Diploma in Hotel Management After 10th: Students who want to choose a career in the hospitality industry can pursue hotel management courses after the 10th class. Due to globalisation, the hotel management industry is growing rapidly. Every year, numerous hospitality-related jobs are injected into the economy. So, hotel management is a fruitful field to choose a career in.
Hotel management involves tasks at a hotel or resort. It includes courses related to marketing, catering management, hotel administration, accounts and housekeeping. Candidates can check eligibility conditions, course details, syllabus, recommended books, admission process, course fee, list of best colleges, career scope, job profile, and salary details on this page.
- What is Diploma in Hotel Management Course After 10th?
- Diploma Hotel Management Course After 10th Highlights
- Benefits of Diploma Hotel Management After 10th Grade
- Eligibility for Diploma in Hotel Management After 10th
- List of Diploma Hotel Management Courses After SSC
- Diploma in Hotel Management After 10th Course Admission Procedure
- List of Top Colleges Offering Diploma in Hotel Management After 10th
- Diploma in Hotel Management After 10th Course Fee
- Diploma Hotel Management Course After 10th Syllabus
- Recommended Books for Diploma in Hotel Management Course
- Diploma in Hotel Management After 10th Career Options
- Hotel Management Diploma Course Jobs and Pay Scale
- FAQ’s on Diploma in Hotel Management After 10th
Hotel Management Diploma Course After 10th Class is an undergraduate course for one year. Interested candidates who have finished 1oth standard from a recognised organisation can apply for Diploma in Hotel Management After 10th Course by checking the admission process. The course is mainly divided into 6 semesters, and it mainly focuses on the management of hotel administration, housekeeping, advertising, front office, catering, food and beverage management.
Admissions to these courses are based on the merit list/entrance exam. The Diploma in Hotel Management Course Fee ranges from INR 10,000 to 2,00,000. After this course, individuals can work as hotel managers, hotel assistants, restaurant managers, and others.
|Course Name||Diploma in Hotel Management|
|Duration of the Course||1 Year|
|Eligibility Criteria||10th Class|
|Admission Process||AIMA UGAT, AIHMCT WAT, BVP CET, etc.|
|Exam Type||Semester wise|
|Top Recruiting Organisations||Oberoi Hotels, ITC, Taj Group, Hilton Group, etc.|
|Top Recruiting Areas||Colleges and universities, hotel industry, tourism industry, hotel administration management, and such.|
|Hotel Management Diploma Course Fee||INR 10,000 to 2,00,000|
|Job Roles||Hotel Manager, Front Office Manager, Restaurant Manager, Maintenance Manager, Hotel Assistant, among others.|
|Average Pay Scale||INR 2,00,000 to 6,00,000|
These are the advantages of doing a diploma in hotel management after 10th course for your career, professional growth, economic stability.
- You can gain vast career options.
- Soft skill development.
- Knowledge of the hotel management industry.
- Growth in salary.
- Practical skill development.
- Various internship options during the course.
The minimum educational qualification required to do a hotel management course is 10th or its equivalent. Candidates who fulfil this requirement can join the hotel management course.
Candidates with the 10th standard can apply for any one of the following diploma courses for hotel management after 10th grade in the best colleges in India.
- Diploma in Hotel Management
- Diploma in Food Services
- Diploma in Hostel and Hospitality Management
- Diploma in Food & Beverage Production
- Diploma in Front Office Operations
- Diploma in Bakery and Confectionery
- Diploma in Food and Catering Technology
- Diploma in Hotel Management and Catering Technology
The detailed admission process for a diploma in hotel management courses after the 10th will depend on the college you are applying for. Here we are giving the general admission procedure for the sake of candidates.
- Choose any best college to pursue a hotel management course and visit the college’s official website.
- Hit on the link to apply for Hotel Management Diploma Course.
- Enter details in all mandatory fields without failure.
- Give personal details, educational details, and others.
- Upload the scanned passport size photograph, documents.
- Submit the application form before the due date.
- Pay the application fee using UPI/ net banking/ credit card/ debit card.
- You have to attend the certificate verification process conducted by the college.
The below-mentioned table below contains the list id colleges that offer hotel management diploma courses after SSC.
|Institute of Hotel Management, Catering Technology & Applied Nutrition||Hyderabad|
|International School of Hospitality Management (ISHM)||Kolkata|
|Institute of Hotel Management Catering Technology & Applied Nutrition||Chennai|
|Institute of Hotel Management Catering Technology & Applied Nutrition||Lucknow|
|Arunachal University of Studies (AUS)||Arunachal Pradesh|
|Institute of Hotel Management Catering Technology & Applied Nutrition||Mumbai|
|Institute of Hotel Management, Catering & Nutrition||Delhi|
|Course Name||Course Fee|
|Diploma in Hotel Management||INR 10,000|
|Diploma in Food Services||INR 15,000|
|Diploma in Hostel and Hospitality Management||INR 15,000|
|Diploma in Food & Beverage Production||INR 40,000|
|Diploma in Front Office Operations||INR 15,000|
|Diploma in Bakery and Confectionery||INR 30,000|
|Diploma in Food and Catering Technology||INR 25,000|
|Diploma in Hotel Management and Catering Technology||INR 20,000|
The subjects of the hotel management diploma course after SSC are given here. Students must score pass marks in all these subjects to complete the course.
|Semester 1||Semester 2|
|Language I||Language I|
|Language II||Language II|
|Basic Food Production||Accommodation Operation|
|Front Office Operation||Basic Food Production|
|Nutrition Food Science||Health and Hygiene|
|Basic Food and Beverage Service||Basic Food and Beverage Service|
|Accommodation Practical I||Basic Food Production Practical I|
|Language I||Language I|
|Semester 3||Semester 4|
|Food and Beverage Management||Beverage Operations Practical|
|Quantity Food Production||Quantity Food Production|
|Beverage Operations||Accommodation Operation Practical II|
|Principles of Accounting||Front Office Operation Practical|
|Principles of Management||Hotel Maintenance Practical|
|Hotel Maintenance||Industrial Exposure Training|
|Semester 5||Semester 6|
|Advanced Food Production||Advanced Food Production|
|Advance Beverage Services||Research Methodology|
|Facility Planning||Applications of Computer|
|Front Office Management||Marketing Sales Management|
|Hotel Law||Applications of Computer Practical|
|Hotel Financial Management||Project|
- The Food Service Professionals Guide to Controlling Liquor, Wine and Beverage Costs (The Food Service Professional Guide) by Elizabeth Godsmark
- Hotel Security and Executive Protection by R.K Sinha
- The Food Service Professionals Guide to Controlling Restaurant and Food Service Food Costs (The Food Service Professionals Guide, 6) by Douglas Robert Brown
- Hotel and Hospitality Management: Housekeeping by Prakash Talwar
- Hotel Management and Operations by Michael J. O′Fallon and Denney G. Rutherford
- Setting the Table: The Transforming Power of Hospitality in Business by Danny Meyer
- Food and Beverage Service by R.Singaravelavan
After getting a diploma in hotel management degree, students can also seek jobs in hotel and tourism companies, guesthouses, and forest lodges. You can work as supervision of canteens in schools, warehouses, universities, etc are also good places to work. Other areas where you can work is providing catering facilities to the banks, railroads, transport agencies, and so on.
You can also pursue other higher studies in hotel management to get better jobs with the highest salary packages. Not only 10th grade competed students, but also 12th class students can apply for best hotel management courses after 12th. The top recruiting companies are listed here.
- Oberoi Hotels
- Taj Group
- Hilton Group
- OYO rooms
- Sarovar Hotels and Resorts
- Lemon Tree Hotels
- Indian Hotels Company Limited
The job profile and average pay scale of the candidates who have successfully finished Diploma in Hotel Management After 10th Course are tabulated here.
|Job Profile||Job Description||Average Salary|
|Hotel Manager||He is answerable for overseeing staff and for implementing, preparing, organizing, promoting, and maintaining hotel services such as dining and accommodation facilities.||INR 5,80,000|
|Assistant General Manager||He/she is responsible for all areas of hotel management and supports the General Manager. They guide and organize the operations of hotels to achieve the best quality and economic efficiency and optimize productivity, with a balanced perspective on the mission of hotels, visitors, staff, and owners.||INR 3,20,000|
|Restaurant Manager||He must ensure the effective operation and sustainability of restaurants and handle their staff. They’re also leading and operating as members of a team.||INR 4,09,000|
|Front Office Manager||He will prepare the night auditor concierge and the reception staff. They guarantee that the front desk has competent and polite customer service. They work with clients, including handling grievances as they come to the desk.||INR 2,62,000|
|Bar Manager||He manages the bar’s workers and activities. They are responsible for coordinating staff, handling customer feedback and checking that the bar is stored, and welcoming visitors. Bar Managers also retain liquor licenses to ensure that employees meet municipal laws.||INR 5,08,682|
|Maintenance Manager||Maintenance Supervisors plan maintenance activities and troubleshoot minor repair problems. They convey the maintenance staff’s progress plans.||INR 8,05,000|
|Guest Relations Executive||This officer is responsible for welcoming visitors comfortably and competently. Addressing and escalating client complaints. Providing updates on buildings, activities, and other resources.||INR 2,88,317|
1. Can we go to hotel management after 10th?
Yes, you can choose a hotel management course after 10th grade. Eligibility for diploma in hotel management course is 10th standard. If you have completed the 12th class, then you can apply for a graduate diploma hotel management course after 12th.
2. Which subject is best for Hotel Management after the 10th?
The famous certificate courses in Hotel Management that you can join after 10th grade are Certificate in Housekeeping, Certificate in Food and Beverages Production, Certificate Course in Hotel and Hospitality Management, Certificate in Front Office Operation, and Certificate in Hotel and Catering Management.
3. How much is the fee for hotel management courses after 10th grade?
The diploma in hotel management after 10th class course fee ranges from INR 10,000 to INR 2,00,000.
4. What are the different entrance exams for Hotel Management Diploma Courses?
BVP CET, JET are the entrance exams for a diploma in hotel management course.
We are hoping that the information shared here about Diploma in Hotel Management after 10th Grade Courses are helpful for you. If you want to know about other best courses after 10th standard can visit our page ncertbooks.guru.