Hotel Management Courses After 12th: The hotel management course is one of the most famous and pursued courses after 12th. These hotel management courses are available online/offline after the 10th/12th grade. So, if you are the one who is interested in hotel management courses in India do follow our article. As we have given all the information about courses after 12th in hotel management like fees, eligibility, colleges, and salary.
Due to covid -19 hospitality industry is very much impacted. Still, most of the hotels are not open. But there is a lot of scope in these hotel management courses, we have many job profiles like hotel manager, hotelier, lodging manager, and many others. Not only this you can also check out other course details articles stream-wise and category-wise.
- What is Hotel Management?
- Eligibility Criteria for Hotel Management Courses
- Top Colleges for Hotel Management Courses
- Subjects for Hotel Management Courses After 12th
- Hotel Management Courses after 12th in India
- Hotel Management Courses Fees
- Career Opportunities in Hotel Management
- Hotel management courses in India after 12th salary
- What is the qualification for hotel management courses?
- What are hotel engagement courses after the 12th?
- Does the 10th mark matter in Hotel Management?
- Is maths required for hotel management?
What is Hotel Management?
Hotel Management is a detailed study of the hospitality and hotel industry. Hotel Management courses will help you to learn skills as to how you can manage your best the operations of the hotel, motel, resort, etc. Greeting and meeting people is definitely not rocket science but also it is not as easy as it seems. It is one of the most sought-after courses as we have a wide variety of opportunities available in the hospitality industry. To become successful hotel managers, and hoteliers, we have many educational institutions across India for hotel management courses.
Eligibility Criteria for Hotel Management Courses
If you want to study hotel management courses after the 12th grade then you must be aware of the eligibility criteria also. The minimum qualification is required to study hotel management courses after 12 you need to get minimum qualifying marks in 12th grade from a recognized university with English as a compulsory subject to pursue a bachelor of hotel management. The minimum percentage required for hotel management after 12th is 50% in any stream like Arts, Commerce, or Science.
The selection of a candidate to government-approved colleges and institutes is done through entrance tests at the national level like NCHMJEE.
Top Colleges for Hotel Management Courses List
Here is the list of top colleges that was given for hotel management courses are listed below.
- Institute of Hotel Management, Bangalore
- Army Institute of Hotel Management and Catering Technology, Bangalore
- SRM Institute of Hotel Management (SRMIHM), Chennai
- Institute of Hotel Management, Catering and Nutrition, Delhi
- Christ University, Bangalore
- Oriental School of Hotel Management, Wayanad
- M.M. Institute of Hotel Management & Catering Technology, Ambala
- Banarsidas Chandiwala Institute of Hotel Management and Catering Technology, Delhi
Subjects for Hotel Management Courses After 12th
Here are some important subjects that are given below for hotel management courses. We have given subjects for UG level and PG level.
- Front End Operations
- Entrepreneurial Skills
- Business Law
- Event Management
- House Keeping
- Travel Management
- Management Skills
- Business Ethics
- Human Resource Management
- Nutrition and Food Science
- Public Relations
- Communication Skills (English)
Hotel Management Courses after 12th in India
|S.No.||Course Name||Duration||Fee||Eligibility criteria|
|1||B.Sc in Airlines, Tourism, and Hospitality||3 Years||INR 77,000|
|2||B.Com Travel and Tourism Management||3 Years||INR 74,000||After 10+2|
|3||B.Sc in Hospitality and Catering Services||3 Years||INR 74,000|
|4||B.Sc in Hospitality and Catering Services||3 Years||INR 74,000|
|5||B.Sc in Hospitality and Hotel Administration||3 Years||INR 72,000|
|6||B.Sc in Hospitality and Tourism Studies||3 Years||INR 81,000|
|7||B.Voc. in Hotel Management||3 Years||INR 80,000|
|8||BA in Hotel Management, Travel and Tourism||3 Years||INR 77,000|
|9||Bachelor of Tourism Administration||3 Years||INR 1,04,000|
|10||Bachelor of Hotel Management and Catering Technology||3 Years||INR 1,10,000|
|11||Bachelor of Catering Technology & Culinary Arts||3Years||INR 81,000|
|12||BBA in Travel and Tourism Management||3 Years||INR 87,000|
|13||Bachelor in Hotel Management||3 Years||INR 85,000|
|14||BBA In Hospitality, Travel & Tourism||3 Years||INR 88,000|
|15||BBA in Hotel and Tourism Management||3 Years||INR 81,000|
|16||Bachelors in Hospital Management||3 Years||INR 1,02,000|
Hotel Management Courses Fees
Every college has its own eligibility criteria, fee structure, and admission process. The students can pursue their careers as Hotel managers, Hotel assistants, Maintenance Managers, Front Office managers, Restaurant Managers, etc. Hotel management courses after the 12th are among the famous and pursue courses after the 12th. Here is the list of fee structures given below.
- Bachelor of Hotel Management & Catering Technology – 16000 – 56000
- Bachelor of Hotel Management – 20000 to 70000
- Diploma in Hotel Management – 22000 to 76000
- Bachelor of Hospitality Management – 30000 to 85000
- Diploma Course In House Booking – 34000 to 74000
- Bachelor of Hospital Management – 40000 to 90000
- Bachelor of Hospitality Management – 40000 to 90000
See More: How to Become a Hotel Manager in India
Career Opportunities in Hotel Management
Many of the jobs are entry-level, but some of the courses like hospitality and hotel industry, and other service industry occupations, is a territory where you can climb the ladder to a managerial role chaperoned by more responsibilities, along with the higher salary. Here are some of the job roles that are given to build up your career are listed below.
- Restaurant Manager
- Hotel Manager
- Event Manager
- Executive chief
- House Keeping Manager
- Hotel Director
- Cheif sommelier
- Resort Manager
Hotel Management courses in India after 12th Salary
Go through the hotel management courses’ salaries based on their job profiles that are given below. We have the highest salary job profiles in India on hotel management courses. for hotel management graduates the average salary ranges from 2 lakhs per annum to 20 lakhs per annum. Here we are throwing some light on the average salary of various hotel management jobs.
|Job Opportunities in Hotel Management||Salary Package|
|Front Office Manager||₹ 2 to 6 LPA|
|Event Manager||₹ 3 to 7 LPA|
|General Manager||₹ 6 to 14 LPA|
|Bartender||₹ 1 to 4 LPA|
|Chef||₹ 2 to 6 LPA|
|Executive Housekeeper||₹ 3 to 8 LPA|
|Food and Beverage Manager||₹ 3 to 6 LPA|
- Hotel Management Courses After 10th
- 1 Year Diploma in Hotel Management After 10th
- Diploma Hotel Management Course
FAQs on Hotel management courses after 12th commerce
1. What is the qualification for hotel management courses?
The minimum qualification required for the hotel management course is 10 + 2. Students can also get a certification through online courses or even degree courses. Certificate courses can be of six months to one-year duration.
2. What are hotel engagement courses after the 12th?
The list of undergraduate courses in hotel management is given below.
- Bachelor of hotel management
- travel and tourism.
- B.Sc in hospitality & administration.
3. Does the 10th mark matter in Hotel Management?
For joining a hotel management course you need to complete your 10th with a minimum of 40%. But remember you can only get a diploma course after the 10th.
4. Is maths required for hotel management?
No, maths is not compulsory for the hotel management course which is BHM.
Hope the information that was given about hotel management courses is useful and builds up your career. Hotel Management courses have a better future and career growth. You can check out our course details and also if you can’t find any courses that you need you can comment to us in the comment section. To avail of the latest updates stay connected to our website NCERTBooks.Guru.