Medical Courses after Bsc: Medical courses are one of the highest-paying career options. As medicine is required everywhere and no cap that doctors and its related people ae needed. If you have completed B.Sc in Medical Courses then to gain more knowledge and become an expert you must look for further career opportunities.
After the completion of b.sc medical courses, you can go for masters such as M.Sc, MBBS, Pharms Courses, hospital management, and more. To get more information on the medical courses after B.Sc you can refer to the below article. Here, we are providing the complete course list of Medical Courses after B.Sc.
Get to Know More about other types of Course Details in Streamwise, and Category wise.
- List of Courses After B.Sc Medical Science
- Eligibility For Medical Courses after Bsc
- Postgraduate Medical Courses After Bsc
- 6 Months Medical Courses After Bsc
- Operation Theatre Courses for Medical Science After Bsc
- Colleges Offering Medical Courses after BSc
- Career Options After B.Sc Medical Science
- Top Recruiters for Medical Course After B.Sc
- What are the available options for medical courses after Bsc Biology?
- Can I become a doctor after my BSc?
- In which medical profession I can receive the highest salary in India?
- Which entrance exam is required to clear for Msc in the medical course?
- Final Words
There are numerous opportunities available for the students for medical courses after Bsc. Here is the list of courses which you can opt for your bright future.
- BHMS, BAMS Course, BPT Course
- Business Administration
- Clinical Research
- Hospital Administration
- Hospitality Management
- International Business Management
- Masters in Clinical Psychology
- MBA Course
- MBBS Course
- MLT-Medical Lab Technology Course
- Nuclear Medicine Technology
- Ophthalmic Technology
- Pharmacy Courses
There are various courses available after Bsc medical science. It depends on you which course you are choosing.
|Masters (MSc)||2 years||
|Certificate Course||6 months|
Postgraduate courses do not only mean master’s in science. But it also included various PG Diploma courses and MBA courses. You can complete these courses in a short period and start working to earn money easily as now you have a professional degree.
- Master of Business Administration in Biotechnology
- Master of Philosophy in Plant Biology
- Master of Philosophy in Plant Biotechnology
- Master of Science in Applied Biology
- Master of Science in Biological Sciences
- Master of Science in Computational Biology
- Master of Science in Conservation
- Master of Science in Environmental Microbiology
- Postgraduate Diploma in Computational Biology
Not only a masters in science and MBA, but you can also pursue certificate medical courses after Bsc too as it is one of the most popular domains in medical courses. Here, is the list of certificate medical courses after BSc.
|Certificate course for OT Technicians|
|Ophthalmic technician course|
|Certificate course in Radiography|
|Plaster technician certificate course in Orthopaedics|
|Certificate in Dialysis technology|
|Certificate in Medical records management|
|EEG-ENMG technician course certificate|
|CSSD technician course|
|Certificate in Pulmonary function testing & Polysomnography|
|Hospital aides certificate course|
|Certificate course in ECG|
|Certificate in Clinical pastoral education|
|Postgraduate certificate course in health care administration|
These courses are available in the MSc and diploma domains. You can choose whichever suits you the best. After the completion of BSc Operation Theatre, you can opt for this course. The courses which you can pursue are listed here.
|M.Sc. operation theatre techniques|
|M.Sc. / Diploma X-Ray technology|
|M.Sc./Diploma Medical transcription.|
There are number of colleges available for bachelors and masters in medical science. But there are few which offer certificate courses too. The colleges are available throughout India in which you can take admission easily.
|All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi.|
|Armed Forces Medical College, Pune.|
|Christian Medical College (CMC), Vellore, Tamil Nadu.|
|Grant Medical College (GMC), Mumbai.|
|Kasturba Medical College (KMC), Mangalore, Karnataka|
|Maulana Azad Medical College (MAMC), New Delhi|
|Seth GS Medical College, Mumbai.|
|SMS Medical College, Jaipur.|
After the completion of a BSc, you can opt for various career opportunities. Either you can start pursuing a degree in any medical field or you can look for job opportunities. A few career options which can choose for medical courses after Bsc is;
- You can pursue master’s such as MSc, MBA, and more.
- You can pursue jobs in the private or government sector.
There are various job positions in which you can be recruited such as
- Lab technician
- Research assistant
- Laboratory Manager
NOTE: However, some jobs will only be awarded if you have a specialization in a specific field.
If you have completed your BSc in medical and you are looking for some good companies to build up your career. Then you can apply to these few listed companies’ for your amazing job offer.
- Tata Consultancy Services (TCS)
- Larsen & Toubro Infotech
- HCL Technologies
- Reliance Industries Limited
- International Business Machine (IBM)
- Johnson & Johnson
FAQs on Medicine Courses After B.Sc
Ans. There are numerous opportunities available for medical courses after Bsc Biology. You can go for MSc in Biology, Biological Sciences, Applied Biology, Conservation Biology, Computational Biology, and many more.
Ans. Yes, you can become a doctor after Bsc. For that, you are required to get admission to the MBBS course. It is easy to pursue MBBS after Bsc from a recognized institution.
Ans. If you become a doctor/physician then you can receive the highest salary in the medical profession. The average salary which doctors earn is INR 6 to 7 LPA.
Ans. For MSc you are required to clear GATE, IIT JAM, NEST, JEST, and other exams are recommended by the university. Few universities conduct their entrance exams except the national level entrance exams.
We have included the details information on Medical Courses after Bsc. It is one of the topmost choices for students who have completed their bachelor’s in science in any domain. These days not the only private sector but the government sector is offering jobs to medical students. You can have detailed information about the Medical Courses from our official website Ncertbooks.guru. Also, you can ask any questions in the comments section below.