Nursing Courses after 12th Science: Nursing is one of the noblest and most ancient professions requiring one to devote one’s time and efforts to sick and vulnerable people. It is a blend of physical and mental healing for patients and their families. Nurses with varying degrees of medication authority can apply for a range of specialties. A nurse’s job requires a tremendous lot of patience and dedication.
Nursing is one of the most common professions in the United States. India’s healthcare industry is rapidly developing, and nurses are in high demand. To become a registered nurse or midwife, students must first finish nursing studies after graduating from high school and then register with the State Nurse Registration Council (SNRC).
- Benefits of Nursing Courses after 12th
- Nursing Course Qualification
- List of Nursing Courses | Nursing Course Duration
- Short-term Nursing Courses
- List of the Top Nursing Colleges
- Admission Process of Nursing Courses
- Nursing Courses After 12th Careers | Nursing Salary
- FAQ’s of Nursing Courses after 12th Science
Nurses can work for associations such as the Indian Nursing Council and the Indian Red Cross Society. Based on their abilities, qualifications, and experience, candidates can apply for positions in clinics, healthcare institutions, schools, community health centers, rehabilitation centers, residential care, enterprises, asylums, and even the military forces.
You can enroll in nursing classes after 12th grade of Commerce and the Arts. The requirements to pursue any course and the desire to pursue a career in any profession are two separate considerations. The regulatory authorities have determined a set of qualifying requirements to follow when pursuing various professional degrees.
Nursing is one such job that requires a high level of expertise and knowledge. If the candidate has chosen Science in class 12, it is suggested that nursing courses should be pursued. This isn’t the case. Even after completing class 12 with Arts or Commerce streams, applicants can pursue a profession in nursing.
The minimum requirement for enrolling in any nursing program is a decent score of 12th grade from a recognized board with a 50 percent aggregate. In addition, depending on the level of nursing education, the following qualifying conditions apply:
- Nursing Certificate Programs, Diploma Programs, and Undergraduate Nursing Programs all need students to have completed their 12th grade from a recognized board. Students who have completed class 10 may be eligible to enroll in a variety of certification courses.
- Candidates for postgraduate studies must have a 50 percent graduation rate.
- Ph.D. computer courses can be pursued after completing any PG nursing program. However, students must achieve a 50% grade point average in their post-secondary education.
After completing 12th-grade science, you can enroll in nursing courses. The courses listed below can be taken after a student completes Science in 12th grade. We may include a table here that shows the nursing courses that can be taken after 12th grade.
|B.Sc Nursing||4 years|
|M.Sc in Nursing||2 years|
|Ph.D. in Nursing||4 years|
There are a variety of short-term nursing courses in India. Nursing is in high demand not just in hospitals and mental health institutions, but also in public health agencies and enterprises, as well as in public schools. The need for nurses is rapidly increasing, which has resulted in the number of nursing courses.
After the 12th, there are several short-term nursing courses available. We’ve included some of the most well-known professional courses below-
|Certificate in Home Based Healthcare||6-12 Months|
|Certificate in Nursing Care Assistant||1.5 – 2 Years|
|Diploma Rural Healthcare||1.5 Years|
|Diploma in Nursing Care Assistant||6 – 12 Months|
|Diploma in Ayurvedic Nursing||1.5 – 2 Years|
|Top 10 colleges||Affiliation||Location|
|Armed Forces Medical College||Maharashtra University of Health Sciences||Pune|
|Sai Institute of Nursing||UGC||Dehradun|
|Care College of Nursing||Uttarakhand State Nursing Council||Haridwar|
|All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS)||UGC||Delhi|
|Swami Rama Himalayan University||UGC||Dehradun|
|Sharda University||UGC||Greater Noida|
|Vivekananda College of Nursing||King George’s Medical University||Lucknow|
|Christian Medical College & Hospital (CMCH)||Tamil Nadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University||Vellore|
Admission to various nursing courses d Details will be determined based on the results of the qualifying test. A few institutions also hold admission exams to choose the best students. Admission is also subjected to a round of counseling, followed by an interview round.
Registration typically begins in July, and the process begins in mid-July. Students taking the entrance test can study the previous qualifying class’s syllabus, such as class 12th or graduation, as well as basic reasoning, general knowledge, and fundamental mathematics/biology. The admission process is same for Diploma in Nursing Course After 12th.
Step by step procedure to apply:
- Fill out the admissions registration form on the university or college’s official website.
- Fill out the application form completely with proper details
- After filling out the registration form, make sure to include all of the needed papers.
- Fill out the form and pay the registration fee. (Registration fees are determined by the colleges/universities.)
- If you submit the fee online, you can use Net Banking, Debit/ Credit Card, or a Challan will be created for the name of the College/ University if you pay the fee offline.
- Take 3-4 extra copies of the form for future reference.
Nursing Courses After 12th Science Careers | Nursing Salary
After completing their nursing courses and receiving their certificate, candidates can apply for their desired careers. The Nursing Course Fees range from INR 10,000 to 1,50,000 depending on the type, duration, and institution.Following are some of the employment roles that applicants can pursue after completing the nursing program.
|Chief Nursing Officer||INR 9,00,0000-10,00,000|
|Critical Care Nurse||INR 2,00,000-4,00,000|
|Nurse Educator||INR 4,00,000|
|Registered Nurse||INR 5,00,000|
|Clinical Nurse Manager||INR 3,00,000|
We hope that this article has answered all of your questions about the nursing courses.
1. Is NEET required in nursing?
No, you do not need to take the NEET to get into BSc Nursing. After passing your class 12 test with a 45 percent grade in science (PCBE) from any recognized board, you can pursue nursing.
2. What is the minimum nursing qualification?
Students must have passed their 10+2 examination, or any comparable examination in any relevant stream, with a minimum aggregate of 50% or higher from a recognized board. Admission to the program is available for someone with a minimum of two years of experience in general nursing practice.
3. What are the types of nursing subjects?
The Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) is a four-year program that provides students with the skills and knowledge needs to work in the healthcare field. Health promotion, illness prevention, risk reduction, and health rehabilitation are the four key components.
4. What does a B.sc Nursing salary seem like in India?
A B.sc Staff -Nurses compensation ranges from around 1.3 lakhs per year to 3.1 lakhs per year for a Male Staff Nurse.
5. Is it possible to get a job right after finishing a nursing program?
Nursing courses beyond the 12th grade are job-oriented. You may be able to obtain a job after completing this course, depending on your expertise, competence, and vacancy in the selected field.