TBSE Board Details: TBSE stands for the Tripura Board of Secondary Education. It is a board of school education in the state of Tripura, India. Mostly all public state schools follow the guidelines of TBSE. And, it is a state agency of the government of Tripura that is liable for the development of secondary education in the Tripura state.
The formation of TBSE was done in the year 1973 by Tripura Act. No.12 also called the Tripura Board of Secondary Education Act. The Tripura board came into functioning from January 1, 1976. The middle time-limit was used in framing the syllabus and curriculum, rules & regulations, and other major guidelines of the board. Go through the further sections & get complete details about the Tripura Board of Secondary Education (TBSE).
- About TBSE
- Tripura Board of Secondary Education Functions
- TBSE Curriculum and Syllabi
- Exams Conducted by Tripura Board (TBSE)
- TBSE Results for Class 10 and Class 12
- Tripura State Board Exam Pattern
- TBSE Previous & Model Question Papers
- Tripura Board Textbooks
- FAQs on Tripura Board of Secondary Education Details
Education in Tripura State is managed by both the public sector and the private sector. Tripura state schools are run by the state government TBSE or by private organizations, including religious institutions. All state government affiliated schools are functioned & sanctioned by the Tripura board of secondary education (TBSE). It is established in the year 1973 and started its duties from the year 1976. The Overview of the TBSE Board is tabulated below, have a look at once and decided your kid’s education.
|ত্রিপুরা মধ্যশিক্ষা পর্ষদ|
|TBSE Full Form||Tripura Board Of Secondary Education (TBSE)|
|Headquarters||Agartala, Tripura, India|
|Type||Government Board of School Education|
|Official language||Bengali, English|
Here is the list of major functions of the TBSE board performed every year for improving, regulating, controlling the education system in the state of Tripura. The Roles of the Tripura Board are as follow:
- Expansion of elementary education.
- Providing primary, secondary, higher secondary schools at a distance like 1km to 6km for each habitation.
- Providing quality education to allow kids to compete successfully in All-India Competitions.
- Giving training to Teachers for better education to students studying at affiliated schools under TBSE.
- Conducting examinations for all classes and streams.
- Prescribing new curriculum and syllabi for all class students every year along with designing of textbooks based on the new guidelines and syllabus.
One of the important roles that will be performed by the board every year is preparing the curriculum and syllabus for all affiliated school students who are learning the provided courses, classes, and streams by the Tripura Board. Referring to the TBSE Syllabus of the respective class before planning your exam preparation is very essential for all students under the Tripura Board. Based on the TBSE Board prescribed syllabus only teachers will take the classes and also NCERT prepares the textbooks for all classes.
Tripura board of secondary education (TBSE) primary function is to conduct the two main exams such as secondary examination or Madhyamik Praiksha and higher secondary examination or plus two exams for all affiliated schools in the state of Tripura. The board held the Class 10, 12 TBSE Exams every year in the month of March to April.
The results will declare for both TBSE class 10 and class 12 exams in the month of May or June. Here, we have tabulated the precious years’ Tripura Board Pass Percentage statistics of classes 10 and 12.
|Tripura Board – Pass Percentage Pattern|
The board of TBSE decides the exam pattern for all classes every year and released on its official website for helping students in their exam preparation. By the Exam Pattern of TBSE, students can get details about the marking scheme, Exam duration, no. of sections, total no.of questions, etc. Having prior knowledge about all this information can help you practice important units and make you confident while attempting the final exams.
Ace up your preparation with the Tripura board question papers and score high marks in the exams. By solving the TBSE previous year question papers & Tripura Board Sample Question Papers, you can understand the structure of the exam paper, repeated questions, weightage for each question, important units, and concepts. So, download all subjects Tripura state board question papers from the official site or trusted online web portals and practice on a daily basis.
Planning for proper preparation can be possible by the questions provided at the end of each chapter in the Tripura Class 1 to 12 Textbooks. From these TBSE Books, the board decided to frame the exam papers for all classes. Learn all the concepts easily from the available TBSE Class 1 to 8 Textbooks and clear the exams with great scores. Also, you can get them offline by downloading the classwise Tripura state board books quick links available over here.
- Tripura State Board Books Textbooks For Class 1
- TBSE Textbooks For Class 2
- Tripura State Board Books Textbooks For Class 3
- TBSE Textbooks For Class 4
- Tripura State Board Books Textbooks For Class 5
- Tripura State Board Books Textbooks For Class 6
- TBSE Textbooks For Class 7
- Tripura State Board Books Textbooks For Class 8
We as a team provides all Tripura Board Details and Exam Resources for all classes, streams, courses. So, visit our site Ncertbooks.guru for other state board details and upcoming updates on TBSE Board Exams & Results.
1. What is the full form of TBSE?
TBSE Full Form is the Tripura Board of Secondary Education.
2. In which year Tripura Board was established?
Tripura State Board was established in 1973 by an Act (Tripura Act. No.12 ) called the Tripura Board of Secondary Education Act, 1973 as announced by the Tripura Legislative Assembly.
3. When was the board functioning started?
The Board has started its functioning from the 1st January 1976. In 1976, the board conducted its first Public Examinations – School Final Examination [old system], Madhyamik Pariksha (Secondary Examination) [new system], and Higher Secondary Examination [old system].
4. Where students can check their class 10 and class 12 TBSE Results?
Students can check their Results of Tripura Board class 10 and plus two exams from its official site ie., www.tbse.in