Courses After 12th Biology Science: Do you still think that you can only pursue MBBS after completing your class 12th in biology science? If it is so, you’re wrong. There are a lot of courses related to the medical field that you can pursue after completing 12th in biology.
Let’s look at all the details about all the different types of courses available for biology students after class 12! We will have a look at all the different types of courses and the details about them right from the duration of the course to the salary that one can expect after completing the course.
- List of Medical Courses After 12th Science Biology
- List of Courses after 12th Science Biology without NEET
- High Salary Courses After 12th Biology Science
- Top Colleges for Courses Offered to Biology Students after 12th
- Employment Areas for Biology Science Courses Students after 12th
- Can I join MBBS without taking the NEET examination?
- Is PCB (physics, chemistry, and biology) a good career option for medicine?
- Which course is best after 12th Science Biology?
List of Medical Courses After 12th Science Biology
Provided below is a list of all medical courses that are available for biology students after they have completed their class 12th in science. Along with the names of the courses, the entire detail about those courses such as the course duration, type, subjects of study, and the fee structure of the courses are also provided. Along with that, the average salary that a fresher can earn after the course is also mentioned.
Following is a list of medical courses after class 12th science biology:
- Bachelor of medicine and bachelor of surgery
- Duration: 5.5-year-long professional course
- Fees: INR 1,00,000 per annum to INR 10,00,000 per annum.
- Expected Salary: INR 4,00,000 per annum to INR 15,00,000 per annum.
- Bachelor of Ayurvedic medicine and surgery
- Fee structure for the course: INR 30,000 per annum to INR 2,00,000 per annum
- Salary: INR 4,00,000 per annum to INR 6,00,000 per annum.
- Bachelor of dental surgery
- Fee structure for the course: INR 50,000 per annum to INR 6,00,000 per annum.
- Salary one can expect: INR 3,00,000 per annum to INR 7,00,000 per annum.
- Bachelor of Pharmacy
- Fee structure for the course: INR 10,000 per annum to INR 6,00,000 per annum.
- Salary one can expect: INR 3,00,000 per annum to INR 5,00,000 per annum.
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy
- Fee structure for the course: INR 50,000 per annum to INR 3,00,000 per annum.
- Salary one can expect: INR 3,00,000 per annum to INR 4,00,000 per annum.
- Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery.
- Fee structure for the course: INR 50,000 per annum to INR 3,00,000 per annum.
- Salary one can expect: INR 3,00,000 per annum to INR 6,00,000 per annum.
List of Courses after 12th Science Biology without NEET
Following is a list of BSc courses after class 12th science biology:
- BSc in nursing
- BSc in biology
- BSc in zoology
- BSc in chemistry
- BSc in microbiology
- BSc in medical technology
- BSc in agriculture
- BSc in biotechnology
- BSc in botany
- BSc in food technology
- BSc in toxicology
- BSc in bioinformatics
- BSc in forestry BSc in nutrition and dietetics
- BSc in biomedical sciences
- BSc in marine science
- BSc in ecology
- BSc in immunology
The average fee for BSc courses: The average fee for BSc courses is somewhere between INR 20,000 per annum to INR 7,00,000 per annum.
Average salary one can expect after these courses: The average salary that one can expect after completing BSc courses and working in job profiles related to their field is somewhere between INR 2,00,000 per annum to INR 10,00,000 per annum. As the experience of an individual will increase their salary is also bound to increase as the experience is of utmost importance in the medical field.
Also Refer: List of Medical Courses after Bsc
The list of paramedical courses that are available after class 12th science biology is as follows:
- Bachelor of dialysis technology course
- Bachelor of medical laboratory technology
- Bachelor of dental mechanics
- Bachelor of operation theater technology
- Bachelor of radiography
- Bachelor of X-ray technology
- Bachelor of occupational therapy
- Bachelor of medical records technology
- Bachelor of optometry
- Bachelor of naturopathy and yoga science
- BSc in critical care technology
- BSc in physician assistant
- Bachelor of prosthetics and orthotics
- BSc in nuclear medicine technology
- BSc in anesthesia technology
- BSc in audiology and speech therapy
- BSc in cardiac technology
- BSc in paramedical technology
- BSc in respiratory therapy technology
The average fee for paramedical courses: The average fee for paramedical courses for biology students after class 12th is somewhere around INR 20,000 to INR 5,00,000 per annum.
Average salary one can expect after these courses: The average salary that one can expect as a fresher after completing paramedical courses is somewhere around INR 2,00,000 per annum to INR 5,00,000 per annum.
Related Articles: Top Medical Courses After 12th
Many colleges all across the country are famous for the education that they provide in various medicine-related courses. It is a student’s dream to get into one of the top colleges for the course that they want to pursue. Following is a list of the top colleges that offer courses for biology students:
- Jamia Millia Islamia
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Delhi
- Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda
- Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore
- Indian Institute of Technology, Madras
- Jawaharlal Nehru University
- University of Delhi
- University of Hyderabad
- Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi
- Dr. Vishwanath Karad MIT World Peace University
- Aligarh Muslim University
- Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur
- Birla Institute of Technology and science
- Manipal University – Manipal Academy of higher education
- Banasthali Vidyapeeth
- Galgotias University, Greater Noida
- Punjab University, Chhattisgarh
- Bangalore University, Bangalore
- Madras University – University of Madras
- Singhania University
- Amity University Noida
- Central University of Haryana
Employment Areas for Biology Science Courses Students after 12th
There are multiple areas of employment in the medical field, especially for biology students. Following are some of the major areas where biology students find amazing work at good pay and with great experience in work:
- Hospitals (Government and private)
- Mental health centers
- Education centers
FAQs Related to List of Biology Science Courses after Class 12th
No, no college will offer you admission to the MBBS course if you haven’t taken the NEET examination. Students will have to score very high in the examination in order to get admission to top government colleges for their medical courses. All other government colleges and private colleges as well admit students on the basis of the marks that they have scored in their NEET examination.
If you are someone who is interested in making a career in the medical field, PCB is the right choice for you because after studying these subjects, you can take further higher studies in order to become a doctor, teacher, chemist, pharmacist, professor, laboratory technician, etc. You will be able to do work in various hospitals, clinics, educational institutions, etc, and contribute to the healthcare industry.
Following are some of the top courses that the student enrolls in if they have biology science as their subject:
- Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery.
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery.
- BSc in Nursing.
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery.
Do let us know what you think about the above article on courses after class 12th biology science. We have tried to cover all the points regarding the course details such as the duration of the course, fee for the course, average salary one can expect after it, top colleges for studies, etc.
We hope that this information is of use to you and that you make informed decisions for yourself. All the best! Keep visiting our NCERTBooks.Guru and gather much more information regarding course details and career options.