Sports Management Courses: Sports are an integral part of our lives. Earlier it was not given much importance but now the criteria have been changed. People are more indulged in sports and its related courses.
If you are also one of those who want to build a career in sports management then here you will get the detailed information about the average fees, salary, top colleges, duration, career scope, syllabus, and more about Sports Management Courses in India.
- Everything About Best Sports Management Courses in India
- Online Sports Management Courses – Overview
- Duration Of Sports Management Courses after 12th
- Sports Management Courses in India Fees
- Diploma in Sports Management in India
- Undergraduate Sports Management Courses in India
- Postgraduate Sports Management Courses in India
- Online Sports Management Courses in India
- MBA in Sports Management Courses in India
- Entrance Exams for Sports management courses in India distance education
- Top 10 Sports Management Colleges in India
- Sports Management Courses in India Syllabus & Subjects
- Career Opportunities for Aspirants of Sports Management Certificate Courses in India
- Salary After Sports Event Management Courses in India
- FAQs on Distance Sports Management Courses Online Free
The Sports Management Courses will help students to gain an impressive understanding of the intricate value of sports in our lives. If you are a part of sports management then you are expected to perform planning, organizing, controlling, budgeting, or directing skills in an organization that deals in the sports business. Also, the jobs in the market related to the sports field are growing very fast.
You will find all sorts of degrees in Sports Management such as UG, PG, and more. Also, you can complete some of these MBA Undergraduate Sports Management Courses in India in a short period. After the completion of class 12th, you can choose a career in Sports.
Read below the overview of the Sports Courses. You will get a brief idea about the online & offline Sports management Courses.
|Mode of Education||Online and Offline Both|
|Average Fees||Rs 10,000 to Rs 2,50,000|
Duration Of Sports Management Courses after 12th
The duration of the courses varies according to their domains. As the undergraduate courses are more oriented toward the theory and practicals both so they are a little bit longer, whereas the online certificate courses can be completed in just a few hours. You can have a detailed duration of these courses here.
- Diploma & PG Diploma: 1 – 2 years
- Doctorate: 3 – 6 years
- UG: 3 – 4 years
- PG: 2 years
- Certificate: 3 Hours to 1 year (Online), 6 months to 2 years (Offline)
In India, Sports management is growing at a fast rate. Thus, various colleges are offering the courses in minimal amount. You can have a detailed fee description of the courses here below.
- Diploma and Postgraduate Diploma: Rs 20,000 to Rs 1,50,000
- Certificate: INR 455 to 8,000
- UG: INR 40,000 to 2,00,000
- PG: INR 25,000 to 2,50,000
- Doctorate: INR 10,000 to 3,00,000
If you are a beginner then you can go for the diploma courses. To be eligible for this program the students need to pass class 12th with a score of 50% or more. There are various courses offered in diploma through amazing colleges.
You can also pursue PG Diploma courses for which a graduation degree from a recognized university is a must. Check out the few sports management diploma courses in India from the below table with college names, duration, and fees.
|Diploma in Sports Management||National Academy of Sports Management||1 year||INR 99,000|
|PG Diploma in Sports Management||INR 1,80,000|
To pursue a bachelor’s in Sports management the students need to clear class 12th from any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks. You might be asked to attempt a few entrance exams but some colleges may also admit you based on the merit list.
- Bachelor of Physical Education
- BA Sports Management
- BBA Sports Management
- BSc Sports and Recreation Management
- BSc Sports Science
- Bachelor of Sports Management
A graduation degree is necessary to be eligible for the PG program in Sports management. Students need to score a minimum of 55% marks in graduation. Some of the top PG Courses are.
- Master of Physical Education
- MSc Sports Coaching
- PG Diploma in Sports Medicine
- Master of Sports Management
- MBA in Sports Management
Online courses are very handy and skillful. Thus choosing the best and most trustful platform is a difficult option. Here, you can find the 10+ courses which you can pursue online.
|Course Name||Platform||Fee (in Rs)||Duration|
|Certificate Program in Sports Law||Udemy||4800||4.5 hours|
|Essentials of the Professional Sports Business Management||Udemy||3520||4.5 hours|
|Science of Exercise||Coursera||Free||10 hours|
|Sports Facility Management||Udemy||1280||1.5 hours|
|Sports Leadership and Management||Udemy||1280||1.5 hours|
|Sports Management: The Essentials Course||Udemy||1280||4.5 hours|
|Sports Marketing Courses||Coursera||Free||14 Hours|
|The Complete Sports Facility Manager’s Guide||Udemy||3520||4.5 hours|
The master’s in business administration also provides a specialization in sports management. The MBA course can be completed in just 2 years. Thus, to be eligible for the program you need to score a minimum grade of 50% in a bachelor’s degree of 3 years. Also, to get admission into some of the best colleges you need to clear a few entrance exams.
You can even pursue a few MBA programs at the online level. The MBA program’s curriculum is designed in such a manner that students will develop business ethics and marketing skills in the field of sports management.
- Sports Science Courses
- Hospital Management Courses after 12th
- Business Management Courses after 12th
Few entrance exams which students need to clear to join online sports management courses in india are:
- XLRI XAT
- IB SAT
You can find 100+ colleges that are offering sports management degrees right from the undergraduate domains to the doctoral degree. You can find the list of top 10 colleges here for your better choice of colleges.
- Ironwood Sports Management Global Academy, Mumbai
- ISBR Business School, Bangalore
- GD Goenka University, Gurgaon
- Symbiosis School of Sports Sciences, Pune
- International Institute of Sports Management, Churchgate, Mumbai
- School of Management, D.Y. Patil University, Navi Mumbai
- NASM Academy of Sports Management
- Centurion University of Technology and Management, Orissa
- Institute of Engineering and Management, Kolkata
- Indian Institute of Social Welfare and Business Management, College Square, Kolkata
Sports Management Courses in India Syllabus & Subjects
The curriculum related to Sports Management is different for UG and PG courses. There are 6 semesters in the bachelor’s degree of 3 years. Thus, the essential subjects which you could find in the syllabus are described here.
- Health Education
- Teaching Ability (Practical)
- Management in Physical Education
- Motor Learning & Sports Psychology
- Applied Anatomy and Physiology
- Teaching Methodology in Physical Education
- Educational Methodology
- Sociology of Sports
- Physiology of Exercise
- Kinesiology and Bio-mechanics
- Sports Management
- Principles of Sports Training & Yoga
- Educational Psychology, Guidance, and Counselling
- Business Law
- Business Policy and Strategic Management
- Management Control Systems
- Management Information Systems
- Principles of Management
- Administration of Games
- International Business
- Managerial Economics
- Psychology of Sports and Ethics in Business
- Business Statistics
- Marketing Management
- Sports Training & Conditioning
- Legal Aspects of Business
- Sports Medicine and Nutrition
- Sports Law & Risk Management
The sports industry is growing rapidly in India. You can find great opportunities in both government and private sectors. Not in sports but you can also get the opportunity to work in sports finance and business, sports management policy, communication with the press and media, sponsorship and broadcasting, and more. Few job profiles are:
- Athletic Director
- Sports Consultants
- Sports Instructor
- Event Coordinator
- Sports Marketing Managers
- Athlete Nutritionist
- Training Executive
- Sports Agent
- Franchise Operator
- Sports Department Manager
The average salary which a fresher can earn is around Rs 4 LPA. But with further knowledge and experience
|Job Profiles||Salary (In Rs)|
|Finance and Business Operations Manager||12.67 LPA|
|Sports Agents||3.48 LPA|
|Sports Analyst||3.09 LPA|
|Sports Celebrity Manager||4.45 LPA|
|Sports Manager||4.98 LPA|
1. What are the required skills for the Sports Courses?
Ans. Students need to be well understood with Resilient and Optimistic, Enthusiasm, Stamina, Patience, Sporting Spirit, Determination, Physical fitness, Time Management Skills, Collaborative attitude, Observation Skills, and more.
2. Who are the top recruiters in Sports management Courses?
Ans. Some of the top recruiters are SportsWise India, Esports, Decathlon India, JSW Sports, Star Sports, ESPN, Ten Sports, CEAT, OGQ, Pitch Vision, and more.
3. Which job pays the highest salary in sports management?
Ans. The highest paying jobs in sports management are a Statistician, Sports Medicine Doctor, Coach, Physical Therapist, Professional athletes, and more.
4. What are the top colleges for PG Courses in Sports Management?
Ans. Some of the top colleges for PG courses are the Indian Institute of Management, NIMS University, National Academy of Sports Management, NSHM Knowledge Campus, Jamia Millia Islamia University, and more.
We hope this detailed information on Sports management Courses has been very useful to you. If you have any queries please ask them in the comment section below and our experts will provide you with the best solution.
Stay tuned to Ncertbooks.guru for more information on sports courses and other course details!