Management Courses after Graduation: Management is becoming the prior choice for the students when it comes to choosing the courses. But there is a big reason behind this which says management is the key to the adequate performance of every business.
If you are also one of those students who want to pursue an MBA then read the below article. Here you will get a detailed list of Management courses in India after UG and other specializations in MBA fees, salary, scope, etc. Also, look at the main page of course details and find all management-related courses and other specializations.
- Know About Management Courses after Graduation in India
- Management Courses after Degree & Bachelor Graduation: Overview
- Entrance Exams for the PG Management Courses
- List of Management Courses after Graduation
- Management Courses after Graduation Abroad
- Management Courses after Graduation in Commerce
- MBA Courses After Graduation
- Event Management Courses after Graduation
- 1-year diploma Courses after Graduation | PG Diploma Management Courses
- 6-month Courses after Graduation in Management
- Career Scope in Management Courses after Graduation
- Management Courses after Graduation for a high salary
- FAQs on Management Job Oriented Courses after Graduation
Know About Management Courses after Graduation in India
There are numerous Management courses that students can pursue after completing their graduation. The management courses are available in various domains such as certificates, diplomas, as well as MBA courses. You can pursue the MNA courses despite being from any field such as commerce, arts, and science.
Management courses will help you to gain the skills and knowledge required for upbringing in any industry. You can pursue a management degree from the top institutes of India. There is a great scope and companies are providing sound salaries to the management students.
The few key points related to management courses for graduate candidates are:
|Mode of Education||Online and Offline|
|Fees||Rs 75,000 top Rs 25,00,000|
|Salary offered||INR 5 lakhs to INR 12 lakhs|
Students can find various national level, state level, and University level entrance exams that are organized across India for granting admission to the candidates in post-graduate management courses. Some of these exams are described here.
- Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT)
- ICFAI Business School Aptitude Test (IBSAT)
- Symbiosis National Aptitude Test (SNAP)
- NMAT (GMAC)
- Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT)
- Management Aptitude Test (MAT)
- Common Management Aptitude Test (CMAT)
- Xavier Aptitude Test (XAT)
- Common Aptitude Test (CAT)
Students must have cleared graduation with a minimum score of 50% or more than this to be eligible for the management programs after graduation. However, the admission process is based on entrance exams.
You can find the list of top Management courses after graduation here.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Business Analytics– PGDBA
- Master of Management Studies- MMS
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management- PGDM
- Master of Philosophy in Management- Phil (Management)
- Executive Post Graduate Program– EPGP
- Master of Business Studies- MBS
- Master in Hospital Management- MHM
- Post Graduate Program in Management- PGP (Management)
- Master of Financial Management – MFM
- Masters of Business Administration- MBA
- PGDM in Business Management
- Master in Computer Management- MCM
- Master of Event Management- EVM
If you have experience and you want to go for the management courses then the colleges abroad are waiting for you. Even if you have a graduation degree in arts or social science you can apply for the PG management courses abroad. You need to secure good marks in the English Language proficiency exams.
Before applying to the colleges you must check whether you have to apply through GRE or GMAT eligibility entrance exam. The specialization for MIM can be Economics, Finance, Analytics, Accounting, and Marketing. Some of the best MIM courses and colleges are.
|CEMS||Master in International Management|
|ESADE, Spain||MSc in International Management|
|ESCP Europe, France||Master in Management|
|HEC Paris||MSc Strategic Management|
|IE Business School, Spain||Master in Management|
|Imperial College Business School, UK||MSc in Management|
|London Business School, UK||Masters in Management|
|London School of Economics, UK||MSc Management and Strategy|
|St. Gellen, Switzerland||Master in Business Management|
After the completion of B.Com or BBA courses, you can easily look into the best management courses for your PG degree. There are numerous colleges that are offering the degree to commerce students after clearing a few entrance exams. You can go for the MBA domains with respect to management.
MBA is a prior choice for the students when it comes to pursuing a master’s degree. Thus, the degree can be pursued in various specializations. It takes around 2 years to complete the MBA program. You can choose the following MBA programs for your better future.
|MBA in Digital Marketing||Master of Business Administration in Marketing|
|MBA in Hospitality Management||Master of Business Administration in HR Management|
|Master of Business Administration in Supply Chain Management||MBA Travel and Tourism|
|MBA in Operations Management||Master of Business Administration in Finance|
|MBA Event Management|
|Master of Business Administration in Aviation Management|
|MBA in International Business|
|MBA in Business Analytics|
The Event Management Courses are for 1 to 2 years. You will get to know more about the planning, developing, organizing, and marketing events. While studying the course students will also have to pursue internships that provide them with practical knowledge about the subject.
For this program, you must have cleared any of these exams such as CAT/ MAT/ XAT. Also, you have completed at least a graduation degree in any field with 50% marks. If you are shortlisted by the colleges then you might have to undergo an interview process. Thus, a few courses are defined here,
|MBA in Event Management||
||2 – 3 lakh||2 years|
|MA in PR and Event Management||Amity University||2.5 lakh||2 years|
|PGDM in Event Management||
||1.5 lakh||1-2 years|
For diploma courses in management, you must have cleared graduation with a minimum score of 50%. However, if you have a working certificate then a few colleges might give you more preference. Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) is the best stream which you can choose.
You can choose to pursue a degree in economics, finance, banking, HR, and more. However, some courses where you can pursue specialization are.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Entrepreneurship
- PG Diploma in Event Management
- Post Graduate Diploma in International Business
- PG Diploma in Retail Management
- Post Graduate Diploma in Front Office
- PG Diploma in Travel and Tourism
- Post Graduate Diploma in Business Management
- PG Diploma in Business Administration
- Post Graduate Diploma in Human Resource Management
- PG Diploma in Financial Management
- PG Diploma in Tourism & Travel Management
You can pursue certificate management courses which can be completed in around 6 months. Students have an opportunity to pursue certificate courses at the online and offline levels. There are various colleges and institutes which are offering the best certificate colleges that are absolutely free.
For those who are asking for the fees, the fee is minimal. You can pursue them even while working as a professional. You can find a detailed list of online and offline courses for the management.
Online Management Courses Post Graduate
Online courses do not have any fixed schedule and courses are self-paced.
|Business Management||MICA||1 year||INR 1,20,000|
|Financial Accounting||Coursera||10 weeks||Free|
|Innovation Management||Coursera||10 months||Free|
|Operations Management||University of Oxford||6 weeks||INR 30,175|
|Project Management||Udemy||7 weeks||Free|
|Risk Management in Banking and Financial Markets||edX||7 months||INR 35,872|
Students can pursue the offline courses from IIM, Narsee Monjee Mumbai, Symbiosis Institute of Business Management (SIBM), Pune, LPU, and more.
|Certificate Name||Average Fees|
|Certificate Course in Human Resource Management||INR 12,000 to 40,000|
|Certificate Courses in Sales and Marketing||INR 30,000 to 6,00,000|
|Certificate Courses in Travel and Tourism Management||INR 5,000 to 15,00,000|
|Certificate Program in Supply Chain Management||INR 3,499 to 45,000|
The management jobs offer great career scope. These are the highly demanded and provided jobs these days. The top companies are offering management jobs to the students. Thus, few jobs which are waiting for your after management courses are.
- Marketing Manager
- Business Development Manager
- Human Resource Manager
- Finance Manager
- Brand Manager
- Business Analyst
The management graduates can easily earn around Rs 5 lakhs to 12 lakhs per annum. Few job profile salary structures are defined here.
|Accounting Manager||Rs 7,10,360|
|Financial Analyst||Rs 4,12,339|
|Human Resources Manager||Rs 7,05,853|
|Logistic Manager||Rs 6,06,122|
|Marketing Manager||Rs 685,280|
|Project Manager||Rs 12,44,457|
1. Who are the top recruiters for graduate students after Management Courses?
The top recruiting firms which offer amazing salary structures are Infosys, Wipro, Bajaj, Microsoft, ICICI Bank, Tata, Larsen & Toubro, Deloitte, ITC, Samsung, Mahindra, and a lot more.
2. What are the key skills required for Management Courses after Graduation?
The key skills that the students must possess are Project Management, Marketing Management, Finance Management, Interpersonal Skills, Decision Making, Analytical Skills, and more.
3. Is math necessary for the Management Courses after Graduation?
You can go for the management courses even without math as an important subject in class 12th. Thus, management programs can be pursued in all the fields such as arts, social science, and commerce.
We hope that with this above-provided information you can get a description of the management courses after graduation in detail. If you want to pursue your career in the management field then it’s the right choice. For any kind of help please feel free to reach out, and our expert team of Ncertbooks.guru will help you.