WB Board Details: West Bengal Board is an education Board in Bengal. There are primarily two education boards in West Bengal to look after primary and secondary education in the state. Students looking for the Complete Details on West Bengal Education Boards can find them here. You will be familiar with the Exam Related Resources like Exam Pattern, Textbooks, Results, etc. in the forthcoming modules. Continue reading and learn the complete info you might need regarding the WB Board.
- Roles & Responsibilities of West Bengal Board
- West Bengal Board Curriculum and Syllabus
- Exams Conducted by West Bengal Board(WB Board)
- WBBSE Madhyamik Exam and Class 12 Results
- WB Board Exam Pattern
- WBBSE Previous Question Papers
- West Bengal Board Textbooks
- What are the Education Boards of West Bengal?
- What is the full form of WBBSE?
- In which Year was WB Board established?
- Where can I find complete details on West Bengal Education Boards?
All About West Bengal Board | Overview of WB Board
West Bengal Board is primarily divided into 5 major boards that look after the Education in the State. The boards are responsible for conducting exams as well as in making education policies for secondary and higher secondary education in the state. In addition, the boards are responsible for improvising the functioning of education bodies. Go through the list of Education Boards in West Begal below
- West Bengal Board of Secondary Education (WBBSE)
- West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education (WBCHSE)
- West Bengal Board of Primary Education (WBBPE)
- School Education Department, West Bengal (WBSED)
- West Bengal Board of Madrasah Education (WBBME)
|পশ্চিমবঙ্গ মাধ্যমিক শিক্ষাবোর্ড|
|WBBSE Full Form||West Bengal Board of Secondary Education|
|Headquarters||Nivedita Bhavan, Sector-II, DJ-8, Saltlake, Sector-II, Kolkata-91
77/2, Park Street, Kolkata-16
|Official language||Bengali, English|
|Website||wbbse.org or wbchse.nic.in|
WBBSE is a State Education Board that is responsible to maintain, regulate, control or improve the Education System in the State of West Bengal. In the below sections you will get to know about the functions of the West Bengal Board.
- Prescribes courses of instructions, textbooks, and syllabus to affiliated schools.
- Provides numerous study and reference materials to students of various classes.
- Responsible for organizing exams for students of class 1 to 12.
- Conducts Training Programmes to Teachers/ Principals/Students or to all those related to Board Exam Evaluation.
One of the key roles of the West Bengal Board is to prepare the Syllabus and Curriculum for all the affiliated schools under the board. Students are advised to go through the WBBSE Syllabus for the respective class before preparing for the exams. Both teachers and students will follow the West Bengal Board Prescribed Syllabus.
West Bengal Board conducts exams for Classes 1 to 12. Students are advised to follow the rules mentioned by the WB Board strictly while writing the examination. West Bengal Madhyamik Pariksha or Class 10 Exams are usually held in the month of February.
Students who have appeared in the West Bengal Board Exams can check their results once they are issued on the official site or from our page. Usually, the West Bengal Madhyamik Pariksha or WB HS Class 12 Results will release tentatively in the month of June. So keep an eye and know the results to know your percentages.
West Bengal Board decides the Exam Pattern for all the classes each year to help students in their exam preparation. Through the WBBSE Exam Pattern students will be familiar with the marking scheme, exam duration, no. of questions, etc. Having prior knowledge on the Test Pattern helps you practice important topics that can make you confident while attempting the exam.
Ace up your preparation for the exam by taking the help of West Bengal Board Model Papers and score well in the exam. Solve West Bengal Board of Secondary Education Question Papers to know the exam structure, weightage, important questions, etc. Download the WBCHSE Previous Question Papers from the official site or from a trusted site to begin your preparation right away.
School Education Department is responsible for making the Textbooks of Students for Classes 1 to 10. WBBSE Books acts as a key resource for students in their exam preparation. Make use of the West Bengal Board Books provided during exam preparation as all the questions appear from the same books. You can make use of the textbook links provided below or visit the official site at your convenience. Access the below-provided links for WBCHSE Textbooks free of cost and prepare anywhere.
- West Bengal State Board Textbooks Class 1
- West Bengal State Board Textbooks Class 2
- West Bengal State Board Textbooks Class 3
- West Bengal State Board Textbooks Class 4
- West Bengal State Board Textbooks Class 5
- West Bengal State Board Textbooks Class 6
- West Bengal State Board Textbooks Class 7
- West Bengal State Board Textbooks Class 8
- West Bengal State Board Textbooks Class 9
- West Bengal State Board Textbooks Class 10
FAQs on West Bengal Board of Secondary Education Details
Education Boards of West Bengal are as such
West Bengal Board of Secondary Education (WBBSE)
West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education (WBCHSE)
West Bengal Board of Primary Education (WBBPE)
School Education Department, West Bengal (WBSED)
West Bengal Board of Madrasah Education (WBBME)
WBBSE stands for West Bengal Board of Secondary Education.
WB Board began in the year 1951.
You can get complete details on West Bengal Education Board along with exam related resources for all classes, streams, offered by the board on our page.
Hope you got enough idea on the West Bengal Board Education System, Exam Resources with the info furnished above. If you have any other queries feel free to reach us via the comment section and we will get back t you at the soonest possible. Bookmark our site for more Boards related information.