Digital Photography Course Details: Photography is a vocational course that lays emphasis on theory along with hands-on training. The course is designed in a way that it hones the skills of the students as Digital Photographers. We tried covering all the aspects that you will check before opting for a Digital Photography Course.
Have a glance at the details like Course Duration, Fee Structure, Eligibility, and Admission Process. You will have the info like Career Options, Scope, and Salary that a skilled professional can earn after completing the Digital Photography Course.
- Digital Photography Course Details
- Digital Photography Course Admission
- Digital Photography Course Eligibility
- Digital Photography Course Duration
- Digital Photography Fee Structure
- Colleges List Offering Digital Photography
- Digital Photography Subjects
- Digital Photography Courses
- Photography Career Options
- Job Opportunities for Digital Photography
- Required Skillset for Digital Photography
- Salary/ Earnings of a Digital Photographer
- Is Digital Photography a Good Career Option?
- Can we do Photography after 12th?
- What is the highest degree in Photography?
What is Digital Photography?
Photography is one of the most versatile fields in the arts sector. It has its feet into various sectors like fashion, journalism, science, entertainment, etc. Skilled Professionals are needed in different firms like electronic media, modeling agencies, news agencies, wildlife photography.
Candidates will learn how to use different camera parts, the art of taking candid shots, working out the lights while clicking pictures, etc. Few other aspects that you can learn as a part of the programme are portrait photography, studio lighting, and designing portfolios.
|Full form||Digital Photography|
|Eligibility||10+2 or equivalent|
|Duration||as per the course|
|Fee Offered||Rs 15000 to Rs 25000|
|Course Type||Bachelor’s Degree courses, Diploma courses, Certificate courses|
|Starting salary offered||Rs 3,00,000 per year|
|Similar Course||Web Designing, Graphic Design|
|Employment opportunities||Wildlife Photographer, Sports Photographer, Photojournalist|
In Digital Photography you will have courses like
- Bachelor’s Degree courses
- Diploma courses
- Certificate courses
You can get direct admission for the respective course in universities you wish to join.
The minimum education qualification required to do a Professional Course in Photography is 10+2 or its equivalent. Candidates who fulfill this requirement can join the Digital Photography Course.
Course Duration for Digital Photography normally varies for Certification Course, Diploma and Bachelor Courses. You can check for the corresponding Course to avail the Duration of it. For Diploma it is 1 Year and for certification courses, it depends on the specialization they have chosen.
- Graphic Designing Course Details
- UI Design Course Details
- Web Designing Courses
- Animation Courses
- Digital Marketing Courses
Course Fee varies based on the type of course candidates have opted. When it comes to Certification Course the Course Fee varies somewhere between 15K – 25K. For Diploma Course the fee ranges Approximately around 2 Lakhs. And lastly, the fee for Bachelor’s Degree would be around 57,000.
You might be confused about what college to pick among the plenty of college options available out there. To make it easy for you we have listed some of the top colleges that offer the Digital Photography Course in the country. They are as such
- Delhi School of Photography (New Delhi)
- Creative Hut Institute of Photography and Film (Kottayam)
- Andhra University (Vishakhapatnam)
- AJ Kidwai Mass Communication Research Center (New Delhi)
- Jawaharlal Nehru Architecture and Fine Arts University (Hyderabad)
- National Institute of Design (Ahmedabad)
Subjects that are prevailing in the Digital Photography Curriculum are mentioned as below. Have a look at them and be sure of the topics you need to prepare in advance so that it becomes an added advantage for you. They are along the lines
- Principles of photography
- Fundamentals of photo editing
- Aperture & shutter speed
- Working with ISO & exposure
- Auto & manual focus
- Depth of field
- Outdoor photography
- Framing & Composition
- Studio lighting techniques
- Portrait & product photography
Aspirants willing to join Digital Photography can choose any of the following courses based on their interests. We gave Certification, Diploma as well as Bachelors Courses in Digital Photography. You can opt for any of them and join the relevant one by checking the Eligibility for that particular course and get direct admission.
- Wedding photography
- Photography and Image Editing
- Commercial Photography
- Diploma in Wedding photography
- Diploma in Photography and Cinematography
- Diploma in Professional Photojournalism
- Diploma in Journalism photography
- Diploma in Fashion Photography Courses
Bachelors Degree Courses
- B.A Visual Arts and Photography
- B.A Photography
- B.Sc. in Photography and Cinematography
- B.Sc. Photography and Video Visual Production
You can find Career Options with Fashion Journals, News Papers, and Designers. A plethora of opportunities that come with Digital Photography is in the following fashion.
- Add media
- Documentary firms
- News media
- Event management organizations
Digital Photography Jobs ranges from highly specialized technical work jobs to the ones that require visual literacy and creativity. Growth in Media, Advertising, and fashion has increased the commercial value of the profession. Below are some of the Jobs that you can go with after completing the Digital Photography Course.
- Fashion Photographer
- Still Life Photographer
- Photoshop Editor
- Assistant Photographer
- Sports Photographer
- Professional Photographer
- Business & Industrial Photographer
- Product & Commercial Photographer
- Wildlife Photographer
Candidates need to have the following skillset to opt Digital Photography Course. Having these qualities will lead you to a better position in their career. They are as such
- Knowledge of photography
- Patience and Concentration
- Interpersonal skill
- Team Working skill
Aspirants can earn a starting salary of Rs. 3,00,000 Per Annum in Digital Photography. However, this completely varies based on the skillset and talent of an individual. Salary may even rely on factors like the kind of Specialization you have opted for.
FAQs on Digital Photography
Yes, it is a good career option if you are willing to put in the hard work.
yes, we can do Photography Course after 12th and in fact, most of the students opt for this after their 12th.
We as a team wish that the above-shared information has been useful for you in clarifying your concerns related to the Digital Photography Course. For more info, feel free to drop us a comment so that we can revert back to you at the earliest possible. Share this article among your friends to help them have awareness about the Course Details.
Keep in touch with our site for more updates on Various Course Detail, Books and Notes related info.