Free Online Beauty Courses with Certificates India: When we were kids we always wanted to know how to use beauty products with the perfect finish. If you are also one such person who is keenly interested in the beauty-related aspects then we are here you help you out.
Throughout this blog, we are helping you out by listing down the important factors related to beauty courses. You will get detailed information about the online courses, certification courses, fees, eligibility, career scope, and a lot more about beauty.
- Know About Free Online Beauty Courses with Certificates in India
- Overview of Free Online Beauty Courses with Certificates India
- Short Beauty Courses Online
- Online Beauty Courses in India with Free Certificates
- Beauty Therapy Courses
- Lakme Beauty Courses
- IBS Makeup Courses
- Government Free Beauty Parlor Course Online
- Career Scope After Free Beautician Course Online
- Average Salaries After Beauty Courses for Beginners
- FAQs on Free online makeup courses with certificates in India
Know About Free Online Beauty Courses with Certificates in India
The beauty industry is the most growing field in the world. Personal grooming, make-up, skin treatment, hair styling, nail arts, and other topics are covered in detail in beauty courses. After completion of these certification courses, you can open your own business related to beauty or can work with the top firms.
It has been observed that with the introduction of these new courses the industry is expected to fly high by the end of this decade. You can find the career scope in India as well as abroad. Anyone interested in beauty can pursue the beauty courses in India as there are no such age criteria.
Overview of Free Online Beauty Courses with Certificates India
Online Beauty Courses are gaining too much attention these days. Thus, it is advised to read the below table to get information about the beauty courses.
|Fees||INR 20,000 to INR 50,000.|
|Eligibility||Pass class 10th with 50% marks|
|Average salary||INR 3 – INR 12 Lakhs PA|
Short Beauty Courses Online
There are the top learning institutes such as Lakme, Udemy, Skillshare, and more which offer top certification degrees to the students within a short time. Here, you can find the list of top online courses in beauty.
- Online Beautician Courses: Lakme Academy
- The Ultimate Masterclass on Face Makeup by Sara by Skillshare
- Mira Metzler: Skillshare offers Colour Theory for Makeup
- Fundamental Beauty and Contouring Techniques by Danessa Myricks by Udemy
- Udemy online course on Natural Beauty related to the ways to Make Body Lotions, Creams, and Body Butters
- Diploma in Beauty Therapy: Shaw Academy
- Diploma in Makeup Artistry: Alison
- Hair Stylist Training Course: Online Makeup Academy
Online Beauty Courses in India with Free Certificates
Various institutes working in the beauty industry offer free certificate courses. As they are free but they offer the same worth as the priced ones. Students are also entitled to get a certificate at the end of these courses.
The candidates are just required to clear class 10th for admission into these best free beauty courses in India. Even if you are an experienced make-up artist but now you need to hold a certificate in the same then you can go for these courses. Few courses are defined here.
- Diploma Course in Cosmetology – Online
- Online Diploma in Beauty Technician for Level 3
- Diploma in Makeup Artistry (online)
- Online Brow Lamination Course
- Anatomical & Physiological Knowledge of Body Systems Online Course: By the beauty academy
- Body Massage Online course
- Acrylic Nail Extensions online Course
- Online Course on Eye Brow Shaping and Eyelash Tinting
- Bridal & Special Occasion Hair Training Online Course
- Makeup Application Training Online level
Beauty Therapy Courses
In the Beauty therapy courses students will get to know about makeup, skincare, nails, body treatments, and hair removal. The course will help you in building confidence in the basic learning process about the skin and its related aspects.
The courses will also provide practical knowledge about the hands and feet, nails extension, and a lot more. You can have an idea about the beauty courses offered online.
- Pearl Academy
- Shahnaz Husain Beauty Academy
- 99 Institute – Best Beauty
- SMA Delhi – International Makeup Academy
- VLCC Institute of Beauty and Nutrition
- Orane International School and Beauty Wellness
- LTA School of Beauty
- Lakmé Academy
Lakme Beauty Courses
Lakme is one of the top leading institutes in the beauty industry which is offering courses to the students. You can easily complete these courses in the short term. As the basic course is completed in three months, advanced courses for six months to 1 year, and short-term courses between 4 days and 10 days.
The candidates need to be just passed class 10th to be eligible for the beauty courses offered by Lakme institutes. You can have a list of top courses offered.
- Airbrush Makeup
- Bridal Makeup
- Foundation Certificate in Makeup Artistry
- Hair Styling
- Certificate in Cosmetology
- Foundation Certificate in Beauty Therapy
- Certificate in Advanced Hair Design
- Foundation Certificate in Hairdressing
- Foundation Certificate in Advanced Makeup Artistry
- Certificate in Advanced Beauty Therapy
IBS Makeup Courses
After studying the major courses from IBS there is a great scope in working abroad and a renowned job in India too. You can easily earn certificates after the completion of courses at IBS. The institute also offers job training to its students so that they can be perfectionists in the field job.
You can get basic to advanced level courses. Here, are the few domains in which the IBS offers makeup courses to the students.
- Nail Technology
- Hair Dressing and Barbering
- Massage Therapy
Do Refer: Hair Styling Courses
Government Free Beauty Parlor Course Online
The government is also taking initiatives for the development of students associated with the beauty industry. Students can take up various free online courses offered by the government. You will also get a properly authenticated certificate after the completion of beauty courses.
Here, is the list of top courses offered by the government for the students.
|Name of the Programme||Type of Programme||Duration|
|Advanced Diploma in Cosmetology||Diploma Programme||8 months|
|Ayurvedic Beauty Care Course||Certificate Programme||3 months|
|Beauty and Make-up course||Certificate Programme||3 months|
|Beauty and Wellness Course||Diploma Programme||6 to 8 months|
|Beauty Care Course||Certificate Programme||4 months|
|Beauty Culture and Cosmetology Courses||Diploma Programme||8 months|
|Cosmetology and Beauty Course||Diploma Programme||8 months|
|Government free beauty parlor course 2022 Course||Certificate Programme||4 months|
|Herbal Beauty Care Course||Certificate Programme||3 months|
|PG Diploma in Cosmetology and Beauty Care||Postgraduate Diploma Programme||1 year|
Career Scope After Free Beautician Course Online
The beauty industry is growing and it offers amazing career scope to the students who wanted to participate in this industry. You can see great career growth within a few of the work. The students can work in various spas, beauty centers, companies, and lot more places. Here are a few job profiles which you can choose.
- Beauty Care Distributor
- Makeup Artist
- Manufacturer Sales Representative
- Fashion Show Stylist
- Beauty Magazine Writer
- Nail Care Artists
- Salon Sales Consultant
- Cosmetology Instructor
Do Refer: How To Become A Makeup Artist In India
Average Salaries After Beauty Courses for Beginners
The average salary that a beautician can earn is around Rs 3 lakhs to Rs 12 lakhs per annum. But with the passage of time and gaining experience, you will get to start earning more. The income of the beautician is completely dependent on their skills and knowledge.
You can find a few job profiles where you can have a brief idea about the salary.
|Job Profile||Salary Offered|
|Beauty Consultant||INR (3.6-5) LPA|
|Cosmetologist||INR (2-4) LPA|
|Hair Stylist||INR (2-4) LPA|
|Manicurist||INR (1-1.5) LPA|
|Nail Artist||INR (1-2) LPA|
|Spa Therapist||INR (3-4) LPA|
FAQs on Free online makeup courses with certificates in India
1. What are the skills required for the beautician course?
The skills which are necessary for the beautician courses are Good communication skills, Time management skills, Great personality, Trend Awareness, Physically Fit, Familiarity With Products, quick learning, ability to work in different shifts, and more.
2. Who are the top recruiters for the beautician?
The top companies which are hiring beauticians are Clinique, VLCC, Lakme, Shahnaz Husain, Biotique, Lotus Herbals, Sugar, Nykaa, Mac, L’Oreal, and more. These companies even offer a great salary and offer you a chance to work at some top job profiles.
3. What is the average duration of beauty courses?
You can easily complete the online courses in around 3 months to 12 months. These courses offer you a certificate after the completion of the course. However, few institutions offer short-term courses for free.
4. What is all taught in beauty courses?
In beauty courses, you will study basic haircuts, exfoliation, extraction, nail extension, massage manipulation, hair spa, straightening, smoothening, keratin, cleaning and toning, grey coverage, and a lot of other practices.
Make-up trade and the industry have seen a boom in it. Thus, with this boom in the sector, the career scope has already been at its peak. You can get indulged in makeup and beauty-related courses which offer a lucrative career.
With the help of the detailed information provided in the above article, we hope that you have a clear idea about the Free Online Beauty Courses with Certificates India. You can also clear your doubts from our experts of Ncertbooks.guru & get all updates on all course details.