B.Sc Courses after 12th Science: Science is one of the most popular courses which students like to pursue in their graduation after class XII. Earlier you people have also seen that engineering is the priority for the students if they had completed their class 12th in science. But now the scenario is changing day by day. There are various other domains too that are available for the students.
B.Sc is one of those popular courses which students can pursue after class 12th. B.Sc offers one of the best and most lucrative careers for students in all fields. As there are several specializations that students can pursue in the field of B.Sc.
To read about the B.Sc Course Details after 12th science you can refer to this below article. With the help of this article, you will get to know every single detail about the best BSc courses after 12th science PCB or PCMB.
- About B.Sc Courses after 12th Science
- Complete List of B.Sc Courses after 12th Science Biology
- B.Sc Courses after 12th science PCM List
- Other Best BSc courses after 12th science without entrance exam
- Eligibility For B.Sc Courses After 12th Science PCB, PCM, PCMB
- Top Entrance Exams to Join B.Sc Courses for MPC Students
- Bachelor of Science Courses after 12th Science Fees
- Skills Required for B.Sc Courses After Class XII in India
- Top Colleges Offering Bachelor of Science Courses in India
- B.Sc Course After 12th Science Syllabus & Subjects
- Career Scope After Pursuing B.Sc Courses After Class 12 Science
- Employment Areas for Graduate Candidates in B.Sc Courses after 12th Science PCMB, PCM, PCB
- BSC Courses after 12th science with high salary
- FAQs on Top 10 BSc courses list after 12th science
B.Sc is a bachelor’s degree which means bachelor of science. The course can be pursued by the students for 3 years. After the famous Engineering and Medical courses such as B.Tech and MBBS, B.Sc is the foremost choice of the students.
As the name suggests B.Sc people think that it is only related to the science students but there are few courses in B.Sc which can also be availed by the commerce and art students if they had studied that particular subjects in their class 12th. But here we will talk about the B.Sc courses after science specifically.
B.Sc science courses aim to provide a detailed description of the science courses which later helps the students to gain masters in the same domain. B.Sc courses are available in both academic and professional nature. It also prepares the students for real-world businesses.
The average duration for the B.Sc courses may vary according to the courses. But there are around 40+ courses that are available in B.Sc domains. Students can choose the best course according to them. Here is the list of top courses in B.Sc Biology/ BSc courses after 12th science PCB:
- BSc Genetics
- BSc Immunology
- BSc Biology
- BSc Horticulture
- BSc Biomedical Science
- BSc Agriculture
- BSc Optometry
- BSc Forestry
- BSc Anesthesia
- BSc Environmental Science
- BSc Biotechnology
- BSc (Bachelor in Fisheries Sciences)
- BSc Occupational Therapy
- BSc Food Technology
- BSc Biological Science
- BSc Forensic Science
- BSc and AH – Veterinary Science
- BSc Physiotherapy
- BSc Medical Lab Technology
- BSc Microbiology
- BSc Home Science
- BSc Bioinformatics
- BSc Nutrition and Dietetics
- BSc Physical Science
- BSc Geology
- BSc Radiology
- BSc Nursing
- BSc Anthropology
- BSc Zoology
- BSc Botany
- BSc Cardiology
Do Check: Paramedical Courses after 12th Science
A list of B.Sc Courses after 12th science non-medical is given here. The PCM included physics, chemistry, and maths all the subjects in class 12th. Thus to profuse these science courses, you must have studied PCM in class 12th.
- BSc Information Technology (IT)
- BSc Chemistry
- BSc Statistics
- BSc in Data Science
- BSc Polymer Science
- BSc Physical Science
- BSc Physics
- BSc Nautical Science
- BSc Computer Science
- BSc Electronics
- BSc Industrial Chemistry
- BSc Geology
- BSc Instrumentation
- BSc Mathematics
- BSc Aeronautical Science
- BSc Actuarial Science
Other Best BSc courses after 12th science without entrance exam
Few students had taken PCMB and then they want to pursue B.Sc courses. Thus, for them all the above-mentioned courses are available. They can pursue whichever course they feel like to build their career. But in addition to this, there are a few more courses that are available in B.Sc domains and are from a job perspective but students are not aware of them. Some of these courses are
- BSc in Interior Design
- BSc in Hospitality & Travel
- BSc Fashion Designing
- BSc in Design
- BSc in Animation
- BSc in Hotel Management
Knowing eligibility is a must before you are going to apply for the colleges. However, there are certain criteria that vary according to the colleges. But the common eligibility factors are:
- You must have studied Physics, Chemistry in class XII
- Studying biology, maths, or both along with the above-mentioned subjects is a choice
- Students must have secured at least 50% aggregate to get admission to good colleges.
In general, the admission for the B.Sc courses is done on a merit basis. But some colleges may ask you to appear for the entrance exams. You can find the list of top entrance exams for the BSc course here:
- All India Entrance Exam for Admission
- NEST (National Entrance Screening Test)
- BHU UET
- Delhi University Entrance Test
Bachelor of Science Courses after 12th Science Fees
The B.Sc courses can be completed on budget. The fee structure also varies according to the private and government colleges. You may complete the bachelor’s degree from Rs 20,000 to Rs 2,00,000.
- Merchant Navy Courses after 12th Science
- Unique Courses after 12th Science
- Easy Courses after 12th Science
While pursuing B.Sc courses you need to focus on the fact that while hiding the degree you need to focus on your skills too. These skills will help you to apply your theoretical knowledge in a practical manner.
- Logical Skills
- Scientific Skills
- Problem Solving Skills
- Analytical Skills
- Research Sills
- Mathematical and computational skills
- Observation Skills
- Communication Skills
Pursuing B.Sc in your chosen specialization after class 12th science is easy in India. As there is a number of colleges that are offering this degree. But you need to check whether they are offering which you want to pursue or not. There are top colleges from which you can pursue a B.Sc degree at a minimal cost. Some of these top 10 colleges are listed here:
- Deen Dayal Upadhyay College, Delhi
- Hans Raj College, Delhi
- PSGR Krishnammal College for Women, Coimbatore
- St. Stephen’s College, Delhi
- Lady Sriram College for Women, Delhi
- St. Xavier’s College, Kolkata
- Sri Venkateswara College, Delhi
- Hindu College, Delhi
- Miranda House, Delhi
- Ramkrishna Mission Vidyamandira, Howrah
- Loyola College, Chennai
- Atma Ram Sanatan Dharma College, Delhi
The syllabus varies for all the subjects and the specializations. Even it depends on the colleges that how they take up the curriculum in all the semesters. However, you can get a brief about the subjects which you will study in the few B.Sc courses.
|Waves and Optics
|Quantum Mechanics and application
|Linear programming and optimization
|Material Science and Nanotechnology
|Energy and Fuel cells
With the advancements in science, Bachaloers in sciences is also gaining momentum. Thus, just like other engineering and medical courses B.Sc also offers a number of career opportunities for the students. If you want to change your field from science to commerce and arts after the completion of a B.Sc degree then it is absolutely possible.
Opportunities in both science and non-science domains are available. Not only in the private sector but students can look for government sector opportunities too. Here are a few job profiles in which you can work.
- Scientific Assistant
- Technical Writer/Editor
- Research analyst
- Clinical Research Manager
B.Sc courses offer a wide range in specialization just in the same manner there are wide employment areas too which are open for the students who want to work after the completion of their graduation. Some of these areas are
- Drug Safety Associate
- Pharmacovigilance expert
- Biotechnology Firms
- Agriculture Industry
- Quality Control Associate
- Testing Labs
- Educational Institutions
- Data Analyst
- Pharmaceuticals & Biotechnology Industry
- Assistant Research Scientist
- Drug Development Associates
- Healthcare Providers
- Research Firms
- Quality Analyst
- Clinical Trial Analyst
The salary structure is entirely dependent on the job profile which you are choosing. It also depends on your knowledge, skills, and experience. Thus, a B.Sc fresher can easily earn Rs 15,000 to Rs 30,000 per month. But with the great experience, they can also earn Rs 60K to Rs 80K easily. In addition to this various perks and allowances are provided to the students.
1. How can I get admission into the top B.Sc colleges?
The colleges have their criteria for the selection of students. The admission process can be done based on merit lists and the entrance exams. Thus, some of the famous entrance exams are DUET, AIEEA, BHU UET, and more.
2. Who are the top recruiters for B.Sc students?
The companies are offering jobs to the B.Sc students in India as well as abroad. The companies are the tycoon in their respective fields. Some of these famous companies are Google, Yahoo, IBM, TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Capgemini, Cipla, and more.
3. Which B.Sc course offers a great opportunity?
Most of the courses in B.Sc specialization offer great opportunities for the students. Even the companies are offering lucrative salaries too for the B.Sc students. Some of these top courses are nutrition, Forestry, Nautical Science, Geology, Cardiology, Aviation, and more.
4. Is there any age criteria for B.Sc courses after 12th science admission?
For the B.Sc courses after 12th science, some colleges set the eligibility criteria. They say that students must be of 18 years of age or above. Also, you must have studied important subjects like Maths, Physics or Biology, and Chemistry in XII.
Thus, we have provided the latest information on the B.Sc courses after 12th science like b.sc agriculture courses after 12th science, medical courses after 12th Bsc science in the above article. B.Sc offers great career opportunities for the students and companies are eagerly waiting for science aspirants. You can build a great career after your B.Sc degree.
If you are worried about the admission process, eligibility, top colleges, and many such questions for any specific course details then Ncertbooks.guru is there to help you. You can ping your doubts and we will resolve them quickly.