource Management Courses
- Bachelor Of Tourism Management Course
- Sports Management Courses In India
- Hotel Management Courses In India After 12Th
- 1 Year Diploma in Hotel Management After 10th
- Master of Financial Management (MFM) Course
- Management Courses after 12th
- Graduate Diploma in International Hotel and Tourism
- Bbm Course
- BBA Course Details
- BBA Syllabus
- MBA Course Details
- MBA Computer Science Course
- MBA in Education Management Course
- Courses After MBA
- Shipping Management Courses
- Specialization in MBA
- MBA in Hospital Management
- Retail Management Courses
- Construction Management Courses
- Brand Management Courses
- Business Management Courses in Canada
- Hotel Management Courses after 10th
- Risk Management Courses
- Salary After MBA and BBA
- How to Become a Hotel Manager in India
- How to Become a Human Resource HR Manager in India
- How to become an IT Manager in India
- Hospital Management Courses after 12th
- Business Management Courses after 12th
- Online Management Courses
- Data Management Courses
- Logistics Management Courses
- Fashion Management Courses
- Management Courses after Graduation
- Types of Management Courses
- Airport Management Courses after 12th
- Product Management Courses in India
- Aviation Management Courses
- Hotel Management Courses after 12th
- Luxury Brand Management Courses
Management Course Duration
Course Duration for Management Courses varies for UG, PG, Doctorate Level. Depending on the Specialization you opted duration of the course changes. We have mentioned the general duration for courses in the below modules.
- Diploma & PG Diploma: 1-2 years
- UG: 3 years
- PG: 2 years
- Doctorate: 3-6 years
Admission Process for Management Courses
Admission for Management Courses is provided both on a merit basis as well as scores in Entrance Exams. You need to register for the course and then submit the application form, upload the necessary documents, and pay fees to get Admission.
Management Course Entrance Exams
Several Entrance Tests are held nationally for Bachelor & Master Management Courses. We have jotted down the Entrance Tests you can appear for in order to get Admission into Top Colleges and Universities to pursue your Management Course. They are outlined as under
Bachelor Management Courses Entrance Exams
- DU JAT
- UP SEE
- IPU CET
Master Management Courses Entrance Exams
Eligibility Criteria for Management Course
In order to pursue the UG Management Course, you need to complete Class XII from a recognized board. In the case of the PG Management Course, you need to complete Graduation from a recognized board. However, you need to finish your PG with a Specialization in Management to be eligible for Doctorate.
Top Colleges Offering Management Courses
There are plenty of colleges out there that provides the Management Course and we have shortlisted few popular colleges. Check out the list of Colleges, IITs, or IIMs and pursue your UG, PG, Doctorate Management Course in them as per your interest.
- IIM Rohtak
- NMIMS Mumbai
- ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education, Hyderabad
- Alliance University, Bangalore
- Amity University, Noida
- Xavier University (XUB), Bhubaneswar
- LPU Jalandhar
- Chandigarh University, Chandigarh
- Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi
- Department of Management Studies, IIT Delhi
- MDI Gurgaon
- IIT Delhi
- IIT Kharagpur
- IIM Indore
- IIM Lucknow
- IIM Calcutta
- IIM Bangalore
- Financial Analyst Course Details
- Master of Financial Management (MFM) Course
- Short Term Courses in Finance in India
Career Prospects after Management Courses
There are several Job Profiles for Students after pursuing Management Course and we have compiled a few of them below. You can earn pretty good salaries and management is a growth-oriented career and you can choose it.
- Business Development Manager
- Business Analyst
- Production Manager
- Finance Manager
- Marketing Manager
- Brand Manager
- Human Resource Manager
Management Courses Salary
Average Salary Offered to a Management Professional is 2 LPA and it depends entirely on the sector and firm you have joined. Salary will not be the constraint once you gain enough experience. You can demand depending on the skillset gained.
FAQs on Management Courses
1. What is Management Course all About?
Management Degrees provide students with fundamentals relating to business, marketing, finance, and economics.
2. What is the total duration for a Management Course?
Duration of Management Course depends on the level of study. UG Course will have a duration of 3 years and for PG Level it takes around 1-2 years.
3. Are management degrees worth it?
Graduating in Management Degrees is worth it as it provides various job prospects. You can get several managerial roles across a range of industries.
We believe the knowledge shared regarding Management Courses has helped you a lot. For more information on Course Details, you can always look up to us and clarify your queries. Stay in touch with our site to avail the latest updates on various courses in a matter of seconds.