JKBOSE Board Details: Parents and students can get complete details about the Jammu & Kashmir state board of school education from this page in detail. Just get into this article and check all provided information one after another and collect the required details regarding Jammu and Kashmir BOSE.
The Jammu and Kashmir Board of School Education is an autonomous body under the supervision of the government of Jammu and Kashmir. JKBOSE offers all classes and courses to study at all affiliated schools in Jammu & Kashmir state. Want to know more about Jammu & Kashmir Board Functions and Exams resources then go through this page till to an end.
- About JKBOSE
- Jammu & Kashmir Board Roles & Responsibilities
- Examinations Conducted by JKBOSE
- J&K Board of School Education Syllabus
- JKBOSE Exam Pattern
- Jammu & Kashmir Board Class 10 & 12 Exam Dates and Results
- Textbooks for Class 1 to Class 12 JKBOSE
- FAQs on Jammu & Kashmir State Board Details
The acronym of JKBOSE is Jammu and Kashmir Board of School Education. It is the main board of school education under the Union Territory of Jammu and Kashmir based in Jammu & Srinagar. Also, JKBOSE affiliates more than 10200 schools across the state and employs 22856 teachers.
The formation of Jammu and Kashmir Board was through legislation under the Jammu and Kashmir State Board of School Education Act, 1975 with a primary role to conduct the class 10 and class 12 exams for all the affiliated schools in the state. Check out the tabulated JKBOSE Overview & move ahead for roles & responsibilities.
Jammu And Kashmir Board Overview:
|Board of Education Name
|Jammu and Kashmir Board of School Education
|August 28, 1975
|Jammu, Srinagar, Jammu and Kashmir
|State Government of Jammu and Kashmir
|Conducting Class 10, 11, 12 Exams, Giving Affiliations, etc.
|jkbose.jk.gov.in and jkbose.ac.in
The major functions of JKBOSE are as follows:
- The board is allowed to designate the courses of instruction and design syllabus for all classes.
- The primary & important responsibility is to conduct public examinations and publish the results at the secondary school and higher secondary levels.
- It grants diplomas or certificates to people who have passed its examinations
- Also, it prepares the textbooks for the elementary, and secondary schools and for the higher secondary (school graduation) school examinations.
- It conducts inspections of recognized institutions, ensuring that required facilitates, equipment, and staff is in place, that only the approved books and courses are taught, and that the standards are in accord with the relevant regulations.
- It also takes off the recognition from schools that do not meet the proper conditions.
- Overall the J&K Board function is to supervise and control the recognized institutions and exercise various other powers given to it by law.
The exams conducted by the Jammu and Kashmir Board are:
- Elementary Teacher’s Training Institute, Jammu
- Elementary Teacher’s Training Institute, Kashmir
- Higher Secondary Pt II Annual (Pvt) – Jammu Prov.
- Higher Secondary Pt II Annual (Reg.) Jammu Prov.
- Higher Secondary Pt II Annual (Pvt.) Kashmir Prov.
- Higher Secondary Part-II Bi-Annual (Pvt)
- Jammu – Annual Private Class X Summer Zone & Winter Zone
- Higher Secondary Part Two – Kashmir – Annual
- Jammu – Annual Regular Class X
- Leh – Annual Private & Regular Class X
- Leh – Higher Secondary – Part-II Annual & Bi-Annual (Reg. & Pvt)
- Kargil – Annual Regular & Private Class X
- Leh – Matric Bi-annual – Srinagar
- Kargil -Higher Secondary – Part-II Annual & Bi-Annual (Reg. & Pvt)
- Matric Bi-Annual – Srinagar
- Srinagar – Annual Private Class X
The responsibility of designing the syllabus for all classes and schools is by the JKBOSE. Jammu and Kashmir Board every year prescribes the syllabus for all courses and classes. It is prepared in a way to let the students get familiar with the fundamentals from each subject for scoring high marks in the exams. All affiliated schools follow the J&K BOSE Board Syllabus for classes and exam preparation.
Going through the JKBOSE Exam Pattern during preparation provides insight into the type of questions asked in the exam paper as well as the marking scheme. So, the Exam pattern of Jammu & Kashmir Board of school education helps you understand the flow of the question paper and can score well in the exams. Download the J&K Board Test Pattern and use it while preparing for exams.
The board of school education, Jammu & Kashmir conducts the secondary and higher secondary exams for affiliated school students in two division ie., Jammu division and the Kashmir division. Both divisions J&K BOSE Exams are conducted in the months of February and March. To have an insight into Jammu & Kashmir board exam dates check the official updates from our site.
Within a couple of months after the completion of exams, the board declares the J&K 10th and 12th Results. Every year, the Results of SSC & HSC Jammu & Kashmir Board releases in the month of May. The JKBOSE result is made available on the official website of the Board. You may also get step by step process for checking JKBOSE Results to form this page.
Textbooks are very essential for learning & understanding the subject topics easily. Students will get help more from the JK Board Books during the exam preparation. The J&K board books are designed in a way that any student can quickly grasp the concept without any queries. So, download JKBOSE Textbooks of all classes from here in pdf format and prepare well for the exams.
Keep in touch with our site NCERTbooks.guru and get all basic details about JKBOSE Board Functions and Exams up to date. Also, we provide all exam preparation study materials like Question papers, Exam Pattern, Books, etc for J&K Board exams.
1. What does JKBOSE Stand for?
JKBOSE stands for Jammu and Kashmir Board of School Education is the main board of school education under the Union Territory of Jammu and Kashmir.
2. Where can I find the headquarters of Jammu & Kashmir Board?
JKBOSE headquarters is located at Jammu, Srinagar, Jammu and Kashmir.
3. Who administrates the JKBOSE Board?
JKBOSE was administrated by the State Government of Jammu and Kashmir.
4. How do I check my JKBOSE Results for class 10?
The board releases the Class 10 Results for appeared candidates in the month of May. So, students can check their JK Board SSC Results from the official website of Jammu & Kashmir Board of School Education.