If you want to pursue your career in Business Applications then SAP Opens a vast array of Job Prospects for you. SAP has always been exciting and improves your chances of getting hired. Do you want to know more about it like certifications, course duration, job prospects, salary, course fees, etc? Then this article serves your purpose well and you will have a clear insight into what SAP is all about. Furthermore, you will learn about Full Form, Eligibility & Requirement, Benefits of Joining SAP Course.
SAP Full Form – “System Applications and Products in Data Processing”
- SAP Course Details
- SAP Certification Course Overview
- Institutes that provide SAP Course
- Topics Covered in SAP Courses
- SAP Course Fees
- SAP Course Duration
- SAP Eligibility Criteria
- Modules of SAP
- List of SAP Courses
- Benefits of SAP Certification
- SAP Job Opportunities
- Career Options after SAP Certification
- Salaries offered to SAP Certificate Holder
- What is SAP Course Fee?
- Is SAP difficult to learn?
- What are the benefits of doing an SAP Course?
- What is SAP Course Duration?
- Is SAP a good career Option?
- What is salary after SAP?
What is SAP Course?
SAP usually stands for Systems, Applications, and Products in Data Processing. It usually combines instruction in human resource software management, database management, and business training. You can get SAP Certification as a part of a degree or even as a stand-alone course. SAP is famous for its Enterprise Resource Planning and Data Management Programs.
Students trained in SAP Course can create information warehouses, design input screens, and access data tables. There are plenty of programs that can be associated with this software but SAP ERP is widely popular of all of them.
|Full form||System Applications and Products in Data Processing|
|Eligibility & Requirement||Graduate or Masters Degree|
|Duration||As per the Specialisation of the Course|
|Fee Offered||2.5 – 3 Lakhs|
|Starting Salary Offered||2 – 5 Lakhs|
|Fee Offered||2.5 – 3 Lakhs|
|Employment opportunities||Senior Account Executive, System Engineer, Application Programmer, Software Engineer|
Any additional skill will always give a push in climbing your career ladder. If it is an SAP Certification the push you get will be of high intensity. It can yield you immense benefits in your career development. SAP Certification Program has around 150 Certifications and it is difficult for a beginner to figure out what to pick. Professionals are suggested to pick courses based on their company’s requirement and their long term goals.
SAP Certified Associate – SAP Activate Project Manager: This Certification validates whether the Project Managers are having advanced business skills or not. It even tests the ability of managers to apply methodologies and tools.
Certified SAP Business Suite 7 Professional: With this certification, you can become proficient in different aspects of end to end process support. They are namely procurement, customer engagement, supplier relationship, manufacturing, and customer relationship.
Certified SAP Business Objects Business Intelligence Professional: Through this certification, one can test the candidate’s ability to run SAP Business Objects platform. Thus helping the organizations to identify and take better business decisions.
SAP ERP Manager Government Certification: In this Certification, Candidates will be evaluated based on the company’s needs. They include ERP basics, ERP technologies and E-logistics, managing and implementing ERP software.
- Income Software Technologies, Hyderabad
- HNC Global Services, Hyderabad
- VGIT, Chennai
- Delphi Computech, Mumbai
- WE Excel Edutech Pvt. Ltd., Chandigarh
- Sapware Technologies, Bangalore
- Willsys Technologies, Bangalore
- Ecocline Edutech Services, Mumbai
- Sappallclass, Thane Mumbai
- Data warehouses
- Master data
- Inventory and delivery processes
- Commodity management
- Business processes and scenarios
Most of the people might feel SAP Course Fee quite expensive but the amount of knowledge you gain justifies the fee. Course fee ranges from 2.5 – 3 Lakhs depending on the module you pick and the credibility of the institute.
Usually, SAP Course Duration will vary based on the areas of specialization. Most of the courses will finish somewhere in between 30 -60 days while a few may extend up to 90 days. Both Full time and SAP Online Courses can have the same impact. All that depends is the credibility of the institute, choice of the module that adds value to the Certification acquired.
There aren’t many requirements to get SAP Certification. All you need to have is a graduate(BTech, B.Sc. or B.Com) or master’s degree. However, having computer knowledge and little idea on the area in which you want to pursue SAP Certification can be an add on advantage.
- C Programming Course Details
- JAVA Language Course Details
- C Plus Plus Language Course Details
- Tally Course Details
- Python Course Details
ABAP and Basis are two major modules when it comes to SEO Training. On the other hand, the functional grade is split into different modules such as
- Sales & Distribution (SD)
- Human Resources Management (HRM)
- Finance & Controlling (FICO)
- Material Management (MM)
- SAP Business Information Warehouse
- Enterprise Software
- Sales and Distribution
- ABAP Programming
- Supply Chain Software
There are a lot of benefits for an SAP Certified Professional over a non-certified professional. We have jotted a few major advantages for a certified professional along the lines
- Job – With this SAP Certification Course you can fulfill your dream job as it creates ample opportunities.
- Salary – It is no myth that you can have higher packages when compared to non-certified professionals.
- Reputation – Getting certified is a way of establishing your skills and it brings a sense of respect among your colleagues and employers. Thus, it even motivates them to become certified thereby increasing the talent pool of the organization.
- Promotion – You can perform better after the certification and as a result, there are more chances of getting a promotion.
- Marketing & Communications
- Human Resources
- Development & Technology
- Executive & Management
- Consulting Services & Customer Support
- Corporate Operations
- Linux Programmer
- Embedded Systems Engineer
- OBIEE Consultant
- Cloud Architects
- Data Scientists
- Oracle Developer
- SQL Programmer
- Business Analyst
- Mobile Engineers
- Server Administrator
- Cyber Security Professionals
Salary varies from one firm to another firm and on a general note, you can have salaries starting from 2 – 5 Lakhs in the initial stages. Salary is not the constraint in the early stages once you gain enough experience and knowledge you can demand the amount based on your stuff.
FAQs on SAP Course
SAP Course Fee usually ranges in between 2.5 – 3 Lakhs and varies based on the type of module you choose.
SAP Comes under Easy to Learn and Hard to Master Category.
- Helps to gain expertise in software and programs that will run along with SAP Modules.
- SAP builds strong technical support for an organization.
- With the help of SAP Training, you can work in different SAP Modules that will enhance your work in an organization.
There is no specific time duration for the SAP Course. It all depends on the type of module you choose and in general, it is somewhere between 30 – 60 days.
SAP is definitely a good career option and you can have career opportunities in diverse firms that employ SAP application software.
You can have starting salaries ranging from 2- 5 Lakhs in the early stages. Once you gain enough experience and knowledge you can demand more based on skillset.
We believe this article has shed some light on you regarding SAP Course Details like Fee Structure, Modules, Certifications, Eligibility, Duration, etc. For any other assistance regarding course details feel free to contact us via comment section. We will strive our best to resolve your concerns at the earliest.