Diploma Courses After 10th in Medical Field: Just done with class 10th and confused to choose the right path. It is a turning point in every student’s life. Thus, taking the right decision is important. If you are not willing to pursue your classes 11th and 12th then choosing the Diploma courses is the right decision. Choosing a Diploma in medicine is an amazing opportunity and you will be able to earn it in a few months after the completion of the course.
Not only this, after the completion of the diploma you still have a chance to continue your studies if you wish so. If you are keen interested in medicine but do not want to pursue class 12th, bachelor’s, and master’s, then Diploma is a partial choice.
You can read the complete details in this below article about the Diploma Courses After 10th in Medical Field. Here, we have provided you with the list of courses details, their colleges, career scope, and more.
- About Diploma Courses in Medical Field After Class 10
- Top Diploma Courses After 10th in Medical Field
- Eligibility for Medical Diploma Courses After 10th Class
- Diploma Courses After Class 10 in Medical Science Admission Procedure
- Top Diploma Courses in Medical Field Colleges
- Diploma Medical Courses After 10th Fees Structure
- Career in Medical Field After 10th in Diploma
- Salary After Diploma Courses in Medical Field After 10th
- Can I pursue Medicine as my career after 10th?
- Is Diploma Courses After 10th in Medical Field provide good career opportunities?
- In how many years can I complete the Diploma courses in medicine?
- Are all Diploma courses in medical pursued after 10th?
Diploma Courses in Medical can be completed in 1-3 years. The course provides more practical skills than theoretical knowledge. You can take it up as an alternative to a degree course.
There are numerous medical companies that accept diploma courses holders at the time of giving jobs. As the duration of the course is less it does not mean providing you the in-depth knowledge of the subject. There is a well-defined syllabus for the diploma courses. For more refer to the below modules.
Here, you can find the list of top Diploma Courses After 10th in the Medical Field.
|Medical Diploma Courses After 10th Class||Medicine Diploma Courses Duration|
|Diploma in Audiology and Speech Therapy||1 year|
|Diploma in Audiometry||2 years|
|Diploma in Ayurvedic Nursing||1 year|
|Diploma in Dialysis Techniques||2 years|
|Diploma in ECG Technology||2 years|
|Diploma in Medical Record Technology||2-3 years|
|Diploma in Nursing care||1-2 years|
|Diploma in Operation Theatre Technology||2 years|
|Diploma in Rural Health care||1-year|
|Diploma in Sanitary Inspector||1 year|
|Diploma in X-Ray Technology||2 years|
|Diploma in Dental Hygienist||3 years|
|Diploma in Dental Mechanics||3 years|
The eligibility criteria for Diploma courses in the medical field is class 10 with a minimum of 50% aggregate. Some colleges may offer you to clear the entrance exams conducted by them for admissions.
The admission process for Diploma Courses After 10th in Medical Field requires you to clear the minimum eligibility criteria. Few points which you need to keep in mind while undergoing an admission process. Some universities ask you to clear the entrance exam as the written test is conducted.
There are few universities that conduct personal interviews. Some universities admit the students on a merit basis. However, before looking for admission you must look at these aspects.
- Visit the official website and apply for the course you want to get admission to.
- Fill out the application form and then submit the required documents
- Then wait for the merit list
- In the end pay the fees.
There are various colleges available throughout India for diplomas in Medicine. You can easily pursue admission to the colleges listed below.
- (AIIMS) All India Institute of medical sciences, New Delhi
- King George’s Medical University [KGMU], Lucknow
- Maulana Azad Medical College [MAMC], New Delhi
- Christian Medical College [CMC], Vellore
- Kasturba Medical College [KMC], Mangalore
- Grant Medical College [GMC], Mumbai
- Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduation Medical Education & Research, Pondicherry
- Armed Forces Medical College [AFMC], Pune
- Madras Medical College [MMC], Chennai
- Lady Hardinge Medical College [LHMC], New Delhi
The fees may vary according to the colleges. As there might not be too much difference in the fees for the diploma courses. You can easily complete the course in the range of Rs 10,000 to Rs 1,00,000. Here, is the list of a few courses with the determined average fees.
|Diploma Courses in Medical Field||Diploma Courses After 10th in Medical Field Fees|
|Diploma in Audiology and Speech Therapy||INR 5,800 – INR 80,000|
|Diploma in Audiometry||INR 10,000 to INR 1,00,000|
|Diploma in Ayurvedic Nursing||INR 50,000|
|Diploma in Dialysis Techniques||INR 15,000 – 6,00,000|
|Diploma in X-Ra y & ECG Technology||INR 1,00,000|
|Diploma in Nursing care||INR 1,500 – INR 1,50,000|
|Diploma in Operation Theatre Technology||INR 50,000|
|Diploma in Rural Health care||INR 50,000|
|Diploma in Sanitary Inspector||INR 22,500|
|Diploma in Dental Hygienist||INR 20,000|
|Diploma in Dental Mechanics||INR 10,000 – INR 1,00,000|
A career in Medical has always shown promising results. You can look for various opportunities after the completion of a Diploma course in the medical field after 10th. Here are the few options defined from which you can choose your better future.
- Hospital front desk coordinator
- Medical laboratory phlebotomist
- Medical laboratory assistant
- Radiology technologist
- X-Ray technician
- Operating theatre technician
You can also choose further studies as your career after completing the diploma medical course.
After the completion of a Diploma Courses After 10th in Medical Field salary ranges in between INR 20 to 50 K. However, there might be an increase in the salary as you gain more experience in the field. You can also look for further studies to attain more income in the medical field.
FAQs on After 10th Diploma Courses in Medical Field
Yes, you can choose various courses in radiology, lab technician, Nursing, Dialysis technology, and more after the completion of your class 10th.
Yes, there are amazing career opportunities for you after the completion of class 10th. You can choose to work with both government and private sector. Also, the salary provided is amazing.
A diploma in Medicine can be completed within a short span of time. Generally, it can be completed in just 1 year. But some courses may take up to 3 years to be completed.
No, there are only a few courses which you can choose in medical after the 10th. Otherwise, there are courses for which you are required to hold at least class 12th degree.
If you want to work after the completion of class 10 then Diploma is a good choice. We have included the complete information regarding Diploma Courses After 10th in Medical Field. If you have any queries you may ask in the comment section below. Also, to get more information regarding the Medical Courses visits our official website Ncertbooks.guru.