Looking for NCERT solutions class 8 social sciences for completing your homework? Then book mark this page as you will get the most latest and perfectly designed solutions class 8 social sciences covering Geography, Civics and History.
Download Complete NCERT Solutions PDF for class 6th to 12th.
Class 8 NCERT Social Science – Free PDF Solutions
NCERT Class 8 Social Science – Resources & Development Chapter wise Solutions (Geography)
- Resources PDF संसाधन
- Land, Soil, Water, Natural Vegetation and Wild Life Resources भूमि, मृदा, जल, प्राकृतिक वनस्पति और वन्य जीवन संसाधन
- Mineral and Power Resources खनिज और शक्ति संसाधन
- Agriculture कृषि
- Industries उद्योग
- Human Resources मानव संसाधन
NCERT Class 8 Social Science History – Our Pasts-3 Chapter wise Solutions
- How, When and Where
- From Trade to Territory
- Ruling the Countryside
- Tribals, Dikus and the Vision
- When People Rebel
- Colonialism and the City
- Weavers, Iron Smelters and Factory Owners
- Civilising the “Native”, Educating the Nation
- Women, Caste and Reform
- The changing World of Visual Arts
- The Making of the National Movement: 1870’s-1947
- India After Independence
NCERT Class 8 Social Science – Social and Political Life Chapter wise Solutions (Civics)
- The Indian Constitution भारतीय संविधान
- Understanding Secularism धर्मनिरपेक्षता की समझ
- Why do we need a Parliament हमें संसद क्यों चाहिए
- Understanding Laws कानूनों की समझ
- Judiciary न्यायपालिका
- Understanding Our Criminal Justice System हमारी आपराधिक न्याय प्रणाली
- Understanding Marginalisation हाशियाकरण की समझ
- Confronting Marginalisation हाशियाकरण से निपटना
- Public Facilities जन सुविधाएँ
- Law and Social Justice कानून और सामाजिक न्याय
Download NCERT Books PDF for class 1st to 12th.
Social science is the study of our past, our community, our government, our mother earth and everything which affect us. Being the only social animals on earth, it’s very important to know about how we evolved, the cultures and the ethnicity which we have been following from years. And Social Science subject does exactly the same i.e. making us aware about our past, present and future.
While at school, the teachers usually solve only 20-30% of the solutions and give the rest as homework to the students. The students face difficulty in solving the answers as they may have not understood the chapter properly. Sometimes student write as per their understanding which do not include the answer which was asked in the question. They get messed up when two similar looking questions are asked.
So, to avoid all this havoc, we have curated the most appropriate and accurate answers to NCERT text book class 8 social science. The solution book covers chapter wise solutions to all the three subjects which are history, geography and civics.
NCERT solutions Class 8 Social Science-Geography: Resources and Development Chapter wise Solutions
Solution to all the six chapters namely Resources, Land, Soil, Water, Natural Vegetation and Wild Life, Mineral and Power resources, Agriculture, Industries and Human Resources are given in most precise and clear manner. The students generally get confused in the types of soils, vegetation and forests. All this is explained in a very easy manner with the help of maps.
NCERT solutions Class 8 Social Science– Civics: Social and Political Life Chapter wise Solutions
There are in total 10 chapters which have been solved. The language used is very simple so as to clear the concepts of the student. The difficult chapters such as The Indian Constitution, Secularism, parliament, judiciary and Marginalisation have been explained in a very easy to digest manner.
NCERT solutions Class 8 Social Science– History: Our Pasts-3 Chapter wise Solutions
Continuing with the Our Past-3, explains beautifully how colonization first evolved, education and the reforms, National Movements and India after the Independence. The solution book answers all the doubts which are popping in a student’s head after reading the lesson.
Download your copy now!!