The sounding of GK questions for Class 4 might strange for the students but it is very important for their improvement in knowledge. Class 4 Maths, Science, Social Science, General, Sports GK Quiz Questions helps your child to gain more general Knowledge at an early age.
General Knowledge is the awareness regarding what’s occurring in the world or around you. With the help of several sources, you can acquire it that may include books, websites, people, experiences, etc. Kids who are studying grade 4 can now obtain the complete GK updates from here. This article covers the list of General Knowledge Questions for Class 4 students that ranges from maths to social science, science, and sports.
This Blog Includes:
- Science GK Quiz Questions & Answers for Class 4
- Maths General Knowledge Quiz Questions for Grade 4
- 4th Class Social Science/General GK Questions with Answers
- Sports & General Awareness Topics related GK Questions for Class 4
Science GK Quiz Questions & Answers for Class 4
The list of Science & Technology GK Questions for Class 4 in English is here below. Spend your activity time with this list of newly updated grade 4 GK Quiz Questions for science and get more familiar with the world of science around you. Also, it is surely going to benefit the kids to get sharper and more knowledgeable.
1. Earth is surrounded by layers of gases collectively called the —?
2. Which organ purifies our blood?
3. How many bones are there in a newborn baby?
4. Who invented Penicillin?
Answer: Alexander Fleming
5. Who discovered the Computer?
Answer: Charles Babbage
6. Which planet is called the red planet in our solar system?
7. Who invented the Bicycle?
Answer: Kirkpatrick Macmillan
8. Which popular material used in making beddings is obtained from the husk of coconuts?
9. Which of the following planets of our Solar System does not have a natural satellite?
10. What country is number one in robotics?
Maths General Knowledge Quiz Questions for Grade 4
GK helps students to gain confidence level and prove them great at certain events in the future. You can find so many sources to learn and practice the simple GK questions for Class 4 Maths but the reliable site is Ncertbooks.Guru. So, access the below given General Knowledge Maths Quiz Questions with Answers Class 4 and score high in all general quizzes at the level of school or in various competitive exams at the level of high school or graduation or post-graduation.
1. Which number does not have a reciprocal?
2. Who is the Father of Geometry?
3. Which number is the smallest factor of a number?
4. Which of the following figures is symmetrical?
5. What is the distance between Earth and Sun?
Answer: 149.6 Million Km
6. How many sides are there for Heptagon polygon?
Answer: 7 sides
7. Is 90° a Right angle?
8. What is the roman numeral for 15?
9. How do you write 0.09 as a fraction?
10. What is the sum of the angles in a triangle?
Answer: 180 degrees
Do Refer: GK Questions for Class 1
4th Class Social Science/General GK Questions with Answers
Below provided are some of the important GK questions and answers for class 4 social science/general awareness which aids students in improving their interest levels while learning various facts on history, universe, world, India, and many others.
1. _________ voted to exit from the European Union?
Answer: The United Kingdom
2. who won the Booker Prize in 2019
Answer: Margaret Atwood
3. Which place is called the Orchid Paradise in India?
Answer: Arunachal Pradesh
4. Who wrote the discovery of India?
Answer: Jawaharlal Nehru
5. Where is the smallest bone in our body located?
6. Who is the current Chief of the Indian Army?
Answer: Manoj Mukund Naravane
7. Who was the first Asian to be awarded the Nobel Prize?
Answer: Rabindranath Tagore
8. When was the International Day of Friendship celebrated all over the world?
Answer: 30th July
9. Who has been sworn in as the new Prime Minister of Nepal?
Answer: KP Sharma Oli
10. When is the National Girl Child Day in India celebrated?
Answer: 24th January
Sports & General Awareness Topics related GK Questions for Class 4
Learning and Answering General Knowledge Questions for Class 4 will improve your child’s memory power on current & static matters and make your child stand out from the crowd. The current affairs like sports, states, countries, world GK questions for Class 4 will make kids more aware of what’s happening in the world at present. These GK Quiz Questions for Grade 4 involve both General Knowledge Questions for Class 4 CBSE & ICSE. These simple class 4 GK Sample Question & Answers will engage your child and acquire the knowledge with passion.
1. Which is the largest animal on earth?
Answer: Blue whale
2. Which is the tallest statue in India?
Answer: The Statue of Unity, India
3. How many players are there in the team of cricket?
4. In which year & which country started the Olympic Games?
5. How many times has India hosted the Olympic games?
6. Where is the tower of silence situated in India?
7. Which team was the runner-up in the 2011 Cricket World Cup?
Answer: Sri Lanka
8. The first modern Olympics was held in 1896 in which country?
9. Who was the inventor of television?
Answer: J.L Baird
10. Who was the first black president of the United States of America?
Answer: John Hanson
Other Classes Articles Related to GK Questions:
- GK Questions for Class 2
- GK Questions for Class 3
- GK Questions for Class 5
- GK Questions for Class 6
- GK Questions for Class 7
- GK Questions for Class 8
The questions provided above are some of the most prominent General knowledge Questions for Grade 4 on major subjects like Maths, science, social science, sports, etc. You can also find all the answers to the provided GK Questions for Class 4. To find more such interesting & new GK Questions and Answers for Kids in English, visit our site Ncertbooks.Guru and practice other GA topics-related questions.