Courses after 12th Commerce without Maths: Are you surfing for the right career opportunities after 12th commerce without maths? Then you are at the right place. Here in the below article, you may get to know about the detailed list of commerce courses without maths, eligibility criteria, duration, top colleges in India & abroad, Career scope, salary structure, government jobs after commerce without maths, and a lot more.
- About Courses after 12th Commerce without Maths
- Courses after 12th Commerce without Maths – Overview
- Eligibility Criteria for 12th Commerce without Maths Courses
- Best 10 Courses after 12th Commerce without Maths
- Diploma Courses after 12th Commerce without Maths
- Banking Courses after 12th Commerce without Maths
- Integrated Courses after 12th Commerce without Maths
- Computer Courses after 12th Commerce without Maths
- Management Courses after 12th Commerce without Maths
- Fashion Designing Courses after 12th Commerce without Math
- Courses after 12th Commerce without Maths Abroad
- Top Colleges offering Courses after 12th Commerce Without Maths
- Career Scope After Courses after 12th Commerce Without Maths
- Courses after 12th Commerce without Maths for Government Jobs
- Commerce without Maths Jobs Salary
- FAQs on Courses after 12th Commerce without maths
Commerce is all about the purchase and selling of goods and services linked with producers and consumers. The main subjects which you will study are accountancy, business studies, and accountancy. Students have a choice towards other optional subjects which includes maths too.
If you are not willing to study maths with core commerce subjects then you still have a lot of opportunities after class 12th. These courses offer lucrative career options. You may go for professional degrees too even without maths.
|Admission Process||Entrance or Merit-based|
|Eligibility||You Must have passed class 12th with at least 50% marks.|
|Average Fees||Rs 7,000 to Rs 2,00,000|
|Salary Offered||Rs 2,00,000 to Rs 6,00,000|
Best Courses after 12th commerce without maths need you to score a minimum of 50% marks in the class 12th. Most colleges admit students are on the merit list, But some conduct entrance exams such as JMI Entrance Test, CUCET, DU JAT, DU JAT, DU JAT, BHU UET, and more.
To know about other course details, visit our website.
After the completion of class 10th, every student is a little confused about choosing the right subjects. But some students are not interested in choosing maths as an important subject so they go for the commerce courses without maths.
Do not worry you have adequate opportunities. For those students, we are providing the detailed list of the top 10 courses after 12th commerce without maths below.
- Digital Marketing
- Bachelors in Commerce
- Digital Design
- Hotel management
- Bachelor’s in Mass Media
- Bachelor’s in Business Administration
- Bachelor’s in Arts
- Bachelor’s in Management Studies
Diploma Courses after 12th Commerce without Maths
Diploma courses are mostly considered job-oriented courses. They can be completed in around 1 to 2 years. For those students who want to gain a degree but do not have much time in studying they can go for the diploma courses.
Even if you haven’t chosen maths in your class 12th commerce you may go for these top diploma courses. They create higher job opportunities for you in near future.
- Diploma in Business Management
- Diploma in Yoga
- Diploma in Hotel Management
- Diploma in Front Office Operations
- Diploma in Computer Application
- Diploma in Event Management
- Diploma in Photography
- Diploma in Travel and Tourism Management
- Diploma in 3D Animation
- Diploma in Food and Beverages Production
Banking Courses after 12th Commerce without Maths
Banking sectors create a plethora of career opportunities for students. It provides job security as well as lucrative monetary benefits. Finance and banking go hand in hand. If you have completed a finance degree you can easily look up the career opportunities in the banking sector.
With a minimum score of 50% marks in class 12th, you can go for the banking courses. Some of the top courses which you can choose to build careers in the banking sector are described here in the below list.
- B.Com (Finance)
- B.Com (Banking & Finance)
- Bachelor of Management Studies
- B.Com (Banking & Insurance)
- B.Com (Banking Management)
- B.B.A (Marketing)
- B.B.A (Finance)
- B. A Economics
Integrated courses follow a pattern of 3+2. Here, graduation semesters and master’s courses subjects are taken by the institutes simultaneously. At the beginning of 3 years, you have a lot of chances for exposure and to enhance your knowledge. Later in the 2 years, you will be more taught about the masters.
- B.Com + CMA (Certified Management Accountant)
- B.Com + CIMA (Bachelors of commerce plus Chartered Institute of Management Accountants)
- B.Com + LL.B
- B.Com + ACCA (Bachelors of commerce plus Association of Chartered Certified Accountants)
Computer Courses after 12th Commerce without Maths
Computer courses are in great demand these days. If you are from commerce background but want to learn about computers then there are various opportunities for you. Due to digitalization, the demand for computer professionals is increasing in every sector. So, after the completion of class 12th in commerce without maths, you may go for the following computer courses.
- 3D Animation Courses
- BBA LLB or BA LLB
- Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com)
- Bachelor of Foreign Trade (BFT)
- Diploma in Graphic Designing
- BCom/BBA in Digital Marketing
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
Management courses after 12th commerce are one of the most chosen courses by the students. These courses offer lucrative career opportunities just after the completion of courses. During the management courses, you will get a chance for the training and internships which is a cherry on the cake for your job.
- Bachelor of Management Studies
- Bachelor of Hotel Management
- BBA (Bachelor of Business Administration)
- Diploma in Retail Management
- Bachelor of Event Management
- BA in Travel and Tourism Management
- Bachelor in Fashion Merchandising
- Diploma in Organization Management
- Bachelor of Business Management
Fashion designing courses need you to hold skills and knowledge about fashion. The bachelor’s in design can be completed in 4 years. Fashion is one of the leading industries which offers promising career opportunities. You can work in both the global and national fashion industry after the completion of fashion designing courses.
- B.Sc Design
- B. Des. (Fashion Design)
- BBA Fashion Design & Management
- B.A(Hons.) Fashion Design
- B.Des Interior Designing
Some of the top courses such as bachelor’s in finance or economics universities abroad offers a plethora of opportunities. Students need to qualify the exams such as language tests (TOEFL, IELTS, and more). The top universities which are offering courses in commerce without maths are Australia, the UK, the USA, Singapore, and more.
The unique thing about studying abroad is that you have ample opportunities to choose the subjects in which you want to gain knowledge. Few courses without maths after 12th commerce are defined here in the below list.
- Bachelor of Business Studies
- BCom Applied Economics
- BCom Marketing
- BCom Tourism & Travel Management
- BCom Statistics
- BCom (Hons)
More Related Articles
- Architecture Courses after 12th Commerce
- B.Sc Course Details
- BCom Course Details
- BBA Course Details
- Law Courses
You may find the best colleges offering commerce courses without maths all over India. Here in the below list, you may check the top colleges along with the fee structure.
|College Name||Average Fees|
|GNLU Gandhinagar||Rs 20,000|
|IIM Ahmedabad||Rs 25,00,000|
|IIM Calcutta||Rs 2,85,000|
|Indian Academy of Law and Compliance||Rs 10,000|
|Jamia Millia Islamia||Rs 50,000|
|Lovely Professional University||Rs 4,20,000|
|M. S. Ramaiah University of Applied Sciences||Rs 35,000|
|Parul University||Rs 2,00,000|
|PSG College of Technology||Rs 40,000|
|Ramjas College, Delhi University||Rs 50,000|
|SRM Institute of Science and Technology||Rs 20,000|
|St. Xavier’s College||Rs 50,000|
|STAREX University||Rs 1,60,000|
|Symbiosis Institute of Business Management||Rs 16,80,000|
|Welingkar Institute of Management||Rs 11,00,000|
|Xavier School of Management||Rs 90,000|
Commerce students are needed in every sector, which shows the career scope is bright. With the required skills and knowledge you can easily earn a sound salary structure. While studying a master’s or any other higher field of education commerce students have an advantage in that they can choose courses from the humanities and even for the professional courses.
- General banking
- Decision making
Commerce students are needed in every sector whether it is private or government. You can go for the statistics, finance, economics, and accountancy-related courses for jobs in the government sectors. The career scope in government creates job opportunities for the students to work in banks, PSUs, and other platforms.
- CA (Chartered Accountancy)
- CMA (Certified Management Accountancy)
- CS (Company Secretary)
- B.Com (Bachelor of Commerce)
- BBA (Bachelor of Business Administration)
- LLB (Bachelor in Law / Legum Baccalaureus)
- B.Com (H) (Bachelor of Commerce Honors)
- B.Sc/B.A in Economics.
- B.Sc in Statistics
The salary structure after the completion of commerce courses is entirely dependent on the course which you have chosen. The top job profiles which offer you a high salary are.
|Certified Management Accountant||7.9 LPA|
|Certified Public Accountant||7 LPA|
|Chartered Accountancy||7.8 LPA|
|Company Secretary||6.8 LPA|
|Digital Marketer||5.8 LPA|
|Product Manager||13 LPA|
FAQs on Courses after 12th Commerce without maths
1. Is commerce without maths offer good career choices?
Yes, you can choose among the best courses in commerce after 12th commerce. Even the courses like CA, Economics, and finance can be pursued after class 12th. All over the globe, you may find lucrative job profiles. Thus, choosing it is a good option.
2. What are courses in Delhi university after 12th commerce without maths?
The few commerce courses which can be pursued without maths are B.Com, B.VOC. (Health care management), B.Voc. (Retail Management and IT), BA (Hons) in English, and more.
3. Are there any skillsets for courses after 12th commerce without maths?
Every course requires some specific skills which every student must possess. Some of the specific skill sets which are required for commerce students are Leadership skills, Creativity Skills, Communication skills, Decision-Making Skills, Compliance skills, Collaboration Skills, Research and Analysis skills, and more.
There is a diverse range of career opportunities available to the students after the completion of commerce courses after 12th without maths. In the above article, we hope that you have received the detailed information about the courses. If you have any doubts you may ping us in the below comment section. Also, visit our official website Ncertbooks. guru for more information on commerce courses.