Professional Courses after 12th Commerce: Completed your class 12th from a commerce background? Are you confused about choosing the best course after 12th Commerce? Then you are at the right place. Professional courses are the key to a bright future for commerce students.
Right from financial analysis and tax filing, stock market trading, and managing personnel, commerce students have numerous courses available to them. But there are a few options that have become mainstream while others are less explored.
Here, in the below article you will get detailed information about the latest professional courses for 12th commerce such as eligibility criteria, duration, fee structure, top colleges, career scope, job profile, salary structure, and a lot more.
- About Professional Courses for Commerce Students After 12th
- Outline on Commerce Professional Courses after 12th
- Professional Courses after 12th Commerce Eligibility
- List of Professional Courses after 12th Commerce Stream
- Professional Courses after 12th Commerce without Maths
- Best Professional Courses after 12th Commerce with Maths
- Short Term Professional Courses after 12th Commerce in India
- Professional Degree Courses after 12th Commerce
- Top Professional Computer Courses after 12th Commerce
- Professional Diploma Courses after 12th Commerce
- Top Colleges for Professional Degree After 12th Commerce
- Career Scope & Job Opportunities in Professional Courses after Class 12 Commerce
- Professional Courses after 12th Commerce with Salary
- FAQs on Best Professional Courses after 12th Commerce for Girl
Commerce is all about the trade between consumers and buyers. The commerce courses are available at all levels such as undergraduate, postgraduate, doctoral, certificate, and a lot more. Thus, professional courses are quite uncommon among the students or they are not able to find the best colleges for the same.
These professional courses after 12th commerce are available in various areas. These courses cover topics related to accounting, taxation, business law, and more. These courses offer lucrative career scope. You will also get a chance to work in the fields such as finance, Business Administration, and Accounting.
Professional courses are in great demand these days. Thus, to have an overview of the topics you may have a look at the below table.
|Eligibility||Must have cleared class 12th with at least 50% marks.|
|Admission Process||Merit or entrance-based|
|Average Fees||Rs 20,000 to Rs 2 lakhs|
|Average Salary||Rs 2 lakhs to Rs 8 Lakhs|
To get admission into the top colleges to attain a degree in commerce professional courses you need to clear a minimum class 12th with at least 50% marks. Few colleges admit students based on entrance exams such as
- DU JAT
- CA Common Proficiency Test(CPT)
- Company Secretary Executive Entrance Exam (CSEET)
- Institute of Company Secretaries in India (ICSI)
- St Xavier, Mumbai
Let’s check the List of Commerce Courses in India from the available link and learn more about it.
The commerce stream professional courses can be completed from 6 months to 3 years. There are a few certificate courses, and diploma degrees are also available in the professional courses. However, the bachelor’s degree takes around 3 to 4 years to the completion.
- Journalism and Mass Communication
- Industry Oriented Integrated Courses
- Company Secretary (CS)
- Chartered Accountancy
- Income tax
- BBA: Computer Application
- Cost and Management Accountant
- Actuarial Science
- Certified Financial Planner
- Economics courses
- Business Finance
- Bachelor of Business Administration: International Business
- Courses in International Trade
Professional Courses after 12th Commerce without Maths
Some students find maths the most difficult subject. So they choose to pursue commerce subjects in class 12th without maths. Thus, there are numerous professional courses which can be pursued without maths as the main subject.
- Bachelor’s In Foreign Trade
- Hotel Management
- B.Com (Bachelor of Commerce)
- Chartered Accountancy
- BBA (Bachelor of Business Administration)
- B.Com. (H) (Bachelor of Commerce Honours)
- Bachelor of Laws (LLB / Legum Baccalaureus)
- Travel and Tourism
- Company Secretary
- Certified Management Accountancy
Despite feeling maths is a difficult subject students choose to pursue it as the opportunities in pursuing various professional courses are high. If you have maths then you are eligible for both maths and without maths courses. You may find the detailed list of commerce without maths courses here below.
- Bachelor of Arts in Statistics
- BCom in Finance
- Bachelor of Arts in Economics (Honours)
- B.Com – Management Accounting and International Finance
- BCom in Accounting and Taxation
- B.Com Applied Economics
- B.Com – Accounting
- Data Scientist
- Certificate in Investment Banking (CIB)
- Architecture Courses after 12th Commerce
- Banking courses after 12th commerce
- Best Courses After 12th Commerce
The short-term courses can be completed in 3 months to 12 months. These are generally certificate-designated courses. You may pursue these short-term professional courses from the top platforms like UDemy, Coursera, Edx, and a lot more. Also, various colleges are offering short-term professional courses.
|Certificate in Digital Marketing||
|Certificate in Entrepreneurship||
|Certificate in MS-Excel||
|Certificate in Stock Market||
|Certificate in Tally||
|Certificate/Diploma in Banking||
The degree courses are the first choice for the students after the 12th. It takes 3 years to get a certified degree. Various colleges offer you a bachelor’s degree in professional subjects.
- Bachelor of Finance and Accounting (BFA)
- Bachelors in Economics
- BBA LLB
- Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com)
- Bachelor of Business Administration: Computer Application
- Bachelor of Hotel Management (BHM)
- B.com (Hons)
- Bachelor of Management Studies (BMS)
- Bachelor of Business Administration: International Business (IB)
The computer is necessary for all the fields. Thus, if you want to build your career in professional computer courses then you may look for the entire provided below list. These courses can be pursued at diploma or certificate level after class 12th commerce.
- Graphic Designing
- Tally ERP Course
- 3D Animation & VFX
- Data Entry Operator Course
- B.Com in Computer Applications
- Web Designing & Development
- Hardware and Networking Courses
- Digital Banking
- Certificate in Computerized Accounting
Professional Diploma Courses after 12th Commerce
Diploma courses are considered job-oriented courses after the 12th. Some students who are not able to continue their studies for more extended periods go to pursue diploma courses. These are also one of the best options for a professional degree after commerce.
- Diploma in Retail Management
- Accounting and Finance Diploma
- Diploma in Advanced Accounting
- Certified Management Accountant
- Diploma in Business Management
- Diploma in Financial Accounting
- Management Diploma Course
- Diploma in Banking and Finance
You may find the top list of colleges around India for commerce. Some of the best colleges in which you may get admission through an entrance exam or merit-based list are described below.
- Loyola College, Chennai
- Hindu College, New Delhi
- Madras Christian College, Chennai
- Shri Ram College of Commerce, Delhi University
- Women University, Hyderabad
- Lady Shree Ram College, Delhi University
- Hansraj College, New Delhi
- Chandigarh University
- St. Zavier’s College, Mumbai
- Jain University, Bangalore
Commerce is considered the backbone of any industry. Due to this the need and demand for commerce professionals are rising. The people who are becoming economists, statisticians, CA, CMAs, Actuary, investment bankers, etc are in huge demand.
The scope and the career opportunities are really impressive after the competition of professional courses in commerce. Some of the best job profiles for professional degree holders are
- Cost and Management Accountant
- Financial Advisor
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Company Secretary (CS)
- Chartered Accountant (CA)
- Tax Consultant
- Stock Broker
The courses such as economics, chartered accountant, actuary, auditing, company secretary, and a lot more offer the highest salary in the commerce sector. These courses are in huge demand and offer lucrative career scope.
Besides this, the average salary which students may earn is Rs 2,00,000 to Rs 8,00,000 at the beginning of the professional commerce courses. But with time you will surely see a surge in the salary structure.
|Course||Average starting salary (Per annum)|
|Actuarial Science||Rs 5 to 7 lakhs|
|Chartered Accountancy||Rs 6 to Rs 8 Lakhs|
|Company Secretary||Rs 5 to 8 lakhs|
|Cost Management Accountancy||Rs 6 to 9 lakhs|
|Economics||Rs 5 to 7 lakhs|
|Statistics||Rs 4 to 5 lakhs|
1. Are professional Courses in commerce worthful?
Yes, you may look that the career opportunities in the commerce field are much more than in any other field. There are impressive job profiles in which you may pursue your career. From finance, accounts, statistics, and more you will get to know a lot many options in the commerce courses.
2. What are the best professional commerce courses after class 12th?
The best courses depend on your choice. Every course offers lucrative career opportunities. But some of the most demanded courses are Bachelor of Commerce, Bachelor of Business Management, Chartered Accountancy, Bachelor Of Economics, Company secretary, etc.
3. What are the benefits of studying commerce professional courses?
To get a lucrative career opportunity it is not easy for you to hold an academic degree as skills are also necessary. So the professional courses provide you with practical skills and prepare you ready for the jobs after the completion of a degree.
4. Is it possible to get a government job after 12th with a professional course degree?
Yes, commerce is required in both government and private sectors. Professional degree holders with CA, CMA, economics, statistics, B.com, BBA degree, etc are required in government sectors such as in PSUs, banks, and other institutions.
Choosing the best career for your bright future is in your hand. You must always think of various opportunities and your willingness toward lucrative career opportunities. The right career path is that which in turn builds up your interest and offers you a great salary.
Thus, commerce is one such field that offers amazing career scope. For more information on Professional Courses after 12th Commerce or other course details, you may contact our expert team at Ncertbooks.guru through the comment box defined below.