GK Questions for Class 7: Parents and educators who are shaping future “genius persons” with facts and concepts of maths and science is somewhat difficult yet even greater. To help you out from the toughest situation at sometimes we have shared the top and best collection of GK Questions for Class 7 Students. This guide covers class 7 General knowledge questions and answers in English for easy grasping and enhancing the level of academic and general knowledge on the world, India, current affairs, etc.
Check out the links provided here and directly jump into the particular section of GK quiz questions & answers for class 7 and make your memory fill with necessary information about the education life or general life. Moreover, this list of top General Knowledge questions in English for 7th class includes maths & science subject related questions to improve more subject knowledge as well as to score high in various competitive examinations.
This Article Contains:
- General Awareness & Current Affairs GK Questions & Answers
- Class 7 Science & Technology General Knowledge Quiz Questions
- Mathematics GK Questions with Answers for Class 7 Kids in English
Also, Check out our main page of General Knowledge for grabbing various topics, questions, etc. related to GK.
Updating yourself with the facts which you were not aware of before from class to class is very important for kids in school life. The memory power at early ages for kids is so powerful. Make them learn and aware of everything happening around them to think smarter & become intelligent. The List of GA & Current Affairs GK Questions with Answers in English covers all about the world, India, history, technology, etc. so class 7 students should consider it as a quick activity while studies.
1. What is the Smallest Ocean?
Answer: Arctic Ocean
2. Who has the authority to declare a “Global Emergency”?
Answer: World Health Organisation (WHO)
3. Who is the new chairman of the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)?
Answer: Rajesh Kumar Chaturvedi
4. Which country has won the 18th Men’s Asian Junior Team Squash championship 2017?
5. Which state government of India has launched the PEHAL programme for raising education standards?
Answer: Himachal Pradesh
6. Name the Currency used in Singapore?
Answer: Singapore Dollar
7. Who has the authority to issue currency in India?
Answer: Reserve Bank of India (RBI)
8. What is the name of India’s longest Highway having a length of 4,112 km?
9. In which year World War II (WW2) started?
10. What is the capital city of Australia?
11. How deep is the ocean in Antarctica?
Answer: 7,236 m (23,740 ft)
12. What is the capital city of France?
13. Char Minar is located in which city?
14. The grasslands of North America are known as?
15. Who was the first Indian woman who wins the Nobel Prize?
Answer: Mother Teresa
Do Refer: GK Questions for Class 1
Science is a hub of mixed things that prefaces your kid to the engaging world of plants, animals, and the environment around them. Studying & grasping general science becomes easier when it is interesting. So, to make it more intriguing, we have given the GK quiz questions of science topics for class 7 kids here below. Go through the list of science general knowledge questions and answers in English and build more passion towards nature.
1. What are animals, which eat both plants and animals, called?
2. Yeast is a type of what?
3. What type of energy eventually depletes?
Answer: Non-renewable energy
4. Which is the strongest sense in a dog?
5. What disease is caused by vitamin B deficiency?
6. What is a healthy blood pressure limit?
Answer: 120/80 mmHg
7. What is the main source of energy made through photosynthesis for plants?
8. Cataract is the disease of What?
9. What does the 26 atomic number denote?
Answer: Iron (Fe)
10. What is the main cause of Goitre?
Answer: Iron Deficiency
Must See: GK Questions for Class 2
GK Questions for the 7th Class Maths are given below along with answers. So, try to learn and memorize them throughout your life for better scores in academics or else in upcoming competitive exams after high school education. The main slogan to keep in your mind is ‘Learn it, Revise it’. Hence, the list of math General knowledge quiz question answers class 7 is here.
1. What is the name of India’s longest Highway having a length of 4,112 km?
2. What is the square root of 1296?
3. What should be subtracted from 19700 so that it becomes a perfect cube root?
4. 3:50 times of 8 is equal to?
5. 9 raised to the power 0 is equal to:
6. a is the side of a cube, then the volume of the cube is:
7. Is a triangle a two-dimensional or three-dimensional shape?
Answer: A two-dimensional shape
8. How many sides does a Hendecagon have?
9. The polygons whose all the sides are equal are called
Answer: Equilateral Polygons
10. What are the types of polygons?
Answer: Regular Polygon, Irregular Polygon, Convex Polygon, and Concave polygon
Some more related Articles:
- GK Questions for Class 3
- GK Questions for Class 8
- General Knowledge Questions for Class 4
- GK Questions for Class 5
- GK Questions for Class 6
We have given the list of top-best GK questions for class 7 with answers in English for better general awareness about the world, India, sports, history, polity, etc. Also, we covered some of the GK Questions from Class 7 Maths and Science to excel in academics and practice for various competitive exams.
Answering General Knowledge questions for Grade 7 will definitely aid you to obtain more knowledge and more confidence. However, our site Ncertbooks.guru covered all GK Questions for Kids in one place to help the students practice more and clear various competitive exams.