Free Online Courses With Certificates in India by Government: With the introduction of online education the people are more tilted towards it. Earlier it has been observed that various private institutes offer online free certificate courses. But now government institutions are also taking part in this.
Thus, in this article, we are providing the complete details on the top free best online courses in India which will provide certificates by the government institutions, eligibility, fees, top institutes, and a lot more.
- What are Free Online Courses with Certificates in India by Government for Students?
- Free Online Courses with Certificates in India by Government After 10th & 12th: Overview
- Duration of Free Online Courses With Certificates by Government of India
- Government Free Online Courses with Certificates 2022
- Free Online Medical Courses with Certificates in India by Government
- Free Online Courses with Certificates in India by Government for Science Students
- List of Free Online Courses with Certificates in India by Government for Engineering
- Free Online Courses with Certificates in India by Government for Commerce Students
- Indian Online Courses with Certificates – Government Portal
- Career Scope after Online Certificate Courses by Government
- FAQs on Free Online Law Courses with Certificates in India By Government
The free online certificate courses are available in all streams. During these courses, you will get to build up new skills and brush up on your current skills. These courses are available at the online level so there is no need to go anywhere you can pursue your education from any part of India.
These government offered courses are accredited thus, with the help of these courses you can enhance your resume and get a promotion in your job. You can pursue online courses in India from basic to advanced levels with certificates.
You can find detailed information about the top courses offered by the government with the certificates.
|Mode of Learning||Online|
|Average Fees||Free of cost|
|Duration||12 to 16 weeks|
The duration of programs is entirely dependent upon the course type and provider. You may find that some courses at the beginner level can be completed in a few hours, while others courses can range from 12 to 16 weeks.
You can easily complete these online courses in a few weeks. As there are numerous courses available to you so you can choose the best among those. You can find detailed information about the top courses offered by the government of India.
|A brief course on Superconductivity||4 weeks||Swayam|
|A Practical Introduction to Cloud Computing||3 hours||AICTE|
|Advanced Corporate Strategy||6 weeks||Swayam|
|AI: Constraint Satisfaction||8 weeks||Swayam|
|Analytical Techniques||15 weeks||Swayam|
|Android Mobile Application Development||12 weeks||Swayam|
|Basic Principles and Calculations in Chemical Engineering||12 weeks||Swayam|
|Financial Accounting and Analysis||6 weeks||Swayam|
|Innovation and Information Technology Management||6 weeks||Swayam|
|Python for Absolute Beginners||2 hours||AICTE|
Medical students always believe that they are only left with the option of MBBS. and if they are not able to get admission they find no other option. But now even the biology students have ample options to go for the medical certification courses offered by the government of India.
Students can find the list of a few top courses in the medical field and if you are a fresher then you are the right person for these courses.
- Nursing studies – the physical examination
- Diploma in nursing – leadership and care management
- Diploma in nursing and patient care
- Elderly care and caring for the disabled
- Understanding bipolar disorder
- Human health – diet and nutrition
- Advanced cardiac life support
- pediatric advanced life support
- Pharmacy assistant, and many more.
- Diploma in mental health
- CPR, AED, and First Aid
- Support to people with mental illness and intellectual disabilities
- Introduction to caregiving
- Risk management application on medical devices
- Diploma in health studies
- Clinical governance
- Global health initiative – diabetes awareness
- Bloodborne pathogens
- Global health initiative – hypertension awareness
For the science students, various institutions are offering amazing courses. The portals such as Nasscom, ICT, and a lot more are involved in this process. Thus, you can find the list of top courses offered by these high profiles institutes and portals in the below list.
|NASSCOM offers AI and Data Science certificate courses||
|ICT offers technological courses||
|AICTE ELIS Portal||
Few engineering courses are offered by the top institutes. These courses are the key if you want to grow your skills and knowledge related to the engineering domains. You may find the top courses are:
|National Programme on Technology Enhanced Learning (NPTEL)||
|National Institute of Electronics & Information Technology commonly known as NIELIT||
The Ministry of Commerce and Industry has taken an initiative under the Department for Promotion of Industry and Trade. This will help in the growth of developing entrepreneurs’ in India. To make this a great step the new portal which has been launched by the government is StartUpIndia and more.
You will the knowledge of real-life experiences along with practical training. The topics in which you can go for the certification are project management, inbound sales, finance analysis, digital transformation, etc. Few courses are defined here.
- Introduction to Marketing Essentials offered by IIT Roorkee’s Department of Management
- Consumer behavior
- Managerial Economics
- Financial Statement Analysis and Report
- Become a Digital Marketing Specialist
- Inbound Sales Course
- Six Sigma offered by IIT Kharagpur
- Supply Chain Analytics
- Introduction to Managerial Accounting
- Understanding Design thinking
- Launching your startup
- Become a Financial Analyst
- The leadership offered by IIT Kharagpur
- International Business offered by IIT Roorkee
This initiative for the students to study free online courses is a great step toward education and the enhancement of skills in the country. Thus, you may find several platforms that are associated with the government.
Here, we have searched for the top portal by the government which you may find in the below list.
- Consortium for Educational Communication (CEC)
- All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE)
- Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU)
- National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS)
- Indian Institute of Management, Bangalore (IIMB)
- National Programme on Technology Enhanced Learning (NPTEL)
- National Institute of Technical Teachers Training and Research (NITTTR)
- University Grants Commission (UGC)
- NCERT: National Council of Educational Research and Training
- Swayam Central
After the completion of these online courses by the government, you can build up your career in various domains. Students can go for both government and private-sector jobs. Even various companies provided you join profile jobs where you can earn a great salary.
Even you can go for further education in the domains in which you have attained the certificates. As you have already learned a lot of skills and practical knowledge about the subjects then the doors for barter career opportunities are open for you.
1. What are the benefits of studying Free online courses by the government?
These online courses are offering new and innovative methods of studying and learning. Thus the few advantages are;
- Development of the social, emotional, and cognitive aspects
- Better career opportunities
- Helps improve technical skills
- Flexibility and instant response
- Studying at your own pace
2. Are IITs offering free online courses by the government of India?
Yes, there are various IITs involved in this great initiative. They are involved in National Programme on Technology Enhanced Learning (NPTEL). The few IITs and other institutes are
- IIT Kanpur
- IIT Madras
- IIT Kharagpur
- IIT Roorkee
- IIT Guwahati
- IIT Delhi
- IISc Bangalore
- IIT Bombay
3. What are the eligibility criteria for the online courses offered by the government with certificates?
There are no such specific eligibility criteria. Anyone can register for these courses. It is just necessary that you must hold a good internet connection and a smart device to avail of these courses.
4. What is the learning process involved in the Free Online Courses With Certificates in India by the Government?
The learning process involves a proper process. The education is provided through video lectures. It is a benefit for the students that they can watch these lectures anytime they want to. You can also take participation in the quizzes, and tests, and download the other interesting material for the learning.
5. Are there any teaching courses offered under the Free Online Courses With Certificates in India by the Government?
Various institutes offer to teach courses at an online level for free. But the most preferred ones are NITTTR (National Institute of Technical Teachers Training and Research), iGOT, and SWAYAM.
Free courses are a great step by the government of India. Students have got the golden opportunity to build their career and resume with them. In this era of technology, you can make the most out of these provided courses. In the above article, we have provided detailed information related to the certificate courses offered by the government.
If you are interested in learning more about the free online certificate course details then feel free to reach out through the comment sections. Also, stay tuned to the official website Ncertbooks.guru for more details!