GK Questions for Class 6: Have you wonder how to answer the GK Quiz Questions so quickly? If yes, then here is the perfect solution for your question. Taking the test of Class 6 GK Quiz Questions on various websites and practicing the questions and answers given in the list of General knowledge questions for grade 6 helps students acquire general and academic knowledge throughout life and improve their skills. Also, it is clear that our provided GK Questions with answers list helps Class 6 students to grow up as wise and competent human beings.
This General Knowledge Quiz Questions & Answers for 6th Class Guide widely includes Maths GK Questions, Science & Technology GK Questions, Sports GK Questions, Social Science GK Questions, Current Affairs Questions on World & India, etc. These numerous GK Questions and Answers on various subjects will help class 6 students excel in all levels of education and improves their intelligence. This General Knowledge Questions for Class 6 List is prepared by highly experienced experts in various competitive or academic exams.
This Blog Includes:
- Maths GK Questions for Grade 6
- Science 6th Class GK Quiz Questions & Answers in English
- Social Science GK Questions with Answers for Class 6
- Current Affairs GK Questions for Class 6 Students
- Sports General Knowledge Questions & Answers for Grade 6
Maths GK Questions for Grade 6
Here our team gathered the number of General Knowledge Question & Answers for Class 6 kids on Maths topics which tests your kid’s deep knowledge of basic concepts and improves their subject knowledge along with general knowledge. You can also find other General Knowledge topics on our site along with the list of GK Questions for Class 6 Maths Subject.
1. What is the square root of 169?
2. What is the result for 65×65?
3. Which is the only even prime number?
4. what is the shape of a dice?
5. How many seconds are there in an hour?
Answer: 3600 Seconds
6. How many decimal points can there be in a number?
7. What is the name of these sequences?
1/1, 1/2, 1/3, 1/4, 1/5, ……
Answer: Harmonic Sequence
8. What is the other name of the perimeter of a Circle?
Answer: The Circumference
9. Find the missing terms in multiple of 4: 4, —, 12, 24, 36,…?
10. What is the next prime number after 5?
Also Check: GK Questions for Class 1
Science 6th Class GK Quiz Questions & Answers in English
Different classes of GK information make kids more intellectual beings, notable who is updated with worldly affairs. So, Class 6 Science GK Quiz Questions with Answers in English are provided here by our team which helps students and their parents to make them learn and memorize for their upcoming exams, or quizzes or competitive exams.
1. Colt is the name of which animal’s baby?
2. What is the name of Acid which is found in Lemon?
Answer: Citric Acid
3. Which travels the fastest among two Light & Sound?
4. Which fish has no skeleton at all??
5. Due to the presence of Chlorophyll the leaves changes into which Color?
6. What energy emerges from motion?
Answer: Kinetic energy
7. What is the standard unit of measurement for energy?
8. What is the full form of ROM?
Answer: Read-Only Memory
9. Who is known as the Father of Pathology?
Answer: Rudolph Virchow
10. Where did plants originate?
Do Refer: GK Questions for Class 2
Social Science GK Questions with Answers for Class 6
General Knowledge is an important subject in various competitive exams along with academic subjects like maths, science, English, etc. Without the proper knowledge, it is impossible to analyze the situations and understand the conditions happening around them. So, refer to the list of SS GK Quiz Questions for Class 6 and learn some of the interesting things about the world, the Indian constitution, famous personalities, important events, history, etc.
1. How many fundamental rights are given in Indian Constitution?
2. Name the Grand Old Man of the Indian National Congress?
Answer: Dadabhai Naoroji
3. What is the largest forest in the world?
Answer: Amazon Forest of Brazil
4. Who wrote the ‘Life Divine’?
Answer: Sri Aurobindo
5. Who is known as the Machiavelli of India?
6. Which color symbolizes peace?
7. In which year was the Battle of Plassey fought?
8. Which nutrient plays an essential role in muscle-building?
9. What forms together with similar body cells group?
10. Which Mughal emperor is called Zinda Pir?
Must Check: GK Questions for Class 3
Current Affairs GK Questions for Class 6 Students
Get access to the best GK Questions for Class 6 in English on Current Affairs and get updated information about the World, India, and general things. Also, the below list of Current Affairs General Knowledge Questions for 6th Class helps kids to score high in various upcoming competitive exams or quizzes.
1. What is the name of the Punjab folk dance?
2. Who was the first president of the USA?
Answer: George Washington
3. Who is known as “Father of Computer”?
Answer: Charles Babbage
4. Who is the fastest man in the world?
Answer: Ussain Boult
5. Who wrote the National Anthem of India?
Answer: Rabindra Nath Tagore
6. Who wrote Romeo and Juliet?
Answer: William Shakespeare
7. What is the most widely spoken language in the world?
Answer: Mandarin (Chinese)
8. WWW stands for what?
Answer: World Wide Web
9. In which year Indian Railways was founded?
Answer: 8 May 1845
10. When is the International Literacy Day?
Answer: September 8
Also Refer: GK Questions for Class 4
Sports General Knowledge Questions & Answers for Grade 6
Here is the list of Sports GK questions for Grade 6 Students. This list of Class 6 GK Quiz Questions on Sports covers the major international events such as Olympics & etc. and also other games like Tennis, Football, Cricket, etc.
1. Who won the most number of FIFA Football World Cup titles?
2. How many players are there in an ice hockey team?
Answer: 6 Players
3. Ryder cup is associated with which sports?
4. What is the weight of a cricket ball?
Answer: 5.75 ounces
5. Which country is called the ‘father of the game of cricket’?
6. Donald Bradman was a great player of which game?
7. How many medals did India win at the 2018 Asian Games?
8. Olympics games are held after every?
Answer: 4 years
9. Who won India’s first medal in Wrestling at the Olympics?
Answer: KD Jadhav
10. Who won India’s first Olympic Bronze medal in Boxing?
Answer: Vijender Singh
Also, Check Related Articles:
We hope the presented list of GK Questions for Class 6 kids will benefit most efficiently to excel in academic and general awareness. If you want to check 100 Top GK Questions for Kids of all classes then make a visit to our web portal Ncertbooks.Guru and practice well for any quizzes or annual exams or competitive exams.