Want to know all about the Haryana Board of School Education (HBSE or BSEH)? you have come to the right place. Here, we have given so many details regarding HBSE and its education system. There are plenty of roles and responsibilities that the Haryana board performs every year for the improvement of education in the state of Haryana.
From the past 2006-2007 academic year onwards, HBSE implementing the semester system of education which comes first board in India to do so. Also, BSEH is the first Board to introduce relative grading, CCE (Continuous & Comprehensive Evaluation) in Board classes i.e. Secondary & Senior Secondary. Go ahead and continue knowing about the Haryana Board of School Education.
- All About HBSE
- HBSE Roles and Responsibilities
- BSEH Exams and Results
- HBSE Syllabus
- Haryana Board Question Papers
- Textbooks of HBSE or BSEH
- FAQs on Haryana Board of School Education (HBSE)
HBSE full form is Board of School Education Haryana also known as BSEH. It was established in the year 1969 according to Haryana Act No. 11 of 1969 with its head-quarters at Chandigarh later shifted to Bhiwani in January 1981. Later in 1970, HBSE conducted its first examination of Matric-level. The major role of BSEH is to conduct class 8 (middle level), class 10 (matric) and Class 12 (senior secondary) exams for all affiliated schools in Haryana state.
The main vision of the Haryana board is to effectively contribute to the Quality, Equity, Relevance, and Access of school education. The overview of HBSE is tabulated here which involves basic information about the Haryana Board of School Education (HBSE).
|Haryana Board Name||Board of School Education Haryana|
|Abbreviated as||HBSE or BSEH|
|Inception||November 3, 1969|
|Administered by||State Government of Haryana|
|Parent Organization||Department of School Education, Haryana|
|HBSE (BSEH) Role||Conducting Class 8, 10, and 12 Exams|
There are many major functions that are managed, regulated, and supervised by the Board of School Education, Haryana (BSEH). Some of them are list out below for your reference. So, check them out and completely understand what they are used to do & provide for students’ education.
- Timely affiliation of schools, Prescribing of relevant syllabi and textbooks
- Fairly and Timely conducting of examinations, evaluation, and declaration of results
- Timely provision of Re-checking and Re-evaluation
- Revamping D.Ed curriculum and providing orientation to Teacher-Educators
- Promoting school-based assessment with the help of Continuous and Comprehensive Evaluation and also Contact Programme Evaluation under Open Schooling, on the lines of CCE
- Smooth conduct of eligibility test for prospective teachers
- Motivating meritorious students and schools with suitable awards. Special provision for Girl students
- Benefiting students of Open learning by providing the system of On-Demand Examination and exploring other avenues to strengthen access to those who are outside formal schooling
- Motivating teachers for their contribution in fair and smooth conduct of examination by instituting the award
- Exploring means and ways of promoting the application of the latest information and communication technology in the working of the Board.
Generally, the board of Haryana conducts the SSC and HSSLC examinations in the month of March to April every year to all affiliated schools in the state. Mostly, HBSE Class 10 examinations start earlier than BSEH Class 12 examinations. Post declaration the results of Haryana board of school education class 10 and 12 will be out on its online website ie., www.bseh.org.in
The primary responsibility of Haryana BSE is to prescribe the syllabus for all affiliated schools in the state. After doing thorough research and brain mapping the requirements of the students, the board prepares the syllabus for all classes.
HBSE Syllabus is designed in a systematic way to get familiar with all important concepts for all core subjects like maths, science, social studies, etc. Also, the basic syllabus of this subject will help you all in further studies. So cover up all the topics included in the Haryana board syllabus properly & study well for your exams.
One of the smartest exam prep resources for any board examination is Previous year and Sample Question papers. By solving the HBSE previous year question papers, you will get an idea about the important and repeated questions, marking scheme of the exam paper.
With the help of BSEH Sample Papers, students will get better information about the new exam pattern, question types, and many more. So, download Haryana Board Questions papers from our site or from the official website and kickstart your preparation to become confident in upcoming annual board exams.
The best book is that you find all answers to your doubts about the subject. The education board of Haryana is the destination to get the best textbooks for your preparation. Because they prescribe, print, and publish textbooks for all classes to all affiliated schools come under the HBSE board.
These BSEH books are designed in a way that students can easily understand the topics and clarify their queries in seconds. So, view all classes HBSE textbooks from here and download them in pdf format to access offline at any time & anywhere you wish.
Stay tuned with our site ie., Ncertbooks.guru, and avail all the information related to the Haryana board of school education. Also, you can get complete assistance from our team while HBSE exam preparation so that you can learn all the subjects in detail and score more marks in the exams.
1. What is the Full Form of HBSE?
HBSE stands for Board of School Education, Haryana also abbreviated as BSEH.
2. In which year HBSE formed?
Haryana Board of School Education (HBSE), Established in 1969 is now known as Board of School Education Haryana (BSEH)., is the authority that contributes to the Quality, Equity, Relevance, and Access of school education.
3. How to check the results for the Haryana Board of School Education?
Students should visit the official site of HBSE online to check for the Haryana Board Results of class 10 and 12. For quick access to the official site of HBSE to view your scores just click on the links available on our site Haryana Board Results page.
4. Can the Haryana Board of School Education design textbooks for all respective classes?
Yes, students of all affiliated schools of Haryana state can get the board designed HBSE textbooks for all subjects from the official board of school education, Haryana (BSEH).