NEET Chemistry is the scoring paper in the medical entrance examination. Here, you will discover the NEET Chemistry MCQ Questions for all Concepts as per the latest syllabus. Practice more on a regular basis with these NEET Chemistry objective questions on air pollution and improve your subject knowledge & problem-solving skills along with time management. NEET Chemistry Overlapping and Bonds Multiple Choice Questions make you feel confident in answering the question in the exam & increases your scores to high.
MCQs on Overlapping and Bonds
1. Which of the following at ordinary temperature and pressure exists as a linear polymer due to extensive hydrogen bonding?
2. The shape of SF3Cl3 molecule is
(a) triangle bi-pyramidal
3. The structure of CH2=C=H2 is
(d) has several reasoning structure
4. Which is the correct arrangement of the molecules based on dipole moments?
(a) BF3 > NF3 > NH3
(b) NF3 > BF3 > NH3
(c) NH3 > BH3 > NF3
(d) NH3 > NF3 > BF3
5. When two ice cubes are pressed over each other, they unite to form one cube. Which of the following forces is responsible to hold them together?
(a) Ionic interaction
(b) covalent attraction
(c) van der waals forces
(d) hydrogen bond formation
6. Which of the following is diamagnetic?
(a) Superoxide ion
(b) carbon molecule
(c) unipositive ion of nitrogen molecule
(d) oxygen molecule
7. A molecule of fluorine is formed by
(a) the axial p-p orbital overlap
(b) the sidewise p-p orbital overlap
(c) the axial s-s orbital overlap
(d) the axial s-p orbital overlap
8. Which one of the following molecules has the smallest bonds?
9. Polarity in a molecule and hence the dipole moment depends primarily on electronegativity to the constituent atoms and shape of a molecule. Which of the following has the highest dipole moment?
10. The electron configuration of the outermost shell of the most electronegative element is