Brand Management Courses: The brand is a common word used in our day to day lives. More often we use the term ‘branded’ to depict a product as superior to the other. It builds our trust in the product and also affects our overall purchase behaviour. The brand is the identity of the product to which it belongs. There are a number of brands categorised by the product they manufacture like Puma for sportswear, Zara for women’s clothing, Ray-Ban for sunglasses, Louis Vuitton for bags etc. Then there are some umbrella brands that produce goods ranging from salt to cars like Tata. The brand is the most important part of product development because it frames the further process of marketing strategy.
If you are someone who loves to try various brands and is curious about what things work behind the scenes in establishing these brands, then this article on best Brand Management courses is for you. In this article, we have covered the course list of various courses along with the eligibility criteria, admission process, top colleges, fees, career options available and average salary after completing the course. So let’s begin with the article.
- What is Brand Management?
- Brand Management Courses
- Brand Management Bachelor’s Degree Course
- Master’s Degree Course in Brand Management
- Diploma in Brand Management Course
- Top Colleges for Brand Management in India
- Brand Management Courses Jobs & Career Options
- Brand Management Salary Structure
- FAQ’s on Brand Management Courses Online
Brand management is the function of marketing that encircles the activities related to managing the brand. It involves administering the brand performance in the market, analysis of brand value in the eyes of customers and developing of marketing strategies accordingly. Each brand is unique in itself, therefore no two brands can have the same marketing strategy. For example, the marketing strategy of Zara cannot be shared or copied by Pantaloons as it is without any modifications.
This differentiation in brands requires a proper brand management plan so that the performance of the brand in the market can be monitored and strategic plans can be developed accordingly.
Three different categories of Brand Management Courses in India are listed here:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Master’s Degree
We are providing the list of Brand Management Bachelor’s courses along with their eligibility conditions, duration, and fees structure. The minimum qualification to apply for this course is you should have passed the 12th standard.
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)- Marketing/sales/Advertisement
- Bachelor of Management Studies(BMS)- Branding/Marketing
- Bachelor of Business Studies (BBS)- Marketing
- Must have completed 10th and 12th from a recognized board.
- Passed 10+2 with a minimum of 55% marks.
- Where the admission is through CAT or entrance exams, must have qualified.
The bachelor’s courses of brand management are generally of 3 years. It is divided into 6 semesters.
The course fee ranges from ₹18,000- ₹lakhs. This Fee range differs from college to college depending upon the course you choose to pursue. For example, the course fees of BMS range from 19k- 2lakhs, that of BBS ranges from 30k to 80lakhs etc.
- NPAT 2022. Internet-Based Test (iBT)
- DU JAT 2022Computer-Based Test (CBT)
- IPU CET 2022 Computer-Based Test (CBT)
The 2 important Brand Management Master’s Courses are provided here. Also, get master’s courses eligibility, fees, and duration.
- MBA in luxury brand management
- MBA in marketing
- The candidate must have passed 10+2 from a recognised board with a minimum of 55%marks.
- Passed bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized university.
- The candidate should have qualified for the entrance exam/CAT/GMAT etc where it is required.
- The admission is taken on the basis of entrance exams and merits as well.
The Master’s course of brand management is generally of 2 years divided into 4 semesters.
The Master’s course fee for management ranges somewhere between 50k- 20 lakhs. But the exact fees range differs from college to college. For instance, pursuing MBA in marketing from Amity University will cost you around ₹2,00,000 to ₹11,00,000 for the whole course.
- MAT 2021 – May 15 to May 29, 2022 Online Test
- CAT 2022- November, 2022 Online Exam
- XAT 2022 January 3, 2022(postponed) Online test
Avail Brand Management Diploma Course fees, duration, and eligibility criteria from this page.
- Diploma in Advertising & Brand Management
- Diploma in Luxury Brand Management
- PGDM in Advertising and Brand Management
- PGDM in marketing
- PGDM in Luxury Management
Diploma courses in Brand Management range from one to two years depending upon the course you’re pursuing. PGDM courses are generally of 2 years whereas a regular diploma course is of one year.
- For Diploma courses, candidates must qualify 10+2 with a minimum of 55% marks from a recognized board.
- For PG Diploma, the candidate must have qualified graduation with a minimum of 50% marks from a recognised university.
- In any case, the candidates must satisfy the minimum eligibility criteria to make it to the merit list.
The fee for a diploma course in Brand Management ranges from ₹2,00,000 to ₹11,00,000 depending upon the course that you’re pursuing.
The list of best Brand Management Colleges and their location details are mentioned here for the sake of interested and eligible students.
- IIM, Ahmedabad
- Dharamjeevi Institute of Professional Education (DIPE), Haryana
- SPJIMR, Mumbai
- Amity University
- Luxury Connect Business School
- Pearl Academy
- Nirma University
- Symbiosis University
- Christ University
- International School of Business and Research
- FAD Academy
After completing a brand management course, the following career options are available to you:
- Brand Manager
- Marketing Manager
- Senior Marketing Director
- Business Development Manager
- Marketing Analyst
- Product Marketing Manager
- Luxury brand Manager
Average salary after completing the best brand management courses after 12th online may range between ₹2,00,000 p.a to 25, 00,000 pa depending upon your qualification, experience and the company you join. Generally, for a brand manager, the entry-level salary can be between ₹2,00,000 to ₹4,00,000. However, for a luxury Brand manager, the entry-level salary can be between ₹ 10-12 lacs.
1. What is luxury brand management?
Luxury brand management is the practice of maintaining the brand image and success of luxury goods. Such goods include clothes of fashion designers, luxury perfume brands, luxury brands for bags etc
2. Is Brand Management a good career option?
Brand management is a very integral part of marketing management. It is not only an important but interesting career option. With the growing presence of various brands across the country, brand management has become a necessity for the overall success of a brand.
3. What are the online courses available in Brand Management?
The various online certificate courses on brand management are:
- Strategic brand management
- Luxury management
- Brand and Product management
- Marketing Analytics
4. What are essential skills for being a good brand manager?
Apart from being creative thinking and great attention to detail, the following are the important skills required for being a successful brand manager:
- Innovative approach
- analytical skills
- Effective leadership
- Good communication skills
- Time management
- Research skills etc
In this article on Brand Management courses details, we have covered all the information to the best of our knowledge. The article covers the key points of various best brand management courses in India like UG level courses, PG level courses and diploma courses together with the essential information like eligibility criteria, course fees, career options and Average salary.
We have also tried to cover some prospective questions in the FAQs section above. If you have any doubts or queries regarding the article, comment below.