Project Management Courses in India: The name project management refers to managing a particular project to obtain the best results. In today’s world, every organisation is looking to hire individuals who have project management skills. So, the project management courses completed people can easily get a job option with the best salary.
Interested candidates with a minimum aggregate in 12th, or graduation can apply for Top Project Management Courses in India. You can pursue these courses either online or offline by directly visiting institutions. The job role of a project manager is to plan, organise, lead and manage the resources to achieve business goals. Go through the complete page to get an idea of the list of Best Project Management Courses in India.
- About Project Management Courses
- Top Project Management Courses in India
- Project Management Courses Eligibility
- Best Project Management Courses in India Fees Structure
- Top Project Management Courses in India and Fees
- Free Project Management Courses for Beginners
- Skills Required for Project Management
- Project Management Course Structure
- Project Management Courses in India Career Scope
- Project Management Job Profiles and Salary
- Top Recruiters of Project Managers
- FAQs on Project Management Courses in India
Project Management Courses lead to internationally recognized credentials like a PMP certificate. These courses can be pursued part-time, full time or online. Project management courses after graduation are popular in India because of the rapid increase in business organisations every year.
There is a high demand for project managers and they must have skills like teamwork, better communication skills, leadership quality, etc. So interested candidates with skills can pursue the best 10 project management courses in India. Candidates with a project manager job can earn at least INR 7,00,012 LPA. In the following sections, we are giving the project management courses online, offline, and college information.
The project management courses prepare the students on teamwork, and how to strategise and take decisions in the real business world. Few best project management courses in India that are suitable for you are listed here:
- Certificate in Project Management: It is a popular project management course offed by IIM institutes in India. The course duration is 6 months and the admission process is based on the merit list. After the completion of the course, you can work as a software publisher, project leader, and so on.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Project Management: It is a 1-year industry training program offered by top institutes like NIEE, and Symbiosis Institute of Management Studies. To get admission into PG Diploma Project Management Courses, you need to qualify for the exam, personal interview and group discussion.
- MBA in Project Management: Master of Business Administration in Project Management is a 2-year professional course. Candidates with bachelor’s degrees can apply for this course. The admission is taken based on a merit list followed by an entrance exam.
The course-wise eligibility conditions for Top Project Management Courses in India are listed here:
- For MBA Course: Interested individuals must have passed a bachelor’s degree in business administration or equivalent from a recognized university with 45% marks.
- For Certification Course: Applicants must have finished 12th from a recognized institution with 50% marks and 2 years of work experience.
- For Postgraduate Diploma: A bachelor’s degree in engineering stream with 2 years work experience or a diploma in engineering stream with 4 years work experience or a bachelor’s degree in any non-engineering course with 3 years of work experience is needed to get eligible.
- Types of Management Courses
- Product Management Courses in India
- Online Management Courses
- Management Engineering Courses
The popular Project Management Courses i.e certificate, PGD, and MBA fees structure are included here:
|Course Name||Project Management Course Fees|
|Certificate in Project Management||INR 30,000 – 80,000|
|Postgraduate Diploma in Project Management||INR 2,00,000 – 4,00,000|
|MBA Project Management||INR 2,20,000 – 4,50,000|
Here we are giving the list of both online and offline project management courses that are available in India.
|Course Name||Course Fees|
|Managing IT Projects||INR 153,636|
|Project, Program & Portfolio Management (Live Online Programme)||INR 95,625|
|Executive Program In Product And Brand Management||INR 60,000|
|PMP Certification Exam Prep Course 35 PDU Contact Hours/PDU||INR 3,499|
|Post-Graduate Programme in Management for Working Executives (PGPWE)||INR 13,55,000|
|Uncertainty, Complexity, and Risk in Projects||INR 84,000|
|Executive Postgraduate Certificate in Operations Management||INR 2,59,600|
|Engineering Project Management Specialization||–|
|Certificate Programme in Project Management (CPM)||INR 1,02,000|
|Project Management (Online)||INR 1,12,000|
|I.T. Project Management for Beginners: A Step-by-Step Guide||INR 1,280|
|Risk Management for Projects||INR 14,964|
|Project Management Crash Course||INR 3,499|
|Foundations of Project Management||–|
|Project Management: Master Project Management – PMP/PMI||INR 3,499|
|Project Management Fundamentals||INR 3,499|
|Project Management Principles and Practices Specialization||–|
|Fundamentals of Project Planning and Management||–|
|Professional Certificate in Engineering Project Management: Mastering Project Complexity||INR 20,168|
|Project Management & Other Tools for Career Development Specialization||–|
|Project Management: The Basics for Success||–|
|Lean Project Management||INR 12,160|
|Agile Project Management||–|
|Advanced Programme In Strategic Project Management (APSPM)||INR 2,65,000|
Get the list of Project Management Courses in India that can be learned for free on various online educational apps like Udemy, Coursera, Edx, and others.
- Agile Crash Course: Agile Project Management; Agile Delivery
- Introduction to Project Management
- Project Management & Other Tools for Career Development
- Beginning Project Management: Project Management Level One
- The Project Management Course: Beginner to PROject Manager
- The Complete Project Management Fundamentals Course + CERT
- Fundamentals of Project Planning and Management
- Project Management Certificate QLS Level 1 Award
- Project Management: Critical Path Primer
- Google Project Management: Professional Certificate
To become a project manager, you need to be good at all these skills. To offer a project management course, the companies will test the candidate’s skill set.
- Technical Skills
- Task Organization and Delegation
- Analytical Skill
- Team Building
- Budget Management
- Project Planning
- Conflict Management
- Communication and Negotiation
Candidates who are interested to pursue the course must have an idea about what they will study once get enrolled in the course. Project Management Course Curriculum is mentioned here:
- Introduction to Project Management
- Planning Your Project
- Implementing Project
- Project Management Techniques
- Business and Financial Issues
- Project from Start to Finish
- People in the Project
The career scope is very high after pursuing Project Management Courses in India. You will easily get a job as a Project Manager or other role in top MNC companies. Project Management Courses can be completed in a short time so it will save your time for the professional degree. In a few days, you can complete your certification and look for job opportunities. These courses can also offer government and private jobs.
A project management degree provides a lot of career opportunities. Several industries are looking for project management officials. Some of the top job profiles and average salaries in project management are here:
|Project Manager||15 LPA|
|Project Designer||6 LPA|
|Project Analyst||6.47 LPA|
|Project Controller||8.3 LPA|
|IT Project Manager||15 LPA|
|Business Project Manager||20 LPA|
|Product Manager||18 LPA|
|Construction Project Manager||10 LPA|
|Project Coordinator||4.7 LPA|
|Software Project Manager||16.6 LPA|
Some of the top recruiting companies in the field of project management are here:
- HDFC Bank
- Bechtel India Private Limited
- Tata Consultancy Services (TCS)
- SGC India Private Limited
- IBM BTO Business Consulting Services
- BG India
- ITC Ltd.
- Reliance Industries Limited (RIL)
- Telford International
- Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC)
1. Which course is best for project management?
The list of best project management courses for professionals is Alison – Diploma in Project Management, Complete PMP Exam Prep Course, Project Management Professional (PMP), and many more.
2. What is eligibility for project management?
The minimum eligibility for project management is 12th for certificate PM, graduation for PGD and MBA course.
3. Is project management a good career?
Yes, project management is obviously a good career with the highest salaries and plenty of various works.
4. Why is project management important?
Project management is important for hassle-free work. It will control the activities so that project or task is completed successfully.
Hoping that the info given here regarding Project Management Courses in India Online is helpful to choose the perfect course for a better career. After pursuing these top Project Management Courses, you can get the jobs with the highest salary. Bookmark our site to know the latest updates on new course details for free of cost.