Online Management Courses: With the introduction of online education management courses are not lagging behind the race. If you are also one of those who want to pursue without being relocated then Online Management Free Courses are the best choice for you. Thus, this article will provide you detailed structure related to short-term, long-term, project management, and business management courses online in detail.
- About Best Online Management Courses in India
- Online Management Courses Overview
- Eligibility For Online Management Courses
- Duration of online management courses free with certificate
- Free Online Management Courses with Certificates in India
- IIM Online Courses | Best Online management courses from iim
- Short Online Management Courses Free
- Specializations in Online Management Courses
- Career Options After Online Management Courses in India
- Job Profile For Online Management Courses
- Online Management Courses Salary Structure
- FAQs on Free Online Management Certification Courses
Management Courses offer permission career opportunities for the students. They can build up their career in management while studying the course curriculum at the online level. The courses offer high salaried packages, lucrative career choices, reputed certificates, skill-building, and a lot more. You can pursue online courses from abroad as well as from Indian top institutions.
These courses are beneficial for students as if you are working you are not required to leave your job, they are cost-efficient, and learning can be done at your own pace. The courses will train you to run a business including activities such as business administration, financial management, business management, and business strategy and leadership, among other things.
Online Management programs are in great demand these days. Thus, you can get an overview in this below-tabulated form.
|Fees||Rs 1,000 to Rs 60,000|
The eligibility varies according to the various institutions. However, the basic eligibility is that candidate must have completed class X or XII with a minimum score of 50% from a recognized institution or an equivalent degree to this.
The Online management courses can be completed in around a few weeks or take around 2 years at maximum. You can complete these courses at your own time and availability. If you are working and you need specialization in the management field then choosing online courses is the best option.
Also Check: Management Courses After 12th
There are numerous online platforms that are offering free courses in management for free. Perform such as edX, Coursera, NPTEL, Udemy, Skillshare, LinkedIn learning, and more are the best choice. Thus, the top 10 free online courses are
- The Management foundation course on LinkedIn Learning
- The Executive Certificate Program In General Management
- Harvard Business School Online
- Conflict Management Specialization on Coursera
- The Art & Science of Product Management
- Conflict Resolution Skills on Coursera
It sounds crazy but yes, IIM does offer online courses in management. And to pursue these courses you are no longer to attempt the CAT exam. The IIM Bangalore, Calcutta, Rohtak, and various others are the participants in this new era of online management courses. You can have a detailed list of the courses offered by IIMs in India for the management level.
- Global business management- IIM Calcutta
- Strategic Management and Entrepreneurship- IIM Rohtak
- Micro Masters in Business- IIM Bangalore
- Senior Management Programme, Applied Financial Risk Management, General Management, Strategic Management- IIM Kozhikode
The short online courses in management can be completed in 6 to 12 months. The courses are offered by top institutions and you can easily complete these courses at minimal charges. The top short-term online management courses are.
- Product Management Certification Program
- PGPM certification from IMT Ghaziabad
- Executive Program in Blockchain Technology Management
Students have ample opportunities if they want to build their careers in Online Management Courses. There are various courses in which you can pursue a specialization in the management field. Thus, here we are providing you with a detailed description of Specializations in Online Management.
You will learn about Project planning, Risk analysis, Project quality control, and performance management, Project procurement management, Project costing, Project integration management, and Project Lifecycle Management throughout the course. The top courses which you can pursue are
- PMI – Project Management Professional by PMI
- Project Initiation on FutureLearn
- Initiating and Planning Projects by Coursera
- Procurement Management in Project Environments on Pluralsight
- Cognixia PMP Training Course
- Project Management Certificate by Harvard University
The Supply Chain Management courses will help you to learn skills like Production plan and analyzing sales forecasting, Production activity control, Product life cycle, Manufacturing process, Rough cut capacity planning, and more. Some of the famous courses are
- Reverse Logistics Management and Sustainability on Udemy
- Supply Chain Analytics – Inventory Optimization on Udemy
- Operations and Supply Chain Management on Udemy
- Supply Chain for Manufacturing I on edX
- Supply Chain Management Strategy on Coursera
- Basics of Supply Chain Management on Udemy
Risk management is the key skill that students need to learn. However, the companies want people who can predict their unforeseen risks to prevent losses. Thus, the few courses in risk management are.
- Cybersecurity Risk Management Frameworks
- Financial Engineering and Risk Management
- Enterprise Risk Management (ERM)
- Investment Risk Management
- Financial Risk Manager (FRM)
- Financial Management
- Risk Measurement
The leadership courses will help the students to understand the concepts of Strategic thinking skills, Planning and delivery skills, Risk management, Delegation skills, Change management skills, Influencing skills, and more. The few topmost courses are.
- Leadership Excellence: An Alternate Approach by IIM Calcutta
- Leadership and Change Management by IIM Ahmedabad
- Inspiring and Motivating Individuals by Coursera
- Inspiring Leadership through Emotional Intelligence by Coursera
Some students think that if they are pursuing an online course in MBA or PGDM then the scope is quite less. But the career opportunities are quite high. Even if you have completed the online courses you can go for further education at a regular or distance level.
The companies are offering a sound salary to their employees even if they had an online certificate. But it has been observed that specializations in finance, marketing management, operations management, and accounting management are in great demand. Thus you can choose the options.
- Chartered Financial Analyst [CFA]
- Data Science
- Certification in Risk Management Assurance [CRMA]
- Data Analytics
- NSE’s Certification in Financial Markets
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Applications (PGDCA)
- Ph.D. in Management
- Certified in Production and Inventory Management (CPIM)
These days companies want employees to be more skilled with more practical knowledge. Thus, whether the management course is acquired at the online level or through the traditional method both are in good demand. Therefore, management is the key to the success of any organization so the course offers lucrative career scope. Thus, the leading career opportunities at amazing companies are.
- Project Management Professional
- Advertisement Manager
- Event manager
- Finance Manager
- Marketing Manager
- Brand Manager
- Financial advisor
- Sales Manager
- Product Manager
- Strategic Advisor
- Risk Management Professional
- HR manager
A career in Online Management is equivalent to the classical method of pursuing a management degree. Thus, it shows that the salary structure is quite similar to that. The average salary package varies from Rs 2 Lakhs to Rs 7 lakhs. You can find the profile-wise salary after online management courses in the listed table.
|Online Management career Opportunities||Average Salary|
|Sales Manager||Rs. 5.00 lakhs|
|Marketing Manager||Rs. 6.50 lakhs|
|Manager||Rs. 12.00 lakhs|
|Brand Manager||Rs. 9.00 lakhs|
1. Who are the top recruiters for the Online Management Courses?
There are the best companies available that are hiring students from Online Management Courses. Some of these top recruiters are
2. What is the key skillset required for the Management Course holders?
Without proper skills and knowledge getting a high-profile job is quite difficult due to the increased competition. Thus, for the high salaries jobs, you need to have a few skills such as.
- Conflict management
- Dual focuses
- and Dealing with gray
3. What are the benefits of studying Online Management Courses?
The online courses can be completed in a short time. Even you can pursue a degree from top colleges in the USA by just sitting at your home. You will get the best study material and the opportunity to learn at the global level. Online courses offer training and a sound salary after completion without even spending a penny on travel.
4. What are the top Universities in the US which offers Online Management Courses?
There are plenty of universities that are offering Online courses in management. Some of them are California Institute of the Arts, UCL (University College London), École Polytechnique, Michigan State University, Harvard University, Hong Kong, University of Science and Technology, Georgia Institute of Technology, and more.
5. What is the fee charged for the Online Management Courses?
Most of the Online Management Courses are available for free. But at the maximum stage, you can assume the fees to be around Rs 60,000. But some colleges offering MBA courses may charge you more than Rs 1,00,000.
We hope our research related to the Online management courses has been informative for you. Hence you will choose the best course among those mentioned above. Students can also ask their doubts in the comment section below and our expert team will help you out in the best possible way. Also, visit our official website Ncertbooks.guru for more course details related to management or others.