If you are interested in these management engineering courses? Then this article explains everything about management engineering. In simple words, the engineering manager will deal with recruiting emergencies, people conflict emergencies, people’s emergencies, project planning emergencies. For this manager role, you need to develop plenty of new skills you didn’t know even existed. This blog explains the eligibility, salary, job opportunities, fee, and duration of management engineering.
Get to know more about Course Details for any other courses.
- Highlights of Management Engineering Courses
- What is Management Engineering?
- Eligibility in Engineering Management
- Entrance Exams for Engineering Management Courses
- Engineering Management Syllabus
- Fees and Duration for Engineering Management in India
- Top Engineering Management Colleges
- Engineering Management Jobs and Salary
- Top Recruiters for Engineering Management Course
- Skills Required for the Management Engineering
- Is the engineering management course tough?
- Do I need any job experience for an engineering management course?
- Is a MEM better than an MBA?
|Under Graduate||Post Graduate|
|Duration||4 – 5Years||1-2 Year|
|Eligibility Criteria||10+2 Examinations as well as any other Entrance Exam Specified by the University of Admission||BE/BTech Degree in Engineering
Any Entrance Exam specified by the University of Admission
|Fees||Rs. 40,000 – Rs. 1,50,000 PA||Rs. 1,00,000 -Rs. 4,10,000|
|Salary||Rs. 2,50,000 – Rs. 3,50,000PA||Rs. 4,00,000PA – Rs. 6,00,000PA|
|Jobs Available||Plant Engineer, Industrial Engineer, Process Engineer.||Senior Lead Analyst, Engineering Project Manager, Cost System Analyst, Construction Management Engineer|
Engineering Management is an extremely qualified job for graduates of engineering. Engineering management has tremendous opportunities for career growth and gives one a much higher pay than a normal engineering graduate would expect. Management engineering deals with essential technical knowledge as well as skills to head a team.
If you want to join any course in any college there will be some requirements to join. All those requirements for Management Engineering Courses graduate and post-graduate levels are given below.
- Candidate should complete 10 + 2 from any recognized board of education with a minimum of 50% of aggregate.
- The candidate should complete 10 +2 in the stream of Science.
- If you have any entrance exams you should be qualified for them.
Post Graduate Level:
- The candidate should complete the bachelor’s degree in order to join the master’s degree.
- And candidate should get a good rank in any entrance exam, especially GATE.
- Many Colleges give admission to the students they conduct tests, interviews, group discussions.
For admission to an engineering management degree, we need to write entrance exams. These exams are at private, state, and national levels. Some of the common entrance exams are given below.
- AP PGECET
The syllabus that was covered in this engineering management course is given below.
- Applied Machine Learning
- Accounting and Financial Management
- Statistics and Probability
- Data Analysis /Data Science for Business Intelligence.
- Product Management
- Operations Management
- Project Management
- Systems Engineering and Architecture
- Managerial Economics / Economics & Public Policy
- Manufacturing Management
- Computer Simulation for Risk
This fee structure will be different from college to college. let us look into the duration and the minimum fee and the maximum fee for an engineering management graduate and undergraduate level.
Government: 2.7 Lakhs
Private: 1 Lakh – 5 Lakhs.
Duration: 4 – 5 Years.
Post Graduate Level
Government: 90000 – 2.31 Lakhs
Private: 1.29 Lakh – 3.56 Lakhs.
Duration: 2 Years
- Hotel Management Courses In India After 12th
- Master of Financial Management (MFM) Course
- B.E Engineering Course
Look into the list of engineering management colleges in India. Below is the list.
- JSS Science and Technology University, Mysuru
- Visvesvaraya Technological University, Belagavi
- NSUT Delhi
- NIT Rourkela
Compared to other jobs, the job opportunities and salaries for these engineering Management Courses are high. Below we have given some of the job profiles along with the average salary.
- Engineering Supervisor – Rs. 2,50,000/-
- Operations Analyst – Rs. 600000/-
- Senior Lead Analyst – Rs. 12,00,000/-
- Engineering Project Manager – Rs. 15,00,000/-
- Senior Engineering Manager – Rs. 30,00,000/-
Look into some of the top recruiters for engineering management courses that are given below.
- Oracle Corporation
- Cisco System
- Tata Consultancy Services
- Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited
With the right skills and technical knowledge, you can get excellent in this engineering management course. Listed below are the few skills that are essential for progress in this field.
- Analytical Thinking
- Technical Knowledge
- Conceptual Thinking
- Leadership Qualities
FAQs on Engineering Management Course
Yes, being an engineering management course is tough, it requires skills and managerial qualities.
No. there is no need for any job experience in an engineering management course.
For an engineer, MEM will be more apt to his or her job and be more useful. It helps them succeed in the same domain and as a result, it can be a good decision if one is really curious about engineering rather than business and management.
We believe that the information provided above about Management Engineering Courses after 12th is very useful to you as you can get deep knowledge about the course. If you are looking for any help from us, please contact us through the below comment box. We will certainly get back to you with the best possible solutions asap. Bookmark this NCERTBooks.guru website to know more course details and many.