BE Engineering Courses: B.E. is one of the highest demanded courses. This course provides a bachelor’s degree in engineering. The course specifically focused on the non-fundamental aspects of engineering. It provides you the non-technical knowledge about the prescribed subjects.
You can opt for various specializations in Bachelors of Engineering. However, you are still required to clear class 12th with required scores according to the university. Being the foremost choice of the students after Class 12 the course requires a lot of understanding and knowledge in the field.
To know more details about BE Engineering Courses you can refer to the below article. Here, you can read the latest information like BE course fees, eligibility, career, and salary for BE Engineers.
- About Bachelor Of Engineering(BE) Courses
- Types of B.E Courses
- BE Courses List PDF | List of BE Engineering Courses
- BE Engineering Courses Eligibility Requirements
- Admission Procedure To Join B.E Engineering Course
- Entrance Exams for Bachelors in Engineering Courses
- Top Government and Private Colleges Offer BE Engineering Courses in India
- Course Fees for B.E Engineering in India
- Job Profile after BE Engineering Courses
- Bachelors in Engineering Salary
- Difference Between B.E. and B.Tech.
- FAQs on Best Engineering Courses in India
Bachelor of Engineering is a 4-year course after class 12th. The course includes regular on-the-field training. Those who are interested in science and its aspects must opt for this course. The requires dedication and determination on a scientific level.
Most students chose to opt for Computer Science and Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electronics and Communication, Electrical Engineering, and Electrical and Electronics as fields for engineering. But there is various important fields too.
This degree is demanded all over the world with the renowned job profile and amazing salary. It will help engineers to implement the latest trends and technologies to solve the latest problems in the world.
You can see that BE Courses can opt-in two ways. Aspirants can go for three years BE course duration after finishing their diploma in engineering course. One more way is to opt for the four-year BE course after successfully completing the 10+2 education.
Candidates can study BE in part-time and distance learning, BE in full time. These two types will help students to make sure that they complete their higher studies without any hassle.
Part-Time B.E Engineering is also a four-year-long undergraduate engineering course that can study as per their schedule without attending the classes on daily basis. They can sit anywhere and complete the course by just giving the final exams in certain assigned exam centers.
Full-Time BE Course is a four-year-long undergraduate course where candidates attend classes on a regular basis and get their learning experience via a full-time program.
The B.E courses are offered for a time period of 4 years. It is an undergraduate degree approved by the AICTE & UGC. However, there are various courses offered under the level of B.E. Engineering. You can check the list here.
- Aeronautical Engineering
- Aerospace Engineering
- Agricultural and Irrigation Engineering
- Agricultural Engineering
- Aircraft Maintenance Engineering
- Applied Electronics & Instrumentation
- Architecture Engineering
- Automobile Engineering
- Biomedical Engineering
- Ceramic Technology
- Ceramics & Cement Technology
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Computer Science
- Construction Technology
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronics & Telecom Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering
- Electronics Engineering
- Environmental Engineering
- Fashion Technology
- Food Technology
- Genetic Engineering
- Geo Informatics
- B.E. (Hons.) Chemical Engineering
- B.E. (Hons.) Civil Engineering
- B.E. (Hons.) Computer Science
- B.E. (Hons.) Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- B.E. (Hons.) Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering
- B.E. (Hons.) Mechanical Engineering
- Industrial & Production Engineering
- Industrial Engineering & Management
- Industrial Engineering
- Information Science & Engineering
- Information Technology
- Instrumentation & Control Engineering
- Instrumentation Engineering
- Irrigation and Water Management
- Manufacturing Engineering
- Marine Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Marine Engineering
- Material Science and Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mechatronics Engineering
- Medical Electronics
- Metallurgical Engineering
- Mining Engineering
- Naval Architecture and Offshore Engineering
- Petrochemical Engineering
- Petroleum Engineering
- Plastic Technology
- Polymer Engineering
- Power Electronics
- Printing Technology
- Production & Industrial Engineering
- Production Engineering
- Rubber Technology
- Software Engineering
- Space Technology
- Telecommunication Engineering
- Textile Technology
- Transportation Engineering
- Welding Technology
- B.E.(Hons.) Manufacturing Engineering
- The Eligibility Criteria for B.E Engineering vary from college to college.
- It is mandatory for you to have clear class 12 with 50% marks. But some colleges ask for 75% marks.
- For Engineering, you must have the prerequisite subjects as informed by the university in your class 12th.
- The admission procedure varies according to the university.
- Some universities admit the students on the basis of class 12th marks.
- Some universities ask you to clear entrance exams with a valid score along with good grades.
There are numerous entrance exams which colleges ask for admission. However, clearing these entrance exams requires a lot of dedication. Here, is the list for a few:
|Engineering Entrance Exams||Conducting Body|
|JEE Main||National Testing Agency (NTA)*|
|SRMJEEE||SRM Institute of Science and Technology (Earlier known as SRM University)|
|MET||Manipal Academy of Higher Education|
|COMEDK UGET||Consortium of Medical Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka (COMEDK).|
|AP EAMCET||JNTU Kakinada|
|KIITEE||Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology|
|MHTCET||State Common Entrance Test Cell, Mumbai|
|WBJEE||West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board|
There are numerous government and private institutions offering B.E. Engineering Courses. The following list will help you know which government and private institutes offer the BE degree.
Government Engineering Colleges List
|Indian Institute of Technology Madras|
|Indian Institute of Technology Delhi|
|Indian Institute of Technology Bombay|
|Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur|
|Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur|
|Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee|
|Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati|
|Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad|
|National Institute of Technology Tiruchirappalli|
|Indian Institute of Technology Indore|
|Indian Institute of Technology (BHU) Varanasi|
|Indian Institute of Technology (Indian School of Mines)|
|National Institute of Technology Karnataka|
|National Institute of Technology Rourkela|
|Jadavpur University, West Bengal|
|Institute of Chemical Technology|
|National Institute of Technology Warangal|
Private Bachelor of Engineering Colleges List
|Name of the Institute||Location|
|Birla Institute of Technology and Science (BITS)||Pilani|
|Vellore Institute of Technology||Vellore|
|Birla Institute of Technology||Mesra|
|RV College of Engineering (RVCE)||Bangalore|
|MS Ramaiah Institute of Technology (MSRIT)||Bangalore|
|Manipal Institute of Technology||Manipal|
|Sardar Patel College of Engineering (SPCE)||Mumbai|
|BMS College of Engineering (BMSCE)||Bangalore|
|Maharaja Agrasen Institute of Technology||Delhi|
|Dhirubhai Ambani Institute of Information and Communication Technology (DA-IICT)||Gandhinagar|
|KJ Somaiya College of Engineering||Mumbai|
|Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science (HITS)||Chennai|
|Lovely Professional University (LPU)||Phagwara|
|AMC Engineering College||Bangalore|
|PES Institute of Technology||Bangalore|
- Engineering itself is a little high spending education. It is totally based on the facilities and the education that institutes are providing.
- It has been observed that the fees in reasonable in government colleges as compared to private institutions.
- The average fee is around INR 1.25 Lakh per year.
- Colleges like IIT or BITS Pilani charge Rs. 10 to Rs. 15 lakh.
- Diploma In Engineering Courses
- Which are the Best Engineering Courses in India?
- Certificate Courses After Engineering
- How to become an Electrical Engineer in India
- How to become a Civil Engineer in India
The courses are accepted in all fields and in all organizations. Due to the improvement in technology Engineers are required everywhere and their demand is increasing day by day. Students are generally hired for their amazing technical skills which they had learned during the course. Thus, here are a few job profiles which you can look for Bachelors in Engineering Courses.
- Full Stack Development
- Assistant Engineers
- Database Administrator
- IT System Manager
- Software Engineer
- Data analyst
Students can also opt for the further studies option. As purring MBA or M.Tech creates a great opportunity for their better future.
The salary after a bachelor’s in engineering is quite sound in nature. You can easily get a package of ₹18.5 Lakhs per year (₹1.5L per month). However thus totally depend on the job profile. Might be on the firm is paying more to software engineers and another one is paying more to the civil engineer.
1. Can I opt for M.Tech after B.E. Engineering?
Yes, you can go for the M.Tech courses after the completion of a bachelor’s degree, there is no such restriction for the master’s.
2. Can I pursue a bachelor of engineering without JEE?
Yes, there are various colleges that do not ask you about JEE scores and create an opportunity for you to opt for BE Engineering as a career.
3. Does BE Engineering provide jobs in the government sector?
Yes, there are ample opportunities for engineers in government sectors such as civil engineer, junior engineer, agricultural engineering, Electronics and Communications Engineering, and more. However, you are required to clear specific government exams.
4. Which is the best field of engineering?
There are various fields that provided high salaries such as Petroleum engineering, Electrical engineering, Nuclear engineering, Mechanical engineering, Aerospace engineering, Civil engineering, ECE, AI, and ML engineering.
We have included the latest information regarding the BE Engineering Courses. To know more about the Engineering Courses degree you can visit our official website Ncertbooks.guru. and clear all your doubts about career options and other postgraduate & graduate course details. Want to know what else include on our site? Look at the differences between articles