MBA Course Details: Willing to join MBA a popular postgraduate program that opens a plethora of job opportunities in the corporate world? There might be numerous questions running in your head like What is MBA Course, Duration, Fee, Salary Offered, etc. You can find all of them in one place and clear your ambiguity. Furthermore, you can have an insight into details like MBA Full Form, Top Colleges Offering MBA Course and Syllabus to follow as a part of the curriculum.
- MBA Course Details
- Types of MBA Courses
- Syllabus for MBA Course
- Colleges List Offering MBA Course
- Master of Business Administration Eligibility Criteria
- MBA Admission Procedure
- Course Fee
- Course Duration
- Required Skillset for MBA
- Job & Career Prospects
- Salary Offered to MBA Candidates
- Which is Best Course in MBA?
- What is the fees of MBA Course?
- Can MBA be done after 12?
- What is MBA Eligibility?
- Can I pursue MBA through Correspondence?
- How many years is the MBA Course?
What is MBA Course?
Master of Business Administration is an internationally accepted post-graduate-level degree. It has a huge significance and is demand all over the globe. Typical MBA Covers a wide range of business fields like marketing, management, and accounting. MBA degree lays a strong theoretical foundation in business concepts. It opens up global opportunities for career growth and builds hard skills in the areas of leadership and management.
|Full form||Master of Business Administration|
|Fee Offered||3 – 10 LPA|
|Course Type||Regular mode / Distance mode|
|Starting salary offered||8 -10 LPA|
|Similar Course||BBA, MCA|
|Employment opportunities||Business Administration Researcher, Business Administration Professor|
MBA Courses can be in a wide variety of formats. Each one of them has its own pros and cons and there is no single best one to tell you. However, it can be worthy enough for your money from a full-time MBA Course.
- Full-time MBA
- Part-time MBA
- Executive MBA
- Distance MBA Courses
- Correspondence Course
- Online MBA Courses
MBA Specialization Courses focus on a particular domain or discipline. You will have both core management subjects and subjects related to the field of specialization. Few of the programs are as under
- Hospitality Management
- Operations and Logistics
- Automobile Dealership Management
- Aviation Management
- Family Business and Entrepreneurship
- Hospital and Health Care
- Risk Management
- Media and Entertainment Management
- Nonprofit and Government
- Defense Technology Management
- Sport management
Read More: Graphic Designing Course Details
Master of Business Administration Syllabus is given semesterwise. You can have a look at them and get to know the topics you need to cover and prepare as per them in the course. Check out the prominent subjects taught as a part of the MBA Curriculum.
We tried giving the MBA Course Syllabus followed by the majority of the colleges and universities.
- Principles of Management
- Accounting for Managers
- Research Methodology & Quantitative Techniques
- Business Communication & Information Systems
- Business Legislation
- Managerial Economics
- Operations Management
- Marketing Management
- Financial Management
- Cost Accounting
- Human Resource Management & Organizational Behaviour
- Economic Environment of Business
- Strategic Analysis
- Legal Environment of Business
- Business Ethics & Corporate Social Responsibility
- Elective Course
- Elective Course
- Strategic Management
- Project Study
- International Business Environment
Here is a list of colleges that provide a Masters of Business Administration Course and you can check out them and pick the college that you want to join.
- Institute of Management Technology Ghaziabad
- XLRI Management Institute Jamshedpur
- Loyola Institute of Business Administration Chennai
- Nirma Institute of Management Ahmadabad
- Xavier Institute of Management Bhubaneshwar
- Symbiosis Institute of Business Management
- Indian School of Business Hyderabad
The admission Process is strictly based on the management entrance exams conducted at national and institute levels. Candidate needs to be graduate from any stream with a minimum of 50% or equivalent CGPA from a recognized university or college.
Do Refer: CS Course Details
To get an MBA Course Admission you need to get a decent score in the Common Admission Test(CAT). Once you fulfill the basic eligibility criteria you can apply for any of the following entrance exams. They are as such
- Common Admission Test (CAT)
- Common Management Aptitude Test (CMAT)
- Management Aptitude Test (MAT)
- Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT)
- Symbiosis National Aptitude Test (SNAP)
- NMAT by GMAC
- Xavier’s Aptitude Test (XAT)
- MICA Admission Test (MICAT)
- ICFAI Business School Aptitude Test (IBSAT)
Master of Business Administration Course Fee may vary from university to university. It also depends on the college and its standards. On average College Fees, ranges from 3 – 10 Lakhs Per Annum.
MBA Course takes around two academic years for completion. Most of the full-time programs feature around two semesters each year and the course will finish after 2 years.
- Goal-oriented & ability to work under pressure
- Analytical thinking
- Good communication skills
- Problem-solving Skills
- Strong mathematical skills
- Management skills
- Leadership qualities
- Business acumen
- Eye for detail
You can find career opportunities in the following fields once you finish the Masters of Business Administration Course. They are along the lines
- Operations Management
- Operations Manager
- Inventory Control Manager
- Operations Analyst
- Management Consultant
- Logistics Manager
- Supply Chain Manager
- Brand Manager
- Project Managers
- Marketing Manager
- Account Manager
- Recruitment Manager
Also, Read: SAP Course Details
An MBA Graduate will be offered around 8 – 10 Lakhs Per annum on an average. However, this depends on the skillset and experience gained in a particular field.
FAQs on MBA?
All of MBA Specializations have bright prospects for students in the field of Business Management. However, when it comes to the best Masters of Business Administration Course it solely depends on the candidate’s interest.
Course Fee varies from college to college and it is based on the college standards. On an average course fee ranges from 3 – 10 LPA.
You can’t do your MBA right after your 12th. Candidates should complete their graduation from recognized college or university.
Minimum Eligibility to get into MBA Course is you need to complete your graduation in any stream with a minimum aggregate of 50%.
Yes, many universities allow you for doing an MBA Course through Correspondence.
Masters of Business Administration is a 2 Year Course comprising two semesters each year.
Hoping the knowledge shared regarding MBA Course Details has been useful to you. For more queries feel free to contact us and our team of experts will suggest you with the best possible solution. Stay tuned to our site for more updates on Course Details, Books and Study Materials, etc.