Diploma in Homeopathy Course: Homeopathy is one of the most trusted fields of medicine by people since it deals with the problem or illness of the patient using natural remedies by preparing and preserving the medicines using homeopathic techniques and age-old methods. If you want to build a career in homeopathy, doing a diploma in homeopathy course might just be the right choice for you.
In this article, we will walk you through all the important information regarding a diploma in homeopathy courses such as the eligibility criteria, admission process, syllabus, top colleges, future scope, salary, job options, and top recruiters so that you will have a complete guide. Having complete information about the course will help you understand whether to go for it or not. So let’s begin!
About Homeopathy Diploma Courses
Diploma In Homeopathy Program is the medical course is taken by candidates who desire to become qualified practitioners of homeopathic medicine, allowing them to evaluate and treat every person within a holistic framework.
- Diploma in Homeopathy Course Details – Overview
- Eligibility criteria for enrolling in a diploma in homeopathy
- The admission process for a diploma in homeopathy course
- Top Diploma in Homeopathy Colleges in India 2022
- Diploma in homeopathy syllabus
- Specializations in Homeopathy Diploma Course
- Fees for a diploma in homeopathy course after 12
- Salary of a diploma holder in homeopathy
- Future scope after completing a diploma in homeopathy
- Job options after doing a diploma in homeopathy
- FAQ’s on Online Homeopathy Diploma Course in India
Diploma in homeopathy is a professional course and it offers job options faster than any other homeopathic course after 12th or any online homeopathic courses.
- The basic eligibility criteria are completing your 10 + 2.
- Admissions are done on the basis of the marks you scored in your 10 + 2.
- There are various top colleges and universities that offer diplomas in homeopathic courses.
- The course duration is from 2 to four years where students are given theoretical and practical knowledge.
- The average salary is from INR 3,00,000 to INR 4,00,000 after completing a diploma in a homeopathy course.
the basic eligibility criteria are that you should have completed your 10 +2 from a recognized Board of Education. The merit of your 10 + 2 is of utmost importance while taking admission in a diploma in homeopathy course. Your aggregate score should be at least 50 to 55% in 10 + 2.
Students who score above 80% are given direct admissions to some colleges. Hence, if you have completed your class 12th with a decent percentage you can be sure that you are eligible to take admission in a diploma course for homeopathy.
The admission process for enrolling in a diploma course for homeopathy is quite simple. let’s look at the process of admission in a diploma in the homeopathic course after 12th:
- 10 + 2 from a recognized education board
- Minimum 50 to 50% marks aggregate in 10 + 2
- Some colleges have their own entrance exam for the admission process
- There are also reservations for SC St category students in some colleges
- Students who score above 80% in their class 12th or directly eligible for admission
There are various educational institutions across the country that will provide you top quality education during your diploma course in homeopathy let’s look at the top colleges in which you can enroll yourself for your diploma in the homeopathy course after class 12:
- National Institute of Health Science & Research, New Delhi
- Madhav University, Sirohi
- Ambika Ramdebi Degree College, Basti
- Nandlal Prabhu Devi Professional Institute, Barabanki
- Baba Hospital and Institute of Paramedicals, Lucknow
- CMJ University, Shillong
- Singhania University, Jhunjhunu
- LN Pharmacy College, Deoria
- Chhattisgarh University, Raipur
- Dr. CC Mattei Electro Homeopathic Alternative Medical College, Hyderabad
There are various subjects taught in the 2 to 4-year diploma course in homeopathy. The syllabus of the diploma course in homeopathy is given below:
|Introductory Homeopathy||Biochemistry and 12 Tissue Remedies||Elementary Human Anatomy and Physiology||Homeopathic Pharmaceutics and Pharmaceutical Chemistry||Hospital and Clinical Pharmacy|
|Pharmacognosy||Community Pharmacy and Health Education||Clinical Pathology and Toxicology||Pharmaceutical Jurisprudence||Business Management and Drug Store|
There are 2 fields in which one can specialize while doing their diploma in homeopathy. Following are the fields of specialization a student can take for a diploma in homeopathy course:
- Diploma in Homeopathic Pharmacy
- Diploma in Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery
Fees for a diploma in homeopathy course after 12
The fees for a diploma in homeopathy course start from INR 20,000 and goes up to INR 1,10,000 per year. The fee depends upon the College in which one takes admission for their diploma in homeopathy course. Also, find DHMS Courses.
The average salary of a fresher with a diploma in homeopathy degree is INR 3,00,000 to INR 4,00,000. The salary keeps on increasing as one’s experience in the professional life keeps on increasing. A diploma course in homeopathy is one of the best ways to enter the professional field with a specialization in homeopathy. Doing a diploma in homeopathy course is better than doing any other certification courses for homeopathy or online courses for homeopathy.
After completing a diploma in homeopathy, the students will have multiple opportunities in the world of healthcare. They can then choose a particular stream to specialize in. There are various streams that one can pursue after getting a diploma in homeopathy, such as:
The students can work in the private as well as the government sector with research centers, laboratories, hospitals, pharmaceuticals, etc. Completing their diploma in homeopathy will open up the whole world of opportunities in professional life in the health care world for the students. Also, check Careers in Homeopathy.
there are various job options that one can take after they have completed their diploma in homeopathy. Let’s look at the job profiles of freshers having a diploma in homeopathy:
- General Physician: the professional who checks the patients, suggests medical tests, and prescribes them the required medicines.
- Private Practitioner: the professional who practices medicine privately without having any connection to any organization or institution.
- Pharmacist: the professional who is responsible for supplying medicine to the patients on the basis of the prescription given to the patient by their doctor.
1. Can I do a diploma in homeopathy after the 12th?
Yes, you can do a diploma in homeopathy after class 12th. The eligibility criteria for enrolling in a diploma course in homeopathy after 12th is completing your class 12th with a minimum of 50 to 55% marks.
2. What are the skills required to pursue a diploma in homeopathy course?
There are various skills that are required to pursue a diploma in the homeopathic course, especially soft skills such as communication skills, being organized, paying attention to detail, analysis skills, diagnostic skills, empathy.
3. Is there a certificate course for homeopathy?
Yes, there are various certification courses in homeopathy available online. However, a diploma degree in homeopathy holds a much higher value than any certification course in homeopathy.
4. Is a diploma in homeopathy better than a bachelor’s in homeopathy?
Both courses have their own importance. If a student wants to join the workforce earlier they can pursue a diploma as it takes lesser time to complete than completing a bachelor’s. However, if a student wants to have a deeper knowledge of the course then they must go for a bachelor’s degree.
We hope that this article was able to provide you with all the information regarding a diploma in homeopathy course. The course details of diploma homeopathy course like eligibility, admission process, colleges, syllabus, specializations, fees, salary, future scope, and job options are mentioned above so that you can consider all the factors before making up your mind. We hope now you will be able to make an informed decision for yourself regarding your career in homeopathy.