6-month Medical Courses After 12th: Choosing the right career path after 12th is not an easy task. Especially when you wanted to hold specialization in medicine. If you are willing to pursue medical courses after 12 in a short period then you must go for the certificate courses.
As the name suggests they are for 6 months and after the completion of these courses you can easily get a job with a sound salary. They are available at a minimal fee and all over India. If you are worried to find out which course suits you the best. Don’t worry here we are providing you with the latest Course details on 6-month Medical Courses After Class 12th.
- List of 6 Months Medical Courses After 12th Class
- Admission Process for 6-month Medical Courses After 10+2
- 6-months Courses After 12th Science: Eligibility
- List of Best Colleges and Fees for Short-term Courses in Medical Field After 12th
- Skills Required for Short Term Medical Courses with High Salary After 12th Science
- Career Scope After Certificate Medical Courses After XII
- Salary After 6 Month Certificate Medical Courses in India
- Top Recruiters in Medical Field
- FAQs on Six Months Certificate Medical Courses After 12th
There are various courses available in the medical field after class 12. As you can pursue them just after your 10+2 completion. You can find the complete list of courses below:
- Certificate in Clinical Psychology.
- Certificate in Naturopathy & Yoga Science.
- Hospital Store Assistant
- Certificate course in Medical Laboratory Technology
- Certificate in Dental care assistant
- 6 Month Certificate in Echocardiography and Ultrasound
- Certificate in General Duty Assistance
- Certificate in Geriatric Care Assistance
- Six Month Certificate in HIV and Family Education
- Certificate in Hospital Store Assistant
- Certificate in Pain Management
- 6 Month Certificate in Phlebotomy Assistance
Admission Process for 6-month Medical Courses After 10+2
The admission process varies for every college. But the most basic concern for the colleges is to admit students either through the merit-based or entrance-based exams. Here, are the few points which you need to keep in mind for the admission procedure of certificate courses.
- In the beginning, visit the official website and then submit the application form.
- Some colleges conduct interviews with the students after the announcement of the list of selected candidates.
- Some institutes ask you to have some relevant experience in the medical field.
- In the end, if you are selected then you have to pay the required fees.
The Eligibility Criteria differ according to the courses which are opting for and the college which you want to choose. For 6 months of medical courses after the 12th, the eligibility criteria are as follows:
- You must have cleared 10+2 from a recognized institution.
- Few courses may also ask you to have biology in class 12th.
List of Best Colleges and Fees for Short-term Courses in Medical Field After 12th
The certificate courses after class 12th may vary for colleges. But the average fee charged by the institutions ranges between INR 6,000 and INR 45,000. However, the colleges offering certificate medical courses are available throughout India. You can easily get admission to colleges without any difficulty.
Here is the fee structure and the list of a few colleges that provide certificate medical courses.
|College Names||Fee Structure|
|Behala Institute of Allied Health Science, Kolkata||INR 20,000-INR 30,000|
|VIVO Health care||INR 25,000|
|SRM Medical College Hospital and Research Centre||INR 25,000|
|Tech Mahindra Smart Academy for Healthcare, Mumbai||INR 10000|
|Vananchal Educational and Welfare Trust, Jharkhand||INR 56,000|
|Susrut Eye Foundation & Research Centre, Kolkata||INR 15,000|
Pursuing any degree in the medical field is not an easy task. You are required to have some amazing and unique skills to build your career in the same. Here, is the list of skills which you need to have for certificate medical courses.
- Stress Management
- Communication Skills
- Receptive attitude
- Developing and Mounting Dental Radiographs
- Understanding of Medical Record
- Stress Management
- Knowledge of Medical Terminology
- Knowledge of Lab Equipments
- Time Management
- Interpersonal Communication Skills
- Understanding of Healthcare Procedures and Regulations
- Manual Dexterity
- Knowledge of ICD – 9 codes and procedures
After the completion of medical courses, you have ample opportunities to build your life in the medical sector. As the course can be completed in just 6 months so you can easily start earning for your expenses. You can work in both the private and government sectors. Here are the few domains which you can choose.
- Dental Assistants
- Hospital Administrator
- Physical Therapist
- Medical coder
- Lab Technician
As the opportunities in the medical field are increasing which increases the salary offered to the students. The average salary provided from Rs 3,50,000 to Rs 5,00,000.
There are various medical recruiting firms for students even who had cleared their certificate courses. Companies such as
- Torrent Pharma
- Sun Pharmaceutical Industries
- Piramal Enterprises Limited
- Mankind Pharma Limited
- Lupin Limited
- Intas Pharmaceuticals Limited
- Innovexia Life Sciences Pvt. Ltd.
- Glenmark Pharma Limited
- Emcure Pharmaceuticals
- Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories
- Cipla Limited
- Cadila Healthcare Limited
- Biocon Limited
- Abbott India Ltd.
1. What are the average fees for certificate courses in medical after the 12th?
Ans. Various colleges offer 6 months of medical courses after 10+2. The average fees which they charge are minimal as it ranges from Rs 6,000 to Rs 45,000.
2. Who are the top recruiters for certificate courses in medicine?
Ans. The top recruiters for medical students after certificate courses are Ranbaxy, Abbott, Cipla, Zydus Cadila, Apollo Hospital Enterprise, Max Healthcare, and more.
3. Is choosing 6-month Medical Courses After 12th the right choice?
Ans. Yes, the choice completely depends on which course suits you the best. After the completion of 6 months duration courses in the medical field, you have ample opportunities to build your career. You can pursue further studies or you can look up to jobs.
4. What are the jobs positions for which I can apply after the completion of certificate courses in medicine After the 12th?
Ans. There are various jobs positions available in both government and private sectors. You can apply for the post of dental assistant, X-Ray technician, junior nutritionist, therapist, and more.
6-month Medical Courses After 12th is an amazing opportunity for students who want to build their career in the medical field in a short period. However, you can go ahead to build your future in medical courses, and if find any queries feel free to ask in the comments section below. You may also visit our official website Ncertbooks.guru to know more about the medical courses.